Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Richard Foltz, MD
Dr. Richard Foltz, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Highland Beach, FL. He is 68 years old.

1137 Boca Cove Ln

Highland Beach, FL 33487

Learn about Dr. Foltz

Dr. Foltz's Experience

Dr. Foltz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Foltz does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dr. Foltz is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Foltz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Foltz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Foltz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foltz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Foltz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foltz to family and friends
Dr. Foltz's Performance
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr.Richard N Foltz is the greatest doctor I have ever met and I can truly say I trust him with my life.He has healed my back and made me whole again.This is a very straight forward and caring doctor.He knows what he is talking about and will be completely honest with you.Follow what he tells you and you will be better in no time.Thank you Doc.
in Boca Raton, FL |
I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO HAPPY AND SO SATISFIED WITH A DOCTOR IN MY LIFE AS I AM WITH DR FOLTZ. EVEN THOUGH I HAD NEVER MET HIM BEFORE,I CAME AWAY FROM OUR FIRST VISIT THINKING HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND,THAT IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I HAD FULL CONFIDENCE IN SOMEONE THAT I HAD JUST MET. HE DID NOT LET ME DOWN,THE SURGERY WENT OFF WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS AND THE RESULTS WERE JUST WHAT HE TOLD ME IT WOULD BE,LOVE THE PRO!!!!
in Delray Beach, FL |
I went to Dr. Foltz two months ago with lower back symptoms 3 years after spinal surgery. I waited a while, as he was running late. When he came in, I understood why I waited. After listening to me and examining my x-rays, he showed me where my pain was originating and explained some treatment options. At no time was he condescending or dismissive of my pain. He truly listened to my problem and took the time to understand it and to suggest ways to improve it.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I was very happy with Dr Foltz who listened to my complaint and then made a suggestion. Unfortunately, the medicine that he had prescribed was not one that I could take without severe effects. I returned to Dr Foltz and he suggested another prescription that had none of the side effects! It worked perfectly because Dr Foltz knows his practice and is extremely caring. He truly wants his patients to get better. I did! Thank you very much Dr Foltz.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Foltz, MD?
Are you Dr. Foltz?