Dr. Richard Castellano, MD

Dr. Richard Castellano, MD

Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck | Male | 44 years old

Take a look at our video homepage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_97Af1Gqqw Rich Castellano, M.D. is an experienced facial rejuvenation artist, whose specialties include the latest facelift, laser, and filler techniques. We are a national center of excellence for long-term fillers, and we train other practitioners from out of town and out of the country. He has developed a specialized approach for effective results, giving him a reputation as a highly referred facial plastic surgeon. Read more about our book: http://amzn.to/163rxBxRead more

Dr. Castellano's Experience

See how Dr. Castellano's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Castellano

Dr. Castellano accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Castellano has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Castellano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castellano to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Castellano
Dr. Castellano's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (63)
Dr. Castellano Says:

Just imagine what it feels like to look 10-15 years younger. That is what we can do for you! Our patients' recommendations are the highest compliment. Thank you for changing my life and for trusting your self-image and the referrals of your family or friends to Image Lift and our practice.

in Tampa, FL |
From the moment I walked in the door warm smiles to greet you. When it was time to see Dr. Rich I have never been so comfortable with a Plastic Surgeon. He explains everything and gives great suggestions on how to achieve the look you want. During the procedure he walks you thru every step that he is doing. I absolutely will be back to see him again. One of the best here in The Villages. Very professional in everyway. Thank you Dr. Rich .
in Tampa, FL |
The most rewarding experience with Dr. Castellano and his office! Excellent communication, loving care, reassurance, No pain, lots of smiles, :)and...the results are wonderful!! Dr. Castellano and his staff are taking care of their patients, like they would treat their own family, I will definitely return for medical care and I already am recommending them to my friends and loved ones!
in Tampa, FL |
Doctor Rich Castellano, I got radiesse to smooth the marionette lines and nasolabial folds. I was more than please with the outcome. He was very kind, went the extra mile to make sure you understood every thing about your procedure. He was very patient, extremely caring. Best doctor , professional, Extremely Knowledgeable, Double Board Certified. I could not ask for more.
in Tampa, FL |
I thought Dr. Castellano was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and did an excellent job injecting my facial filler. His staff is friendly and courteous as well. I was very pleased with the results.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Castellano was very reassuring before, during and after my procedure. He expressed any concern I might be having and let me know he was available anytime I had any questions.He truly was there! t.
in Tampa, FL |
Excellent service and i just loved him. The staff was amazing.
in Tampa, FL |
Very competent and professional.
in Tampa, FL |
i had a groupon for radiesse and used it for my chin area. He had some left over and used it in my upper cheek area. Almost a year later I still have festoons that I've been told are extremely hard to get rid of. Those tiny injections ruined my face! NEVER allow a doctor to put radiesse near your eyes. I wish he knew better. There is no recourse. I'm stuck with them. Not happy. I know Drs use groupon to upsell and they tried to sell me 2k worth of procedures that day. Hard lesson learned.
in Tampa, FL |
Doctor has a great personality and gentle technique.
in Tampa, FL |
Doctor was amazing. He took his time explaining what he could for me. He made me feel comfortable and his artistry made me feel better about myself than I have in a long time. All of his staff was very knowledgeable and they also took their time explaining. I genuinely felt like they cared. I know I will definetly return for more procedures and I highly recommend for anyone who is 'Growing Older' to do the same.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Castellano, MD?
Are you Dr. Castellano?

Compare Dr. Castellano

Dr. Castellano's Care Philosophy

Take a look at our video homepage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_97Af1Gqqw Rich Castellano, M.D. is an experienced facial rejuvenation artist, whose specialties include the latest facelift, laser, and filler techniques.

We are a national center of excellence for long-term fillers, and we train other practitioners from out of town and out of the country.  He has developed a specialized approach for effective results, giving him a reputation as a highly referred facial plastic surgeon.

Read more about our book: http://amzn.to/163rxBx

Dr. Castellano says...

Dr. Castellano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

Indiana University Facial Plastic Surgery

Completed in 2005

University Of South Florida

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Castellano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castellano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck