Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Bruneteau

Aesthetic Surgical Images

8900 W Dodge Rd Omaha, NE 68114

Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Omaha, NE and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Bruneteau accepts

Dr. Bruneteau accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Nebraska

Check Dr. Bruneteau's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bruneteau's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Endoscopic Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Peel
  • Gynecomastia
  • Liposuction
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

3.5

Dr. Bruneteau?
Dr. Bruneteau's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD
Dr. Bruneteau and the entire staff of ASI have been amazingly supportive and helpful. My wife had a Mommy-Makeover with circumferential skin removal. Throughout the entire process, the staff, nurses, and doctors were patient, understanding, and thorough in the care of my wife. She had a few complications, but they always contacted us immediately with assistance and advice. My wife says the first 2 weeks were pretty tough, but now, being 4 months out, she says the results are 100% worth it. And SO DO I!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD?
Dr. Bruneteau is AMAZING! I had a full Mommy Makeover with him at Aesthetic Surgical Images (breast lift and implants, tummy tuck, lipo of hips/thighs). He did fantastic and even though my body had some hiccups while recovering, I would do it all over again! I knew I made the right choice when I felt concerned about a potential infection and he held me in the office and said, "I'm not just the surgeon that changed your body. I'm on this journey WITH you and you are never a burden or a bother. I'm with you every step of the way, never hesitate to call me-any time!" He also said to me at another appointment, "This may be my 50,000th surgery but I know it's your first and only. That's not lost on me and I am with you." That's a true doctor; skilled at the work AND has the bedside manner with his patients. I got really lucky with him and wouldn't trust anyone else with my body now; he's THE best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD?
I had a major cosmetic procedure with Dr. Bruneteau. He is a skilled surgeon and provided me with great care. He is an artist and I am extremely happy with the results of my procedures!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD?
Dr. Bruenteau was great. He helped me understand my procedure and made me feel comfortable and less nervous about having it done. I am very happy with the results of my tummy tuck and will recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD?
In two days it will be exactly one year from my rhinoplasty! It looks amazing and Dr.Bruneteau was so friendly and thorough about explaining his vision and making sure that we were both on the same page! I feel so much more confident and I am so happy that he was the surgeon that enhanced my face and gave me nose that is smaller and still looks natural and fits my face! He is very passionate about rhinoplasty surgery, and really cares about you and the results! Entire staff was always smiling!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD?
Run. He will tell you it's normal if your surgical wound opens up and turns into a black hole. He uses huge inappropriate sutures that leave enormous scars. His surgical team is rude and behind the times. This office runs like moving cattle. They run a lot of people through here and if you have pain complications or wound complications....don't expect that to be included in the price....this is the only place you will sign many, many pages of waivers before surgery. RED FLAGS!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD?
Dr. Bruneteau was just amazing! I had my first and only consult with him. I knew right after speaking with him that we had the same goal in mind. Dr. Bruneteau and his staff made me feel so comfortable. They were friendly, helpful and very knowledge about the procedure I was wanting. He took the time to actually get to know me and shared a little about himself as well. Not only was he great during pre-op stuff but my results are spectacular! I seriously couldn't have asked for better results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD?
I had to remove my old Silicon Breast implants, they were starting to leak. Dr. Bruneteau was very kind and walked me thru all the procedures that would have to be done on me. I opted to have new implants for the reconstruction. The operation was difficult because of how badly decomposed the old implants were. Dr. Bruneteau was very concerned during the whole process and making me feel at ease during the recovery period. I am healthy now and very happy with the results thanks to the Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD?
Dr. Bruneteau lied to me about how my implants had to be removed. He said it was impossible to use my existing scar. I have since had them replaced through my existing scar from a different surgeon. Not a trustworthy doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Bruneteau, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bruneteau?

Compare Providers