Dr. Richa Mittal, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Mittal

Radiant Health Weight Loss and Wellness

8380 Warren Pkwy Ste 100 Frisco, TX 75034

Dr. Richa Mittal, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Frisco, TX and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio in 2004 and specializes in internal medicine and obesity medicine.

Dr. Mittal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mittal

Dr. Mittal?
Dr. Mittal's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Richa Mittal, MD
I am very, very pleased with every aspect of Doctor Mittal's handling of my health plan from the initial consultation over the phone through every office visit and weekly phone call to date. From the courtesy to the professionalism shown to me and my wife. I came to her with a single and specific goal in mind, that goal is being met and other health issues along with it. Bottom line is this: She says, I do, Health returns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richa Mittal, MD?
I have been working with Dr. Mittal for 6 months and have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. She is very knowledgeable, proactive, supportive, and willing to develop a customized plan that will be successful for you and your busy lifestyle. She genuinely cares about her patients and overall well-being. I have l lost significant weight and best of all improved my diet. I am more cognizant of what I eat and when I eat. I will not hesitate to refer to my friends who are looking
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richa Mittal, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Mittal. I have tried a few other clinics that specialize in health and weight loss, but always gain the weight back. She’s an actual medical doctor which makes a big difference in my confidence and trust in her. She also ran bloodwork for me above and beyond what they do in my annual physical to understand more about my body chemistry and what foods I should be avoiding. We’re working together on lifestyle changes for me which are sustainable long-term. Very happy here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richa Mittal, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Mittal for a few weeks and am so impressed! I have learned so much from her and have already implemented her suggestions and seen a difference. She really listened to me and customized an approach that works for me. She spent a lot of time with me and was very patient and informative. I would recommend her to anyone looking to make a positive change in their life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Richa Mittal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mittal?

Dr. Mittal is pleased to offer compassionate, comprehensive and personalized weight management care to the DFW community.  She develops customized weight loss plans based on a complete medical evaluation, personalized dietary recommendations bas...

• Obesity Medicine

American Board Of Obesity Medicine
2004

• Hindi

Dr. Mittal accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Mittal treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Mittal's conditions and procedures:

• Diabetes Type 2
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Hypothyroidism