Dr. Richard Balcerak, DDS

Dr. Richard Balcerak, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Dr. Richard Balcerak, DDS is an dentist who practices in Hinsdale, IL. He is 60 years old. Dr. Balcerak is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Adventist Hinsdale Hospital.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Balcerak's Experience

Visiting Dr. Balcerak

Dr. Balcerak accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Balcerak has admitting privileges.

Dr. Balcerak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Balcerak to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Balcerak's Performance
    GOOD
in Hinsdale, IL |
He's very relatable and friendly, he's a pro at minimizing pain, he's fast; I highly recommend him, and have on several occasions. question #3: the dental assistant staffers are really friendly and comforting as needed, but the front desk staff isn't very welcoming. question #1: I haven't needed urgent apptmt
Chicago, IL |
He was great.. I had to get my wisdom teeth out and being a high schooler, I was so nervous. He was very friendly and joked around me. My wisdom teeth pain was there but he did his best to make sure I was comfortable! He can get emergency scheduling in and is very flexible. Thank you Dr. Balcerak!!!
Palatine, IL |
I highly recommend Dr Balcerak! He is very kind and gentle! I took my mom, who is 91, to the Aurora location for several extractions. He did an amazing job for her! She barely had any discomfort at all. She had seen him previously when she needed only one tooth out and did great then, but with so many extractions at one time, I had planned to stay the night with her just to be certain every thing was fine, but that wasn't necessary. Dr Balcerak did such a wonderful jo
in Elmhurst, IL |
Dr. Balcerak cared for me throughout my double jaw surgery process. From the beginning, he was very friendly and put my nerves at ease with this significant surgery. He and his staff have been nothing short of amazing, from dealing with my constant questions and accommodating a sudden change that switched our surgery date, I could not have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend Dr. Balcerak and his staff for anyone considering a jaw surgery or other major oral surgery!
Have you seen Dr. Richard Balcerak, DDS?
Are you Dr. Balcerak?

Compare Dr. Balcerak

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Balcerak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Balcerak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Balcerak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Balcerak does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Balcerak and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.