Dr. Richard Covey, MD

Dr. Richard Covey, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. Richard Covey, MD is a family medicine specialist in Prescott, AZ and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Univ Of Az Coll Of Med in 1997 and specializes in family medicine.

3155 Stillwater Dr Ste B

Prescott, AZ 86305

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Covey

Dr. Covey's Experience

Dr. Covey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Covey "I believe in a holistic approach to care that honors the wishes of patient's whole person:  mind, body & soul. "

• Family Practice

• Pulmonary Function Test
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1993
  • Univ Of Az Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Saint Vincent Hospital and Health Services
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • St Vincent Fam Prac
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Covey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Covey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Covey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Covey's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Covey to family and friends

Dr. Covey's Performance

Dr. Covey Says:
"

To those that have left me a negative review I want to personally apologize for any mistakes or mishaps that you have suffered at my office. I am willing to make it right and would love the opportunity to win your confidence again.

To those readers who have read the negative comments about me or my office may I simply ask that you hear both sides before you come to your final conclusion about me or my practice.  I

...

We are a family of 6 with 4 children. We had to schedule an "establish care" appointment upon being accepted to this practice. We had to wait 3 months to get our appointments and then 4 out of the 6 were rescheduled making us wait even longer to establish care. The final straw for me is that I took...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

I am so sorry to hear of your difficulties in establishing care with my office. In addition I want to personally apologize about the mishap with the prescription that day. I humbly ask for your forgiveness and hope one day you can find a way to forgive me and the mistake I made I completely understand how frustrated you must have been with me when your prescription was not there! I'm truly sorry.

A good doctor but the staff has awful communication skills. Got set up for new prescriptions and they were supposed to call me and tell me when they were sent over to the pharmacy, never did. Have had multiple times trying to reach them in regards to prescription refill approvals and they do not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

I would like to personally apologize for the trouble you have had with obtaining your prescription medications. I'm also sorry to hear that our phone system was not working and would not allow you to leave a voicemail. I will check with the vendor if this is still an issue. I am sorry for the difficult interactions that you have had with our staff. I will work hard to train them to handle difficult situations more professionally.

He is a holy roller Christian who will tell you that you are ill because you are a sinner.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option3

I am so sorry that I made you feel that way. I apologize if I offended you. I will try very hard to be loving & gracious to you if you would please kindly consider letting me make it up to you.

Arrived at 11:55 to pick up a lab slip and saw a note on the door that they close at 12 for lunch but the door was already locked. I didn't have time or patience to wait around for one hour. LAST time I will ever drive in from Prescott Valley for this doctor. Even if you call in advance all you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2

RP I am really sorry that you had such an unfortunate experience with my office. I just hope that we can somehow make it up to you. Please kindly consider giving us a chance to make it right.