Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck  |
Dr. Richard Castellano, MD
Dr. Richard Castellano, MD is a plastic surgery-head & neck doctor who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Castellano is affiliated with Tampa Community Hospital.

3314 Henderson Blvd Ste 201

Tampa, FL 33609

Learn about Dr. Castellano

Dr. Castellano's Experience

Dr. Castellano's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

This content was provided by Dr. Castellano "Take a look at our video homepage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_97Af1Gqqw Rich Castellano, M.D. is an experienced facial rejuvenation artist, whose specialties include the latest facelift, laser, and filler techniques.

We are a national center of excellence for long-term fillers, and we train other practitioners from out of town and out of the country.  He has developed a specialized approach for effective results, giving him a reputation as a highly referred facial plastic surgeon.

Read more about our book: http://amzn.to/163rxBx"

• Plastic Surgery-Head & Neck

• Indiana University Head & Neck Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Indiana University Facial Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Castellano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castellano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Castellano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castellano to family and friends
Dr. Castellano Says:

Just imagine what it feels like to look 10-15 years younger. That is what we can do for you! Our patients' recommendations are the highest compliment. Thank you for changing my life and for trusting your self-image and the referrals of your family or friends to Image Lift and our practice.

Dr. Castellano's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
I have been coming to Dr. Rich for 61/2 years. He is truly the best Dr. that you can choose to work on your face and neck. He is exceptional. His staff is friendly, personal and always smiling. He has performed multiple procedures for me and all have gone splendidly and I have been amazed at the outcomes. Dr. Rich is a true Artist and he recommends what is best for you to achieve your goals.
in Tampa, FL |
I have already recommended Dr. Castellano to others. The doctor is very patient, kind, and listens to your every concern.
Wonderful Experience!
in Tampa, FL |
the doc was super nice and so was the staff. I learned a lot and think I am going to be very pleased because he is very knowledgable and conservative.
in Tampa, FL |
I look amazing!! Thank you Dr Rich, I feel a lot better!
in Tampa, FL |
SECOND TIME TO SEE DR. CASTELLANO AND ALWAYS A GOOD EXPERIENCE. HE MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE AND PRACTICALLY PAIN FREE WITH MY PROCEDURE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. VERY SKILLED AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. WILL COME BACK FOR SURE!
in Tampa, FL |
Starting with the receptionist through to Dr. Rich, staff promote a sense of genuine caring. Coupled with competence, it's a winning experience.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Castellano took his time with me and answered all my questions. He did a wonderful job on my Botox and fillers. Will definitely come back!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Rich is caring and thorough.
in Tampa, FL |
The entire process was pleasant from beginning to end.
in Tampa, FL |
My overall experience was awesome! I am so fortunate to have Dr. Rich as my plastic surgeon. I trust him with my face completely. My results are fantastic...friends think I look amazing, yet have no idea I had something done!
in Tampa, FL |
Polite, professional, honest, listened to what I wanted, did not try to SELL me.
in Tampa, FL |
First of all the staff is so wonderful from first walking in the door to the staff that explains procedures. When meeting Dr. Castellano, he is calm, very confident explaining his techniques in a simple way for you to understand. I had permanent fillers and procedure was absolutely painless. Dr. Castellano and his staff outshine all others in my area! Thank you . . . thank you. Jan.
excellent experience.
in Tampa, FL |
The office staff is very personable and knowledgable. I feel they listen intently to my needs and understood what I wanted to have done. Dr. Castellano is soft spoken with kind, caring touch, He made me feel at ease throughout the procedure. He asked frequently how I was doing and had a geniune concerned with my overall care throughout.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Castellano provided me with various options for taking care of my concerns, He did so in a very professional, caring manner and took his time with his explanations without adding pressure to rush into anything further. He makes sure that you have a full understanding of what he is doing during a procedure and is very gentle while doing so. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
in Tampa, FL |
Wonderful experience. Have not experienced a doctor taking as much time to really determine where to treat and loved the level if detail that Dr Castellano took with me even though I was not doing much.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Castellano did an excellent job injecting my fillers. We discussed what I wanted to achieve and when he finished, I saw immediate results. I was surprised that I had no bruising and only minor swelling for one day. It has been one week and I am ecstatic with the results. It is a great way to begin the New Year, looking refreshed and youthful. I highly recommend Dr. Castellano for his experience, bedside manner, positive attitude and genuine concern about each patient.
in Tampa, FL |
I had an appointment to see Dr Castellano, As usual, he and his staff were very cordial and caring. He answered all of my questions and concerns and gave me some options to consider.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Castellano was very informative and motivational during my visit. I went to have filler done for the first time, and his technique was phenomenal! I barely felt the pinch of the needle. I very much enjoyed our discussion about smiling, as it was a good distraction during the procedure. I am enjoying my results. I would definitely recommend Dr. Castellano to anyone interested in filler.
in Tampa, FL |
I have been to a number of nurses and doctors in three different states and Dr. Castellano has the best technique and bed side manner I have ever experienced. I look forward to future appointments!
in Tampa, FL |
It was a positive experience and results look good.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Castellano is a kind, compassionate and skilled surgeon.
in Tampa, FL |
My time with this doctor was very pleasant and informative.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Castellano was very nice and very patient explaining everything. Did not feel rushed at all.
in Tampa, FL |
From the moment I walked in the door warm smiles to greet you. When it was time to see Dr. Rich I have never been so comfortable with a Plastic Surgeon. He explains everything and gives great suggestions on how to achieve the look you want. During the procedure he walks you thru every step that he is doing. I absolutely will be back to see him again. One of the best here in The Villages. Very professional in everyway. Thank you Dr. Rich .
in Tampa, FL |
The most rewarding experience with Dr. Castellano and his office! Excellent communication, loving care, reassurance, No pain, lots of smiles, :)and...the results are wonderful!! Dr. Castellano and his staff are taking care of their patients, like they would treat their own family, I will definitely return for medical care and I already am recommending them to my friends and loved ones!
in Tampa, FL |
Doctor Rich Castellano, I got radiesse to smooth the marionette lines and nasolabial folds. I was more than please with the outcome. He was very kind, went the extra mile to make sure you understood every thing about your procedure. He was very patient, extremely caring. Best doctor , professional, Extremely Knowledgeable, Double Board Certified. I could not ask for more.
in Tampa, FL |
I thought Dr. Castellano was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and did an excellent job injecting my facial filler. His staff is friendly and courteous as well. I was very pleased with the results.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Castellano was very reassuring before, during and after my procedure. He expressed any concern I might be having and let me know he was available anytime I had any questions.He truly was there! t.
in Tampa, FL |
Excellent service and i just loved him. The staff was amazing.
in Tampa, FL |
Very competent and professional.
in Tampa, FL |
i had a groupon for radiesse and used it for my chin area. He had some left over and used it in my upper cheek area. Almost a year later I still have festoons that I've been told are extremely hard to get rid of. Those tiny injections ruined my face! NEVER allow a doctor to put radiesse near your eyes. I wish he knew better. There is no recourse. I'm stuck with them. Not happy. I know Drs use groupon to upsell and they tried to sell me 2k worth of procedures that day. Hard lesson learned.
in Tampa, FL |
Doctor has a great personality and gentle technique.
in Tampa, FL |
Doctor was amazing. He took his time explaining what he could for me. He made me feel comfortable and his artistry made me feel better about myself than I have in a long time. All of his staff was very knowledgeable and they also took their time explaining. I genuinely felt like they cared. I know I will definetly return for more procedures and I highly recommend for anyone who is 'Growing Older' to do the same.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Castellano, MD?
Are you Dr. Castellano?