Dr. Richard Fohl, MD

Dermatology  |  
Male  |  
Age 71
(5)
Insurances AcceptedSave
Dr. Richard Fohl, MD
Dr. Richard Fohl, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Richmond, VA. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 47 years.

5855 Bremo Rd Ste 309

Richmond, VA 23226

Contact Information

(804) 285-3019

Dr. Richard Fohl, MD

Dr. Richard Fohl, MD

Accepted insurance

  • Aetna
  • Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Coventry Health Care
  • First Health (Coventry Health Care)
  • Humana
  • MultiPlan

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.

Learn about Dr. Fohl

Dr. Fohl's Experience

0%ExperienceMatch
Dr. Fohl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Based on total number of patients treated over the last 12 months
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology
  • No malpractice claims found
  • No sanctions found
  • No board actions found
1

Specialties

  • Dermatology
1

Board Certifications

  • Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*
15

Conditions Treated

  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Benign Tumor
  • Cancer
  • Dermatitis
  • Folliculitis
  • Intertrigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
  • Rosacea
  • Seborrheic Keratosis
  • Skin Cancer
  • Skin Infections
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
4

Procedures

  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Excision of Skin Lesion

Background Check

0 Malpractice Claims

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

0 Sanctions

No sanctions history found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

0 Board Actions

No board actions found for the years that Healthgrades collects data.

Education

  • Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Rose Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Med College Va
    Residency Hospital | Completed

Awards & Recognition

Awards & Honors
  • Healthgrades Honor Roll
Media & Publications

Dr. Fohl has no media or publications listed.

Languages Spoken

  • English

Memberships & Professional Affiliations

Dr. Fohl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fohl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fohl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fohl to family and friends
3.0
based on 5 total reviews (2 with comments)
Dr. Fohl's Performance
  • Trustworthiness
    GOOD
  • Explains condition(s) well
    GOOD
  • Answers Questions
    GOOD
  • Time well spent
    GOOD
Office & Staff Performance
  • Scheduling
    VERY GOOD
  • Office environment
    VERY GOOD
  • Staff friendliness
    VERY GOOD
  • Average wait time
    16 to 30 minutes
Patient Comments (2)
Richmond, VA |
I saw Dr. Fohl to have a mole removed and was extremely disappointed with his lack of professionalism. He spent 90% of our time talking about non medical issues, cussing, and being crude. I was shocked.
Richmond, VA |
One of the most unprofessional doctors I've ever met. I'm a younger man, yet I couldn't believe the crude things we would say during our appointment. He spent 90% of the time talking about non medical garbage an the other 10% barely focussed on the medical issues.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Fohl, MD?
Are you Dr. Fohl?
Make it easy for patients to share their feedback. Also manage your personalized profile!

Visit Dr. Fohl

Dr. Fohl accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Aetna
    Aetna HMO
    Choice Plus POS II
  • Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
    KeyCare PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
    Blue Card PPO
  • Coventry Health Care
    Southern Health PPO
  • First Health (Coventry Health Care)
    First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
  • Humana
    Choice Care PPO
  • MultiPlan
    MultiPlan PPO

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.

View other doctors with similar experience to find the right doctor for you.

Dermatology
(76)
Dermatology
(28)
Pediatric Dermatology
(17)
Dermatology
(79)
Dermatology
(21)
Dermatology
(44)
Dermatology
(23)