Dr. Ricardo Perez, DO

Dr. Ricardo Perez, DO

Hospital Medicine  ·
Male
Dr. Ricardo Perez, DO is a hospital medicine specialist in Cherry Hill, NJ and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Midwestern University, The Costin Institute for Osteopathic Medical Educators in 2012 and specializes in hospital medicine.

2201 Chapel Ave W

Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

• Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Perez

This content was provided by Dr. Perez "My current role in our hospital system is two-fold. I am directly involved in patient care and I serve, in an administrative capacity, as the Chief of Medicine for the hospital system. As a physician, I am committed to serving those under my care as if they were my own family members, because your experience in the hospital should be a positive one. Our mission is to make sure that the care provided to you is that of the highest quality. Your safety is our highest priority. As you go through our hospital system, we will guide you through the process, keeping you informed every step of the way. Our job is to listen to your concerns, treat you with the utmost courtesy, and convey to you that your healthcare is in the hands of competent, compassionate professionals. As the Chief of Medicine, it is my job to ensure that our service continues to be of the highest caliber. The communities we are located in deserve healthcare quality that is in the upper echelon of our industry. Our philosophy at Kennedy University Hospital is to focus on your safety, address your concerns, and keep you engaged as an active participant in your healthcare experience. My charge is to maintain that this philosophy is an integral part of the practice of every physician on staff in our institution. Welcome to Kennedy!"

• Hospital Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• The College of New Jersey
  • Saint Barnabas Health System, Union Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Rutgers School of Law
    Other Education | Completed 2004

Dr. Perez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Perez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Perez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Perez's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Perez to family and friends