Dr. Richard H. Bundschu, MD

Dr. Richard H. Bundschu, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine | Male

Learn about this Doctor

We are a world-class healthcare organization specializing in the care and treatment of the entire musculoskeletal system, including: orthopedics, sports medicine, and pain management. Our specialists also have advanced expertise in work-related injuries, participate in clinical research trials and offer a host of onsite services, including outpatient surgery, diagnostic imaging and physical therapy.Read more

Dr. Bundschu's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bundschu's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bundschu

Dr. Bundschu accepts 22 insurance carriers

22 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Bundschu has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Bundschu

Dr. Bundschu's Review Details
4.5 based on 20 responses
Experience with Dr. Bundschu
Dr. Bundschu's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in Bradenton, Fl |
I absolutely recommend Dr bundschu. I have received the best possible care and I would not put my spine in other hands but Dr Bundschu's. He is excellent.
in Bradenton, FL |
In the spinal injections I received from Dr Bundschu and during my office appointments I found him to be not only exceptionally qualified in his medical treatment but extremely considerate and caring. Trust and integrity are the two most important elements in a doctor-patient relationship. I trust his medical decisions and I admire his integrity. I am certain that all of his patients feel as I do. We are treated not merely as patients but very respectfully as individuals in need of medical care.
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Bundschu is an excellent pain management doctor. I have seen him as needed for several years. I have had 2 back surgeries and have depended on Dr. Bundschu to see that I don't need further surgery through pain management. He isextremely talented in his profession and very much concerned with the patients well being. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing pain management. Sincerely, Mary Banister-Tribble
in Palmetto, FL |
Dr. Bundschu is an excellent Pain Management physician. Both my wife and I have been his patients for about 3 years. He has treated me successfully for neck pain and now lower back pain. We have full confidence in him. Our only complaint is the waiting time between appointments for injections, especially for me. Because I am on a blood thinner, I have to be treated at the Surgery Center as opposed to the office, and I've had to wait up to a month between injections. I highly recommend him.
in Bradenton, FL. |
I find Dr. Bundschu to be a very personable and understanding Doctor whom also has a sense of humor which tends to alleviate any trepidation that a patient may have. I also find his staff to be very curtious and professional throughout. I also find his P.A. Gina Sussi to have the same compassion and professionalism as Dr. Bundschu, and am highly impressed by his lead Nurse Brian whom is quick to respond to any calls for questions. Overall, an excellent group.
in Bradenton, FL |
He has treated me for a pain disease, RSD for 10yrs. He has never given up on finding ways to help me and has made me able to cope with this disease. He encourages me to stay positive and helps educate my family about my disease. I am NEVER rushed through as a patient as some doctors may do. I would HIGHLY recommend him and I can say some of my family members have choose him as well and are extremely happy as well. He's great in surgery situations as well and I trust him completely.
in Bradenton, FL |
I always look forward to my visits with Dr. B. His care, compassion and sense of humor are outstanding.
in Parrish, FL |
I appreciated the relaxed environment with Dr. Bundschu. He is very patient and has a great sense of humor. He thoroughly explained my condition and options. I felt like I was treated like a person and not just let's get this over with.
in Bradenton, FL |
Wonderful and compassionate doctor. Listens to all our concerns regarding the pain we are having. All testing and appointments for the pain are done in a timely manner. In fact very fast.
Have you seen Dr. Richard H. Bundschu, MD?
Are you Dr. Richard H. Bundschu, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Bundschu

• Pain Medicine

• Autonomic Disorders
    • Chronic Pain
    • Coccygeal Pain
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Pain Disorder

University Of Florida

Graduated in 1991

Residency In Anesthesia At The University Of Miami
      Fellowship In Pain Management At The University Of Miami

Dr. Bundschu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bundschu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bundschu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bundschu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Interventional Pain Medicine
    • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bundschu

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bundschu's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
    10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bundschu

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Bundschu's Care Philosophy