Dr. Richard Cunningham, DO

Dr. Richard Cunningham, DO

Addiction Medicine  |
Dr. Richard Cunningham, DO is an addiction medicine doctor who practices in Auburn, AL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Read his story

1100 S College St Ste 108

Auburn, AL 36832

Learn about Dr. Cunningham

Dr. Cunningham's Experience

Dr. Cunningham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Addiction Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. Cunningham's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Cunningham " My mission is to improve every patient's life I come into contact with!"

• Addiction Medicine

• Opioid Dependence
  • Opioid Withdrawal
  • Testosterone Deficiency

• Weight Loss Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of North Alabama
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Millcreek Community Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Millcreek Community Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Cunningham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cunningham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cunningham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cunningham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cunningham to family and friends
Dr. Cunningham's Performance
in Auburn, Al |
Great doctor. Very friendly and helpful. If I didn't find dr Cunningham I don't know where I would be now. 5/5 would recommend him to anyone
in Opelika. Al. |
Dr. Cunningham changed my life literally and is one of the most caring and nicest people I've ever met I enjoy each and every visit I have with him I've never met a doctor before to take such time and care not only about what I come to the visit for but any of my problems concerning my health you will not find a better person to help you, PERIOD.
Thomas, Thank you for your kind words. Caring and compassion should be the foundation of any physician/ patient relationship. Committed to your feeling well! To your health, Dr. C.
in Daleville Al |
I literally enjoy DRIVING 2.5 hours to see a doctor that actually GETS IT! A place that actually helps people with my problem instead of just temporarily dismissing it. I feel like Dr Cunningham truly loves what he does and the people he helps only beifit from this! Win win folks!!!! Don't hesitate to at least try THIS place oh and Mrs Val "the glue" is swee t helpful nice and understanding.. and to top it off find a place cheaper and it still wouldnt matter. Love it! I'm here for the Long haul
Nicole, I do love what I do! You and your success is what I love! Empowering people to live their lives and be successful is what it is all about! Thank you for your kind words. And yes, Val is the glue! She takes care of so many details. She is a great asset for us and our patients.
in Auburn, AL |
I have never met a doctor that I can say has my total trust and is truly happy when he can make his patients lives better
Thanks Randall. I think you are an asset for your employer and a great guy. Glad your feeling better. My mission is making all my patients lives better. Thanks for the review.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Cunningham, DO?

Pain Medicine