Dr. Richard D'Alli, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 73
Uf Health Shands Hospital1600 SW ARCHER RD Gainesville, FL 32610
Dr. Richard D'Alli, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Gainesville, FL and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. D'Alli has more experience with Neurodevelopmental Disorders than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson medical school in 1991. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. D'Alli to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Friendly StaffPatients said the staff was friendly. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. D'Alli
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. D'Alli treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. D'Alli treats other conditions, please contact the office at (352) 627-9350.
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. D'Alli is experienced in the area of Neurodevelopmental Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. D'Alli's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. D'Alli's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Conduct Disorder
- Developmental and Learning Disorders
- Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
- Separation Anxiety
- Somatoform Disorders
- Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. D'Alli accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. D'Alli accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO