Dr. Richard Follwell, DO

Dr. Richard Follwell, DO

Bariatric Surgery  ·
Dr. Richard Follwell, DO is a bariatric surgery specialist in Stuart, FL and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from University Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1998 and specializes in bariatric surgery, general surgery, and more.

2221 SE Ocean Blvd Ste 200

Stuart, FL 34996

• American Enterprise Group
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CareSource

Learn about Dr. Follwell

See how frequently Dr. Follwell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Stomach Surgery
Esophageal Surgery

Dr. Follwell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Follwell "At Tenet Florida Physician Services, we have a commitment to care promise. This commitment extends to the communities we serve, the patients we heal, and the employees that make up our extraordinary team. Our values and mission are the cornerstones to that promise. We are committed to care. We are committed to you."

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Surgery

Dr. Follwell does not have any board certifications listed.

• University Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Capital Region Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Des Peres Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Follwell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Follwell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Follwell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Follwell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Follwell's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Follwell to family and friends

Dr. Follwell's Performance

Dr Folwell did my surgery April 28th 2017. I have to say this is the FINEST DR. I have ever been to. From the minute you walk into his office to the departure, its a wonderful experience the STAFF and entire off is TOP NOTCH! Dr. Did a wonderful job on me. I am feeling 1000 times better. I only...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr Follwell came in on his day off ( Saturday morning) when he wasn't on call to perform a procedure/ test on my daughter. He patiently took time to explain his findings and plan of care as well as answer my questions . I was so impressed and proud to be part of the healthcare profession. (RN) ...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Follwell is extremely knowledgeable while also caring. He performed emergency surgery on me and I've been very impressed. I highly recommend him
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I would highly recommend Dr. Follwell. He performed my VSG surgery and I am very happy with his care and the results. He gave his full attention at every appointment and answered every question to my complete satisfaction. His office staff is friendly and professional. I did not have to wait...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
He is excellent. Professional and down to earth. The office staff leaves a lot to be desired
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0