Dr. Richard Alden, MD
Child & Adolescent Psychiatry•Male•Age 69
Hoyt Street Physicians2386 NW Hoyt St Portland, OR 97210
Dr. Richard Alden, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Portland, OR and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Oregon Health And Science University School Of Medicine medical school in 1988. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Alden to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Alden's conditions and procedures:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Alden accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Alden accepts the following insurance:
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage