Family Medicine  |
Dr. Richard Bang, MD
Dr. Richard Bang, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Bang is affiliated with Cypress Fairbanks Medical Center.

10028 West Rd Ste 102

Houston, TX 77064

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Bang

Dr. Bang's Experience

Dr. Bang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Testosterone Deficiency

• Parkland Hospital Ut Southwestern Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Ut Southwestern Fam Prac At Parkland Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Bang has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Bang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bang to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Bang's Performance
Houston, TX |
Work doctor office experience in a long time. I arrived 30 mins early to complete new patient paperwork and provided all requested items to staff. 45 mins AFTER appointment (now 1.25 hours in office) staffer tells me that PCP had not been changed and they cannot see me for a simple physical. It took the staffer 1 hour and 15 minutes to figure that out - total incompetence! Not to mention that Dr Bang cannot make appointments on time. I was told this info 45 mins after my scheduled appointme
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bang is a great family doctor he check up very well and gave right medicine. I would highly recommended family and friends.
Houston, TX |
My son and I both see Dr. Bang..he and his staff are great!
Houston, TX |
Very happy with my treatment from Dr Bang. He recommended Chantix and I've been smoke free for 12 weeks.
Tomball, TX |
I really liked Dr. Bang. He was very professional and listened. He and his office are very organized and I got my results of labs etc in a very timely manner. I would recommend him. Only drawback is he doesn't do pap smears.
Houston, TX |
I found the office of to be welcoming, caring, and efficient from the office staff, clinical staff, and Dr. Bang himself. I would highly recommend this office to any and all.
in Houston, TX |
Most importantly the front desk staff are so helpful and courteous. This initiates a good experience at Dr. Bang's office. Dr. Bang is friendly and very knowledgeable. Dr. Bang and his staff make you feel like more than just a time slot.
in Houston, TX. |
Dr. Bang is a MIRACLE DOCTOR!! I have never had a Doctor with such patience and bedside manor. Dr. Bang is patient, a great listener, and does not leave any stone unturned. He addresses any and all concerns I have every time. Dr.Bang is very personal and approachable everytine i visit him. He is not in and out in 5 minutes like most doctors. He gives his oatients all the time they need. His staff is a great team and they all work together to keep the patient well, happy and informed!
in Houston, TX |
DR. BANG IS FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND CARING.
in Houston |
Dr. Bang is great. After my insurance was cancelled again and I only had a few providers to choose from, I was pleasantly surprised. Dr. Bang takes the time to listen to what is wrong with you, explain treatments, and answer any questions you may have. He's a welcome change to the hustle and get-in-get-out policies of the medical centers and other large providers. It's also nice to not have to search a parking garage for a $7 space.
in Houston, TX |
Very knowledgeable and courteous. Takes time to explain everything.
in Cypress, TX |
DR. BANG is a great Dr! he gave lots of good advise on my last visit,he very personable,takes the time to listen to you and he and his staff all was fellow up when you call for imformation.
in Houston Tx |
Dr. Bang was my PCP in the Dallas area before he moved to Houston. I recently moved to Houston and he is once again my PCP. I look forward to a long doctor/patient relationship. I have had multiple PCPs that I just couldn't develop any kind trust or sense of security with. I am very glad he is close enough to the area I live in. He is worth the 45 minute road trip.
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Bang is very well knowledgeable family medical physician and take the time to understand his patients needs and at the same time putting a smile on the face . We really appreciate his kindness's and good hospitality. What a cheerful way to leave the office and being taken care by the best!!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr Richard Bang is a wonderful Doc, addressed my concerns with ease.
in Houston, TX |
Very nice staff, sharp, trustworthy and cooperating doctor Easy access to this spacious, clean, new looking office.
in Houston |
He takes his time and does not rush to medicate; very laid back with a sense of humor on my last visit; easy to talk to
Cypress, Tx |
Dr Bang is great, very easy to talk to and does not rush you, he actually listens and gives his feedback!
in Houston, TX |
I was very pleased with Dr. Bang. He is very relaxed while at the same time being courteous and professional. He understood my illnesses and was very helpful with my situation and with refilling prescriptions that had been prescribed by the previous physician in that office. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
Is very professional and very thorough. Even takes the time to review previous records!
Spring, TX |
Dr. Bang was very personable, diagnosed problem quickly and accurately that previous physicians had not. His office was great with follow up.
in Dallas, TX |
He is a great doc. He was in Dallas/ FW but left. I am sorry to see him go. Hopefully he will return.
in Houston, TX 77084 |
My prescriptions have been overlooked for 4 days awaiting his approval, as a diabetic I must take my medicine and my wife needs flouxetine she cannot stop taking it. I am very displeased and will be changing Doctors.
Rockwall, TX |
Although Dr. Bang moved to Houston in December 2015, he was the very best for listening and genuinely caring. I miss him.
Have you seen Dr. Richard Bang, MD?
Are you Dr. Bang?