Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. DiBacco

Foot & Ankle Center

4402 Peach St Erie, PA 16509

Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Erie, PA. He graduated from Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry, podiatric foot & ankle surgery, and more.

Dr. DiBacco accepts

Dr. DiBacco accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
TriCare for Life
UPMC Health Plan
WellCare
WellCare PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. DiBacco's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Ulcer of Foot
  • Warts
  • Wound Care and Management

Our offices were established with the specific intent of providing optimum podiatric treatment, incorporating state-of-the-art medical technology while delivering old fashioned patient care and concern.

• Podiatry

3.7

Dr. DiBacco?
Dr. DiBacco's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM
Dr. DiBacco took time to fully explain my pain and neuropathy. Not sure yet what treatment I will choose but I am very happy I chose this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
I had been to another Doctor in a similar specialty but Dr. DiBacco was much more knowledgeable and spent more time with me to resolve my problem. He took his time in explaining everything and always answered my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
His procedures are outdated and he’s not good with explaining proper aftercare. I will now need a second surgery to fix what he missed and correct what didn’t heal properly. Go to an orthopedic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
This facility is organized, friendly and clean! Dr. DiBacco's knowledge is unmatched! The staff is approachable and friendly. I had some issues with my insurance coverage being out of network, but Judy went above and beyond to help me get it all sorted out. Highly recommend!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
my surgery went very well, i believe he is one of the best foot surgens in erie pa, a very accurate and kind doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
I went to Dr. DiBacco six weeks ago for Achilles tendon problem. The doctor explained everything to me and healing would take about 6 to 8 weeks. At my 4th week check up the Achilles tendon felt great, but my calf muscle was really sore. Dr. DiBacco insisted that I go to the ER when leaving his office. At the ER they found a blood clot in my leg and started me on a blood thinner. I feel if it wasn't for Dr. DiBacco sending me to the ER clot might have gone to my lung or heart. THANK YOU very muc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
I found Dr. DiBacco to be very professional and competent. He repaired my foot problem with no looming issues after the surgery. The appointments were made for my convenience and the wait time was never long. I would recommend Dr. DiBacco for your foot issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
Dr. DiBacco is a highly respected physician.I l learned this from other doctors and nurses. That's why i chose him to treat my foot problem. He explained all my options. I am going slow. We agreed surgery can wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
i feel that dr. dibacco has a very good bed side matter and makes the patients feel that they are welcome and that he is not out for the money like most doctors.definitely would recommend to all my friends and family if ever needed foot problems. his staff is friendly and courteous but i understand somedays people have a bad day while answering the phone while trying to ask questions about bills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
I was suffering from a severe case of heel pain and Dr. DiBacco came to my rescue! He offered everything from conservative care to surgical intervention and explained each process very thoroughly. His staff is friendly and each one of them are certified, so they know their stuff! On a few visits, I had no choice but to bring my kids and they were so accommodating, even sat with my kids while I got xrays, which were done in the office. My kids even got a toy! Highly recommended!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
After months of costly co-pays and passive muscle stim "therapy" sessions, my pain did not improve.I realized the orthotics that the Dr. had made for me using gait modeling software were ineffective in correcting my pronation, which had been effectively treated by another podiatrist prior to pregnancy. I finally begged him to modify them, which he jury-rigged while I directed him.I paid $300 for these.When they were first ordered, the incompetent staff forgot to submit the order...twice. Avoid.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
I had foot surgery in January 2017 and Dr. DiBacco and his staff was exceptional. He made me feel comfortable and took the time to listen to my questions.Every time I called his office before and after the surgery they were always there to answer my concerns and help me through it. Judy was absolutely wonderful to work with and answered all of my billing questions and was always so welcoming every time I walked into the office. I would highly recommend this Doctor and ALL of his staff to all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
I would highly recommend this seasoned professional with a long career in Podiatry. I researched many doctors for my surgery beforehand my final decision. It is because Dr.DIBacco's many years of experience and reputation that I placed my trust in him. I couldn't be happier and pain free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
I had surgery done on both feet and I'm very happy with my results. Friendly doctor and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
I would NEVER recommend him! He did surgery on both my feet at the same time. As soon as I woke up from surgery I knew there was something VERY wrong!! It took me going to 20+ doctors to learn that I have CRPS/RSD (permanent nerve problems). I will never be able to walk normal or that far again. Run!! Make sure you get 2nd and 3rd opinions before doing any surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
It's been years since "Doctor" DiBacco "fixed" my "problem" bone spur. I am not now, nor was I at the time of my procedure, convinced I had a bone spur. In any event, there was no improvement, only disfigurement. In my opinion, he's either a dinosaur quack or performing unnecessary work out of greed. I've seen 2 other podiatrists since and they have expressed their sympathy for my unfortunate decision but of course, they do not like to speak ill of others in their profession. The damage is done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
I searched for a foot dr for my mother and found Dr. DiBacco online. She has been extremely happy with his care. He has been the most hands on Doctor she has ever had. Actually takes his time and listens to his patients. Wonderful staff. I have never heard my mother so happy about a dr ever! She is actually looking forward to getting her other foot fixed. Dr. DiBacco I hope you see this, Thank you. I plan on sending you a thank you letter in the mail anyway. He is a rare treasure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
Run as fast you can. Do I need say more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
A family member recommend Dr DiBacco to me, for help with warts on my heels. I didn't have any insurance at the time, but he worked with me and was very understanding. I appreciate everything everyone did there for me and am happy with my feet now that the warts ate gone. Thank you so much Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard DiBacco, DPM?
Doctor was very knowledgeable and honest.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. DiBacco?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. DiBacco treats patients.

Upmc Hamot