Dr. Richard Bobe, MD

Dr. Richard Bobe, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

MD, FACP

Dr. Bobe's Experience

See how Dr. Bobe's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bobe

Dr. Bobe accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bobe has admitting privileges.

Dr. Bobe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bobe to family and friends
    Dr. Bobe's Performance
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    I needed to establish a doctor in the Delray Beach area. I did some research and picked Dr. Bobe . As a first visit he spent about an hour with to learn about me and my medical history. He was so thorough in physically tested me and examining me head to toe, literally. I was very impressed with the care and medical knowledge he possessed. I highly recommend Dr. Bobe and his staff, Cece, Simone, and Michelle.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    I have several unusual medical conditions and Dr Bob'e was knowledgeable in most of them and researched everything to be informed enough to be able to help me. He suggested things that might help improve my life conditions.
    in Delray Beach Florida |
    My name is Ximena Gureski my Doctor Richard R Bobe from Delray Beach Fl. has been the only Dr. from the start till now who did and do asked me the right questions about how really I am!!!He will tell you what you need and don't!!! I will like to congratulate him & his office staff for their acknowledgment and support!!! For my great experience I do definitely recomend 100% Dr. Richard R. Bobe.!!!
    in delray beach, fl |
    My wife and I like Dr. Bobe very much. He is very caring, listens to our concerns better than any doctor we have ever had, and is very thorough. His front office is very friendly and knowledgeable regarding the complexities of insurance matters etc.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Dr. Bobe was recommended to me and I waited to get an appointment. It was well worth the wait to get the best doctor I have ever met. His bedside manner is incomparable. Warm, patient, caring, reassuring, thorough and seems to truly be interested in my wellness. Hallelujah!!!
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    Simply the best!
    Delray Beach, FL |
    Came to Dr. Bobe after spending a lot of time on Healthgrades evaluating/examining my best options. My most positive internist experience in 20 years. Kudos to his very sweet professional office staff. Dr. Bobe does a great job explaining what he is doing,, what's okay, what concerns him, and how it might be addressed. Took a great deal of time explaining the results of my Fasting Blood Tests. I'm very pleased I came to him, and look forward to recommending him to my friends
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    Having had terrible experiences with several Delray doctors. Dr. Bobe was a welcome change. My first visit proved to be a completely satisfactory experience. Dr. Bobe is the kind of doctor who really cares about his patient. I found him to be a good listener, thorough, concerned and knowledgeable. I left his office feeling as though I found a new friend and confidante. I highly recommend him.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    At 72 yrs of age I have had many Internal Med doctors. That said, Dr Bobe is by far the best doctor I've ever known. Caring, thorough & extremely empathic & medically insightful. I asked a friend for a recommendation after moving to Florida and she said "you will be impressed by his caring approach to wellness." She was right. Also, his didicated staff of 5 works in tandem with him to make visits stress free.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Excellent doctor and wonderful helpful staff. Dr. Bobe took time with answering my questions and concerns. No rushing, which is very rare today. His staff was great with the check-in procedure. I would highly recommend him. It was nice to meet a doctor who took the time to listen to your concerns and answer any questions you might have. Another great thing was that I didn't have to sit and wait for my appointment. He was pretty much on time, which is rare today, a truly great experience. Yeah.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    I am so grateful that I found this doctor, and thank you to all who left reviews. Dr Bobe is knowledgeable , thorough and caring. that says it all. With the insurance companies holding everyone hostage, and causing misery, it's not easy to find a physician who thinks of his patients and good medicine first and foremost. Thank you, Dr Bobe.
    Delray Beach, FL |
    This is frank schrek I noticed my review IN ERROR DR. BOBE I gave him one star ....it was 5 stars please correct... It's the most recent review .... Thank you
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    We were "blown away" by our first experience with Dr. Bobe and his staff. We were seen as new patients, and were welcomed graciously and warmly to his office. Our exams and interaction with Dr. Bobe fulfilled all of our needs, and we were extremely impressed with his thoroughness, intelligence, professionalism and caring. His staff is wonderful in every respect.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    Moved to Delray Beach from another state, and was concerned about finding a doctor. I randomly chose Dr. Bobe, and I am certainly glad I did.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    Dr Bobe and all those we met in his office, Michelle in reception And Cece his medical technician, all had great attitudes. They were not only warm, positive people but they were all thorough and capable. Dr Bobe was the most thorough physician I have ever met. He was able to quickly and easily diagnose many early issues I needed to attend to without resorting to expensive risky tests, just good observations and good questions. I know, I am a recently retired doctor, from NY.
    great manner...thorough
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    I had my first office visit with Dr. bobe. He spent a great deal of time with me during my physical and he was very thorough. He was really easy to talk to and very personable. I found his office to be very nicely appointed and his staff was courteous and professional. Me being a new Florida resident it is very comforting knowing I have now found a doctor who I feel I can rely on for my medical treatment.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    Dr. Bobe is the most thorough, insightful, and competent doctor I have ever had the great pleasure to have met. His understanding of symptoms and cures spot on. His manner of communicating to his patients is without peer. His calm demeanor, insightful discussions and cutting edge knowledge of medicines immediately allows his patients to feel safe enough to ask questions without fear of condescension nor judgment. Dr. Bobe's gifted staff reflects his professionalism as well.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Initial consultation & examination by Dr. Bobe was, to say the the least, 'exceptional'. The doctor 'knows his stuff' as they say. Took his time, asked pertinent questions and answered all of my questions. A rare find in South Florida where I have lived for 46 years. Would recommend Dr. Bobe to all, without hesitation. If you are looking for a great GP, look no further. Jim M, Boynton Beach
    in delray beach, fl |
    I just began going to Dr. Bobe and I am very impressed with the whole experience with him and his staff. He exceeded my expectations as far as his thoroughness, attention to my physical wellness and just makes you confident that you are in good and caring hands.
    in Boca Raton, FL |
    When I first signed up for Humana PPO, I made sure my primary care doctor of twenty years was on the list. After I signed up, I found out he was no longer on Humana. I called my insurance broker with my concern. He said, Maybe it is time to change doctors. He gave me Dr. Bobe's name and said everyone loves him. He was so right. He is more thorough than any primary care doctor I have seen in Florida. He is an extremely compassionate and genuinely cares about his patient. He is the BEST!
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    There is never a wait time! Dr. Bobe and his staff are really good, they are always polite and caring. I would highly recommend this prctice.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    I went for my first initial consultation yesterday and was very impressed with his professional staff and fluidity of my check in process. My consultation with Dr. Bobe was very thorough, he took time, asked questions and was able to diagnose symptoms I had not mentioned. We discussed how we were going to proceed, future care and I am thrilled to have him as my new Primary Care Physician! You are treated as a person here, not just another appointment. Finally my search is over!
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    Today I had my first initial visit with Dr. Bobe. After moving to Palm Beach about three years ago, I was searching for a Primary Care Physician I could feel comfortable and above all, someone who treated me like a Human Being and not just another appointment. I was not only pleasantly pleased with his very Professional Staff and the timeliness of my visit, but with the Dr. himself who took time to learn about my history and who I was. I can now rest assure I'm in the right place!
    Florida |
    Listens to you Does not jump to conclusions Found him to be on top of things Spends time with you
    in Boca Raton, Fla. |
    Very rare to find a Doctor who is willing to take the time to explain results and have an empathetic attitude towards his patients. You walk out of his office feeling confident that you've made the right choice in a health care provider.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    Our first visit to Dr. Bobe was exceptional. From the moment he introduced himself to us, he exhibited a kind, patient, friendly disposition. His questions, comments and examination was superior to anything else we have both experienced. Now that we live full time in Florida, we were in search of a doctor who could meet our high standards, and we are very pleased to say our search is now over. Dr. Bobe is a rare find and reminds us of the doctors of decades ago.Thankyou Dr.Bobe S&BWigden
    in Greenacres, FL |
    Takes his time, is thorough, and truly listens. He really cares about patients, not money. He gets to the root of the problem instead of throwing pills at the symptoms.
    in Delray Beach, FL |
    Excellent diagnostician. Very friendly. Easy to talk with him.
    Boca Raton, FL |
    I liked him and his staff. I left the practice because when I went to get a prescription filled at CVS, I was told that Dr. Bobe could no longer write those prescriptions. When I called the office to find out what was going on, I did not get what I felt was a real answer and therefore decided to go elsewhere.
    in Boynton Beach, FL |
    No need to wait very long. He gives you his full time and attention and I feel he really cares about his patients.
    Have you seen Dr. Richard Bobe, MD?
    Are you Dr. Bobe?

Dr. Bobe says...

MD, FACP

Dr. Bobe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

• Guardian Angel Award, 1998

Dr. Bobe has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bobe's Board Certifications

• COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Heart Disease

Staten Island Hospital

Completed in 1983

Fordham University

Graduated in 1974

Dr. Bobe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bobe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breath Testing