Dr. Richard R. Bobe, MD

Dr. Richard R. Bobe, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Sovereign Medical Associates 15340 Jog Rd Ste 202, Delray Beach, FL 33446 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

MD, FACP

Dr. Bobe's Experience

95Experience
Match

See how Dr. Bobe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bobe

Dr. Bobe accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bobe has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Bobe

Dr. Bobe's Review Details
4.7 based on 63 responses
Experience with Dr. Bobe
Dr. Bobe's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (52)
in Boca Raton, FL |
Dr. Bobe is the most thorough, insightful, and competent doctor I have ever had the great pleasure to have met. His understanding of symptoms and cures spot on. His manner of communicating to his patients is without peer. His calm demeanor, insightful discussions and cutting edge knowledge of medicines immediately allows his patients to feel safe enough to ask questions without fear of condescension nor judgment. Dr. Bobe's gifted staff reflects his professionalism as well.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Our experience has been wonderful.. We too started seeing him because our previous internist suggested we switch to Humana, and then we found out he was not in our plan. I thank him profusely for that, because I think we have found a wonderful internist. Dr. Bobe listens to our concerns, and explains things in a way that makes it easy to understand and figure out the best course of action.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Initial consultation & examination by Dr. Bobe was, to say the the least, 'exceptional'. The doctor 'knows his stuff' as they say. Took his time, asked pertinent questions and answered all of my questions. A rare find in South Florida where I have lived for 46 years. Would recommend Dr. Bobe to all, without hesitation. If you are looking for a great GP, look no further. Jim M, Boynton Beach
in delray beach, fl |
I just began going to Dr. Bobe and I am very impressed with the whole experience with him and his staff. He exceeded my expectations as far as his thoroughness, attention to my physical wellness and just makes you confident that you are in good and caring hands.
in Boca Raton, FL |
When I first signed up for Humana PPO, I made sure my primary care doctor of twenty years was on the list. After I signed up, I found out he was no longer on Humana. I called my insurance broker with my concern. He said, Maybe it is time to change doctors. He gave me Dr. Bobe's name and said everyone loves him. He was so right. He is more thorough than any primary care doctor I have seen in Florida. He is an extremely compassionate and genuinely cares about his patient. He is the BEST!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
There is never a wait time! Dr. Bobe and his staff are really good, they are always polite and caring. I would highly recommend this prctice.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I went for my first initial consultation yesterday and was very impressed with his professional staff and fluidity of my check in process. My consultation with Dr. Bobe was very thorough, he took time, asked questions and was able to diagnose symptoms I had not mentioned. We discussed how we were going to proceed, future care and I am thrilled to have him as my new Primary Care Physician! You are treated as a person here, not just another appointment. Finally my search is over!
in Delray Beach, FL |
Today I had my first initial visit with Dr. Bobe. After moving to Palm Beach about three years ago, I was searching for a Primary Care Physician I could feel comfortable and above all, someone who treated me like a Human Being and not just another appointment. I was not only pleasantly pleased with his very Professional Staff and the timeliness of my visit, but with the Dr. himself who took time to learn about my history and who I was. I can now rest assure I'm in the right place!
Florida |
Listens to you Does not jump to conclusions Found him to be on top of things Spends time with you
in Boca Raton, Fla. |
Very rare to find a Doctor who is willing to take the time to explain results and have an empathetic attitude towards his patients. You walk out of his office feeling confident that you've made the right choice in a health care provider.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
Our first visit to Dr. Bobe was exceptional. From the moment he introduced himself to us, he exhibited a kind, patient, friendly disposition. His questions, comments and examination was superior to anything else we have both experienced. Now that we live full time in Florida, we were in search of a doctor who could meet our high standards, and we are very pleased to say our search is now over. Dr. Bobe is a rare find and reminds us of the doctors of decades ago.Thankyou Dr.Bobe S&BWigden
in Greenacres, FL |
Takes his time, is thorough, and truly listens. He really cares about patients, not money. He gets to the root of the problem instead of throwing pills at the symptoms.
in Delray Beach, FL |
Excellent diagnostician. Very friendly. Easy to talk with him.
Boca Raton, FL |
I liked him and his staff. I left the practice because when I went to get a prescription filled at CVS, I was told that Dr. Bobe could no longer write those prescriptions. When I called the office to find out what was going on, I did not get what I felt was a real answer and therefore decided to go elsewhere.
in Boynton Beach, FL |
No need to wait very long. He gives you his full time and attention and I feel he really cares about his patients.
Have you seen Dr. Bobe?
Are you Dr. Bobe? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Bobe

Why It Matters: Dr. Bobe's Board Certifications

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Heart Disease

Completed in 1983

Fordham University

Graduated in 1974

• Guardian Angel Award, 1998

Dr. Bobe has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Bobe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bobe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bobe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bobe

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bobe's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Bobe

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Bobe says...