Dr. Assaf provides the time each patient needs to understand their skin condition. He listens. His practice provides excellent patient care in a kind and caring environment while achieving "off the chart" levels of patient satisfaction. Patients tell us we are their favorite doctor to visit because of our friendly, helpful and efficient manner.
Prior to starting his solo dermatology practice in 1999, Dr. Richard Assaf received his undergraduate degree at Miami of Ohio. From there:
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati 1990
- United States Navy Flight Surgeon, 1990-1994
- Medical Mycology, University Hospitals, 1995
- Photobiology, Case Western and University Hospitals, 1996
- Dermatology Residency, CWRU/UH, 1996-1999.
Dr. Assaf lives in Avon Lake with his wife and his 3 children.