Dr. Richard Balikian, MD

Dr. Richard Balikian, MD

Ear, Nose, and ThroatMale

Dr. Richard Balikian, MD is a Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialist in Murrieta, CA. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Balikian to book an appointment.

Balikian Facial Plastic Surgery

• Tue: closed
    • Thu: closed
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

• Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Balikian's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Balikian

Dr. Balikian?
  • Office environment (33)
  • Staff friendliness (33)
  • Appointment scheduling (32)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
Dr. Balikian is an artist with plastic surgery! His work is exceptional. Every procedure we have had has been perfect. After he is done, you look years younger without having to worry about the wind tunnel look! If you want to look better but not like you have had surgery, Dr. Balikian is your guy.
KZ – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
Don't look any further. If you need any facial procedure ask for him personally. He is so meticulous and knows what you need just by looking at you. He never over does anything or push more than what is actually needed.
Melissa K. – Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
We had a great experience with Dr Balikian! My son had ear surgery (otoplasty) and we couldn’t be happier with his results. The staff and the doctor were awesome with my son, and they really helped my husband and I understand the process. So happy with our choice!!
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Balikian and Jo Ann for Brotox for a few years now and I am happy with my continuous results. I recommend my friends often and would recommend others to Dr Balikian. Good stuff!
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
Amazing experience. I have been a patient of Dr. Balikian for several years. He is honest, caring and thorough. He honestly helped direct me with my aging issues (did not try to oversell). His staff are professional, kind and helpful. I highly recommend this office for your needs
Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
Thank you Dr Balikian. I can see better. I can breathe better. And I look younger. Triple threat. Very skilled surgeon. As I aged my nose got bigger. I took in pics of my nose 30 years ago and he took it back to my younger nose. That alone took many years off my face. He did upper and lower lids. Plus fixed a muscle in my left eye that made my lid droop over my cornea snd was affecting my vision. And he did a lower face lift and jaw refine and neck. Everything except forehead that I did not need. Wanted it done now because later would have been riskier. Very happy with the result. Dr Balikian is not just an excellent plastic surgeon but also excellent surgeon in general. He fixed a deviated septum while doing my nose and I am breathing so much better and did not charge me. Just saw it needed doing and did it. Didn’t even tell me. But I noticed a drastic change in my breathing so asked him what he did and he told me. Fabulous doctor. Rare. He did a masterful job on me and really psinles
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Margot Martin – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
The office staff are always so very nice and attentive, always seen promptly. Dr Balikian spends time, explains, and answers all questions.
L Abram – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
Dr. Balikian is extremely knowledgeable and I would not trust my face to anyone else!
Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
Every time I go into Dr Balikians office the staff is amazing. They are very thorough, honest and caring. I always know I’m in good hands when I’m with Joanne. I highly recommend Dr Balikian and his staff!
Raramoore – Jul 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
All I can say is WOW! If you had told me a year ago that I would have a lower facelift, necklift, rhinoplasty, upper and lower blepharoplasty and full face fat transfer- AND all at the same time- I would’ve said you were crazy!! But 6 weeks ago, that’s exactly what Dr. Balikian did for me. I am so thrilled with my results that I can hardly express how I feel! I have hated my neck for 15 years and as I’ve aged, have watched my face lose volume and looked so tired all the time. I didn't feel like myself any more, but I was afraid I would look like a fake “wind blown Barbie” woman! Until I found Dr. Balikian. His expertise, eye for details, and commitment to natural and refreshed results for his patients had me hooked from the first day I saw his work. He is a true artist and genuinely cares for his patients, their concerns and the final result of each procedure. I look 20 years younger and just like ME! Be confident to put your face, and trust, in the very best hands with Dr. Balikian!
Shirley K in Murrieta, CA – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
I have nothing but gratitude and praise for Dr. Balikian and his staff. First off, the office is very clean, professional and inviting. From the moment you walk in, you are greeted with a friendly welcoming smile. I was pretty nervous going in for my rhinoplasty consultation. I've always hated my nose but tried to act confident about it. My walls had to come down to admit and share what I didn't like and hoped to change. Dr. Balikian was very approachable, down to earth, professional and warm. I really loved that they took photos of my face at various angles and used digital imaging to produce my anticipated outcome. Dr. Balikian doesn't give everyone the same "cookie cutter" nose. He is truly an artist and looks at what the best nose for your face is. The surgery went very smoothly as did the recovery. I am thrilled with my outcome and highly recommend him.
Murrieta, CA – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
The most difficult thing about aging is what happens to one’s face, the lines, wrinkles and age spots. I’ve had three Triniti treatments and although I am nearly 70 years old, most people believe that I look closer to 50 years old due to the tightening and clarity of my skin. I am all for doing whatever I can to look younger without having a surgical procedure. Triniti has definitely helped my skin look brighter, clearer and healthy. My face looks younger and helps me feel better about myself.
L.A. – Jun 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
Dr. Balikian and his staff are absolutely incredible! The office is pristine, all of the staff are professional and very friendly and Dr. Balikian is hands-down the most knowledgeable doctor you will ever meet. He is the best in the business and I would not waste your time going anywhere else but to him. I was terrified to try Botox and am so grateful that I trusted Dr. Balikian's expertise. I have had so many compliments since my first visit and would highly recommend his services. Joann & Loan
Patricia in Rancho Santa Fe – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
Couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff! Everyone is helpful and friendly. I’ve had two laser treatments to target age spots and had great results each time. Debra was pleasant, explained how the laser worked and what to expect, and made me feel very comfortable.
Samantha – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
I’ve been to this office a few times for laser treatments for age spots and I am very happy with the results. The office is run efficiently--there is no wait time in the lobby. Dr. Balikian and his staff are professional, friendly and courteous. I would absolutely recommend to family and friends.
Cindy – Jun 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
I really enjoy this office. I have seen most all the providers and have been happy with everyone. imwould recommend this office to everybody!
Andrea Moore in Temecula, CA – Jun 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?
Dr Balikian is def the top plastic surgeon in in IE. After several consultations with other Facial Surgeons, and with a recommendation of a good friend, I made my final decision to schedule a consultation and schedule my surgery with Dr. Balikian. He explained the process to me in detail. He's very professional and friendly. I had many questions up to the day of my surgery, and he continued to put my mind at ease. Fast forward to today, I had my surgery and I couldn't be happier.
Needs in Temecula, CA – Dec 25, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Balikian, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Balikian?

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Balikian's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Balikian's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Brow Lift
  • Chin Implant
  • CO2RE Laser Treatment
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Endoscopic Endonasal Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Juvederm Ultra Plus
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Lip Surgery
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Aging
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Balikian accepts

Want high-quality facial cosmetic surgery close to home? Look no further than Richard V. Balikian, MD. Dr. Balikian is double board-certified in Facial...Read more

Dr. Balikian is an experienced, double board certified, facial plastic surgeon.  He is double board certified both in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive...Read more

• Ear, Nose, and Throat