Dr. Richard Beck, DMD

Dr. Richard Beck, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Richard Beck, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Babylon, NY. He practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

678 Deer Park Ave Ste 1

• DenteMax
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Beck

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Beck's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

1  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Beck is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Beck has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Beck has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Beck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Beck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Beck's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Beck to family and friends

Dr. Beck's Performance

Dr. Beck is amazing! Took me in quickly when my tooth was infected and removed it for me and today is the next day and I'm sore but no more throbbing! I would recommend him. To everyone I know!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I recently had to have my wisdom teeth removed. Just like most people I despise visiting the Doctor or Dentist. To my AMAZEMENT I had a great experience! Dr. Beck and his staff were very friendly and professional. Before I knew it my wisdom teeth were gone with NO pain! I will be recommending Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I WENT TO DR. RICHARD BECK FOR A SURGICAL PROCEDURE . I WAS TAKEN THE SAME DAY MY DENTIST CALLED AND SAID I NEEDED THIS PROCEDURE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW GREAT A SURGEON HE TRULY IS. NO PAIN, NO WAITING AND THE NICEST PEOPLE HE HAS WORKING WITH HIM. I HAVE TO GO BACK FOR AN...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Every time I need oral surgery this is where I go. The staff is extremely friendly and the procedures are flawless. My wife and I trust this office completely with our care and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
No one really likes the Dentist but Dr. Beck as well as his entire staff made me feel so welcome and relaxed as if I had been going there for years and it was only my first emergency visit. I went in nervous about what to expect. They answered all my questions without me asking and made me feel...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0