Dr. Ricardo A. Yazigi, MD

Dr. Ricardo A. Yazigi, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male

Shady Grove Fertility 901 Dulaney Valley Rd Ste 616, Towson, MD 21204 Get Directions
(888) 761-1967

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Yazigi specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility and practices in Towson, MD. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Yazigi? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Yazigi's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Yazigi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yazigi

Dr. Yazigi accepts 17 insurance carriers

17 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Yazigi

Dr. Yazigi's Review Details
3.8 based on 14 responses
Experience with Dr. Yazigi
Dr. Yazigi's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Yazigi and the SGFC staff. They are very knowledgable and kind. Dr. Yazigi called me himself after a failed treatment cycle to deliver the news and talk next steps. I also appreciate that he made me aware of my options very early on, which allowed me to not waste time on treatments that weren't working for me, which ultimately got me pregnant faster.
in Sykesville, MD |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Yazigi! He has been so wonderful from the very start of our journey which began a few of years ago. Tragically, we lost our precious baby girl at 9 weeks old due to an unknown genetic condition. Dr. Yazigi has been extremely empathetic and supportive through this horrific tragedy. He has been holding my hand and helping me to move forward. I wish there were more Doctors like Dr. Yazigi in the world. He is a wonderful Dr. and has truly become like family to me.
in Baltimore, MD |
I was not satisfied with the care I received from Dr. Yazigi. I always felt rushed and dismissed in our appointments. He did not know my history (i.e. number of pregnancies, treatment protocol, etc.) from visit to visit and told me to get testing that he had already ordered and reviewed. He was very dismissive of my questions and I felt that he talked down to me when I had questions about my care.
Baltimore, MD |
The support staff, nurses, and other physicians at Shady Grove but unfortunately had a poor experience with Dr. Yazigi. He made initial recommendations to go with aggressive IVF treatment based on my history, then at the next appointment started talking about the IUI process and did not remember our initial conversation. Given fertility issues are sensitive, Dr. Yazigi lacks necessary empathy and has a poor bedside manor. He doesn't take much time for questions and rushes the appointment.
Very knowledgeable. He and his staff are very compassionate & are always available to answer questions or concerns you may have. He and his nurse, Stephanie, both have called me personally to check in throughout this process to see how I am doing. I feel very confident in their care for my husband and me.
Dr. Yazigi, Danielle Byrd and the rest of the SGFC team are excellent! Treatment can be a difficult process but the care I received made the process a bit easier. Now I have a wonderful 3 month old and I wouldn't be happier. Thanks to all involved!
Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Yazigi and his nursing staff are great! I have an extremely rare cause of infertility; 1/4,000 women affected. All of the medical journals are very grim and left me wondering if we should proceed. Dr. Yazigi took time to research my history, including to call for biopsy results from a previous surgery in 2008. He met with me and my husband after our failed cycles to discuss what went wrong and how to improve our chances for the next round. After an etopic pregnancy, he called me on a Sunday
in Ann Arbor, MI |
He his just awesome. Our baby girl is at home with us because of him!
Have you seen Dr. Ricardo A. Yazigi, MD?
Are you Dr. Ricardo A. Yazigi, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Yazigi

• Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts

• Semen Analysis
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile Facultad De Medicina

Graduated in 1978

Sotero Del Rio Hospital
    S?Tero Del R?O Hospital
    SUNY At Ncmc

Completed in 1989

Washington University School Of Medicine. Barnes Hospital.

Completed in 1991

Yale University

• Multiple Journal publications and book chapters in the USA and abroad.

Dr. Yazigi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yazigi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Yazigi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Yazigi

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Yazigi's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Yazigi

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients