Dr. Richard Beyer, MD

Dr. Richard Beyer, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. Richard Beyer, MD is a neurology specialist in Woodland, CA and has been practicing for 34 years. He specializes in neurology and sleep medicine.Read his story

Dignity Health Medical Foundation - Woodland and Davis

• HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
  • Networks By Design
  • Western Health Advantage

Learn about Dr. Beyer

See how frequently Dr. Beyer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sleep Apnea
Sleep Disorders
Restless Leg Syndrome

Dr. Beyer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Beyer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Beyer "In my tenure of over thirty years, first at Woodland Clinic, and now Dignity Health Medical Foundation, Woodland, and in my roles as a senior Neurologist, founder and director of the Woodland Sleep Disorders Center and various appointments in physician leadership, I have experienced firsthand the many intricacies, frailties, and triumphs of medicine from many viewpoints during this evolution and explosion of medicine. This has enabled me to be a better physician both by sheer exposure to the many diseases my specialty treats and seeing and recognizing both the expected and unexpected presentations of both common and uncommon diseases. But just as importantly, I have learned how to negotiate through the medical bureaucracy that is our medical system and how to best shepherd my patients through the various stages, if not cures, of their conditions they trust me to doctor. Best of all, I have had the wonderful opportunity to practice with a roster of superb and dedicated physicians in our multispecialty group who support me and my patients with the finest and timely care. I would be amiss if I didn't give a shout out to our corporate partner Dignity Health, who provides the state-of-the-art facilities that allow me to practice medicine at my best. I am now seeing some of the children of my original patients and am truly honored and humbled that they would now trust me with their own care, and I look forward to hopefully ameliorating their lives as well. Personal Interests: I enjoy bicycle riding, gardening and especially visiting with my 3 lovely adult children as often as possible."

This content was provided by Dr. Beyer "My position as staff neurologist and director of the EEG Lab and the Sleep Disorder Center at Woodland Healthcare allows me to focus on making precise diagnoses in order to discern the treatable causes of neurological diseases and sleep disorders."

• Neurology
  • Sleep Medicine

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Albany Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1980
  • Brooke Army Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1981
  • Letterman Army Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Beyer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beyer to family and friends
7 total reviews

Dr. Beyer's Performance

Are you Dr. Beyer?

More Neurology Specialists like Dr. Beyer at Dignity Health Medical Foundation - Woodland and Davis

Neurology Specialist