Dr. Richard Foltz, MD

Dr. Richard Foltz, MD

Neurosurgery | Male

At North Broward NeuroSpinal Surgery, our mission is to provide our patients with comprehensive neurosurgical and specialized spinal care utilizing best practices and the latest technological breakthroughs to ensure the best outcomes. Our highly trained staff and award winning Physician are committed to providing a patient centered experience that provides a continuum of care in collaboration with our referring physicians.

Dr. Richard Foltz, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Boca Raton, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Foltz is affiliated with Broward Health North, University Hospital and Medical Center, Westside Regional Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital, West Boca Medical Center and Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Foltz's Experience

See how Dr. Foltz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Foltz

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Foltz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Foltz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Foltz to family and friends
    4.1
    Dr. Foltz's Performance
    in Delray Beach, Florida |
    my wife had serious spine surgery. Dr. Fold was her surgeon. I'm certainly not an expert on spine surgery but from the results of her operation and his caring, plus the information and nature of the operation he explained to us before and after the surgery I can certainly state that he is one great doctor. If you or any family member needs this type of surgery be sure to talk to Dr. Folk.
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    Staff is just horrible. No return calls and appointment scheduling is the worst. Front desk staff is really a joke. After visit no follow-up.
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    The office staff at this office are completely disrespectful. They cancel appointments and don't have the decency to call the patients and tell them . Trying to get someone to call you back is impossible, and then finally after calling 4 times to speak to office manager, she hung up on me once I tried to discuss this with her. Patients should be respected and this office doesn't allow for that at all. The doctor should really do something about the way his office is run.
    in BOCA RATONN, Florida |
    I marked 5 stars, not 4. Please correct it.
    in FL |
    18 months and 4 Doctors later God Sent me Dr. Foltz. Within 30 minutes he found my diagnoses and on 2/27/17 I had ACDF Fusion Surgery. After my surgery he as well as myself was very emotional. He reported my conditional was worse then he thought. He was emotional because I have been in pain and no one took the time to care for me. Amazing surgeon and now a part of my family. He is God sent. If you do not see him in this light you never were a patient of his or your not use to the truth.
    in Deerfield Beach, Florida |
    Without question, Dr. Foltz is the best doctor I have ever dealt with! He spent over an hour explaining my condition and his plan to rectify it. The complicated surgery he performed was successful. He has an amazing bedside manor and phenomenal sense of humor allowing him to put the patient at ease in the most difficult of situations. I highly recommend Dr. Foltz.
    Pompano Beach, FL |
    His office staff would not even let me talk to Dr. Foltz and I am a surgeon myself trying to do a one on one quick conversation and the staff totally blew me off. Then I said that I would then call a different colleague to refer my patient to and the assistant to Dr. Foltz said, "OK" very flipped as if she did not care one iota. Why does this doctor work in this environment? Terrible staff from the front person answering the phone, to his personal assistant. BE FORWARNED.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Dr. Foltz is amazing! He has an outstanding "bedside manner" and spends enough time with you to actually listen and address your concerns. I spent years in pain before finding Dr. F and wasn't really living, just existing. In April, he completed a lumbar spinal fusion for me and there has been no looking back. I am truly grateful to have found Dr. Foltz.
    in miami fl |
    I believe this is one of the best doctors around and I would recommend Dr.Foltz to any who needs a good doctor he spends lots of time with each patient and has made me feel very comfortable because before seeing Dr Foltz I hade lost hope that there were any good doctors around
    in Parkland, FL |
    Terrible experience with the doctor and his office. couldn't get my records when I needed to switch to a more competent doctor.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    Dr. Foltz operated on me twice for cervical fusions. Once in 2000, and the 2nd time in 2013. I was in agonizing pain in 2000 for 8 months before I was referred to him. He spent 2 hours with me and I knew immediately that I could put my life in his hands. When I woke up from the surgery. I thought I died and went to heaven because I was totally pain free. That's why I searched him out so many years later when I realized I needed another cervical fusion. I trust him with my life!!
    in Ft. Lauderdale, FL |
    He is amazing. he saved my life.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Unfortunately, this (dare I call him) doctor performed surgery on my father. Now in chronic pain and essentially incapacitated. Uncaring and callous about the terrible outcome. Would not recommend him to my worst enemy.
    Have you seen Dr. Richard Foltz, MD?
    Are you Dr. Foltz?

Dr. Foltz's Care Philosophy

Dr. Foltz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Brain Cancer
    • Broken Neck
    • Cerebral Hemorrhage
    • Cerebral Vascular Disease
    • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
    • Cerebrovascular Disease

Duke University Program

Completed in 1995

University of Missouri

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Foltz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Foltz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
    • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
    • Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Neuroplasty