Dr. Richard Facko, DDS

Dr. Richard Facko, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Richard Facko, DDS is a dentist who practices in Palos Heights, IL. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Facko is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

7440 W College Dr Ste 200

Palos Heights, IL 60463

• Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Facko

This content was provided by Dr. Facko "As a pediatric dentist, I am focused on preventing dental disease in children and adolescents. I am specially trained to care for children with both limited and extensive needs. I care for children of all abilities, and offer sedation as well as general anesthesia services for children who are not able to tolerate dental care in the routine setting. My practice is family-friendly and I encourage you to accompany your child throughout his visit at our office."

• Pediatric Dentistry

• Composite Fillings
  • Conscious Sedation
  • Dental Bonding
  • Dental Crown
  • Oral Surgical Procedures

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Facko has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Facko has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Facko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Facko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Facko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Facko to family and friends
Dr. Facko's Performance
in Orland Park, IL |
Dr. Facko & his staff are nothing short of amazing!! For first time visitors, they made my children feel like they have been long time patients & both my 2 & 4 year old left with smiles! They are also very thorough & weigh all options & explain everything in depth. I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Facko to anyone in need of a pediatric dentist!
in Orland Park, IL |
Dr. Facko is a wonderful dentist and his staff is super friendly. Dr. Facko is very patient with my kids always takes the time to explain things to them so they'll understand it better. My kids enjoy going to the dentist! Thank you for always making our visit a stress free and pleasurable visit.
in Oak Forest, IL |
We brought our son, 3, in for his first dental check up. I was so nervous because he has to be constantly moving and does not like to even open his mouth when he gets his teeth brushed or when he goes to any other doctor appointment. Dr. Facko and his staff were outstanding working with my son making sure he was comfortable. It made me feel silly for being so nervous because of Dr. Facko and his staff my son over exceeded any expectation I had going into our first visit! THANK YOU!!!
in Palos Heights, IL |
Dr. Facko and his staff are great and such a pleasure to deal with. My kids love his practice.
in Burbank |
He is excellent with children and very professional. He explains everything thoroughly and spends all the time needed with each patient. I never wait more than a couple of minutes at appointments. Very happy with him and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Facko, DDS?
Are you Dr. Facko?