Dr. Richard Adam, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 64

Dr. Adam

Associated Foot and Ankle Specs

3026 Hillcrest Dr Ste 100 San Antonio, TX 78201

Dr. Richard Adam, DPM is a podiatry specialist in San Antonio, TX. He graduated from Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine and specializes in podiatry.

Dr. Adam's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adam

4.5

Dr. Adam?
Dr. Adam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richard Adam, DPM
Dr. Adams is so kind and knowledgeable. I have seen many Dr.s about my foot condition but I can honestly say I finally found a Dr. who actually cares and wants to help me more then anything. My only thing I wish was different was he could see me for everything, not just my feet and ankles, lol.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
Dr. Adams went above and beyond with making sure I was taken care of, His Staff is amazing! 10 years ago I watched my father go through alot of difficulties with his health, I went in to see Dr. Adams and never in a billion years did I think I would ever have surgery for my big toe on my right foot, Dr. Adams reasured me that I was making the right decision for my future, gave me the confidence to take care of my health so I can be able to live a healthy lifestyle when I get older. You are the
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
Dr. Richard Adams and his staff are a joy. They are professional, personable, and caring. I just had surgery for a heel spur, and have felt from the beginning of my diagnosis that Dr. Adams really cares for the well being of his patients. A treasure. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
I had a broken toe nail that wouldn't grow properly, he decided removal of the toe nail was the best choice. I agreed to it and the procedure itself hurt a LOT. I had barely left the office when I was already feeling the pulsating pain and even though I called the office and let him know my pain was unbearable I was advised to just take Tylenol extra strength. I had to miss work for 4 days because I could not sleep. The nail did not grow back properly. I told him he had missed a part of the nail
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
Dr. Adam was very nice. Not only did he wrap my swollen ankle, he showed me how to wrap it so I could do it at home. He also explained to me on a chart in detail why my ankle was swollen & of course told me what was needed to be done for the swelling to go down. He was very helpful & his staff was super sweet. I would definitely recommend him to other patients. Thank you Dr. Adam!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
Dr Adam is a kind and very knowledgeable Foot specialist. His staff is top notch and seem to really enjoy working for him. He has taken great care of me after a toe amputation and with his care have not lost any more of my foot. Cant imagine seeing any one else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
Dr. Adam is very professional. He listened thoroughly to my concerns about my son and proceeded to diagnose and treat his condition with the utmost consideration. He provided my wife and myself with a great amount of detail in regards to our son's diagnosis and treatment options. The staff was extremely kind and courteous. They made it very easy to schedule an appointment around both of our schedules. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Adam to anyone with concerns regarding their feet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
I've seen Dr. Richard Adam since I was young. He is a incredible doctor! Very professional and caring. He has seen me for ingrown nails, flat feet, hair line fractures, brused bones, and so on. Hes also seen my kids when they get hurt. He is a very sweet doctor. I have definitely recommended him to others and will continue recommending him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
my family and I have seen this Dr and he is great.. When we went in for pain in our foot or bunions for my daughter he has always given us options on what is the best way to go.. Whether it be orthotics to injections to avoid surgery or getting surgery.. He explained everything in detail.. By the time I left his office I knew exactly what is wrong with our feet.. All my questions were answered before even asking.. Recommend him highly..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
This physician relied on information supplied by an office technologist (who said she had worked there a few months) He never examined me, only began talking surgery immediately. He never questioned my reason for being there. I am a diabetic and we are encouraged to have our feet examined yearly, but this physician NEVER even looked at my feet beyond my bunions. I felt that if he couldn't make surgical money off me then he was NOT interested. I will NOT return to see this physician again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?
professional, calm, very gentle, and good with needle sticks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richard Adam, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Adam?

Our Mission is to provide the highest level of Foot Care with your cost in mind

• Podiatry

• Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine

Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
University of Texas Health Science Center
UNIVERSITY OF THEXAS HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER
Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine

Dr. Adam accepts

Dr. Adam accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Adam's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Heel Spur
  • Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Neuromas
  • Plantar Fasciitis

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Adam treats patients.

Methodist Hospital