Dr. Richard Facko, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry | Male

Dr. Richard Facko, DDS
Dr. Richard Facko, DDS is a dentist who practices in Palos Heights, IL. He is 33 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Facko is affiliated with Northwestern Medicine Central DuPage Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Facko's Care Philosophy

As a pediatric dentist, I am focused on preventing dental disease in children and adolescents. I am specially trained to care for children with both limited and extensive needs. I care for children of all abilities, and offer sedation as well as general anesthesia services for children who are not able to tolerate dental care in the routine setting. My practice is family-friendly and I encourage you to accompany your child throughout his visit at our office.

Dr. Facko's Experience

Visiting Dr. Facko

Dr. Facko accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Facko is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Facko has admitting privileges.

Dr. Facko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Facko to family and friends
Dr. Facko's Performance
in Orland Park, IL |
Dr. Facko & his staff are nothing short of amazing!! For first time visitors, they made my children feel like they have been long time patients & both my 2 & 4 year old left with smiles! They are also very thorough & weigh all options & explain everything in depth. I would without a doubt recommend Dr. Facko to anyone in need of a pediatric dentist!
in Orland Park, IL |
Dr. Facko is a wonderful dentist and his staff is super friendly. Dr. Facko is very patient with my kids always takes the time to explain things to them so they'll understand it better. My kids enjoy going to the dentist! Thank you for always making our visit a stress free and pleasurable visit.
in Oak Forest, IL |
We brought our son, 3, in for his first dental check up. I was so nervous because he has to be constantly moving and does not like to even open his mouth when he gets his teeth brushed or when he goes to any other doctor appointment. Dr. Facko and his staff were outstanding working with my son making sure he was comfortable. It made me feel silly for being so nervous because of Dr. Facko and his staff my son over exceeded any expectation I had going into our first visit! THANK YOU!!!
in Palos Heights, IL |
Dr. Facko and his staff are great and such a pleasure to deal with. My kids love his practice.
in Burbank |
He is excellent with children and very professional. He explains everything thoroughly and spends all the time needed with each patient. I never wait more than a couple of minutes at appointments. Very happy with him and his staff.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Facko, DDS?
Are you Dr. Facko?

Compare Dr. Facko

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Facko's Care Philosophy

Dr. Facko's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry

Graduated in 2010

University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry

Completed in 2012

Indiana University / School Of Medicine

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Facko does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Facko and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Dentistry