Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Ricardo Marin, MD
Dr. Ricardo Marin, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dunedin, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Marin is affiliated with Mease Dunedin Hospital and Mease Countryside Hospital.

JSA Medical Group

1460 Beltrees St Ste 1

Dunedin, FL 34698

Learn about Dr. Marin

Dr. Marin's Experience

Dr. Marin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Ponce School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Summa Health Sys Akron City Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Marin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marin to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Marin's Performance
in Akron, OH |
We have tried to find Dr Marin for 20 years to say thank you! Dr. Marin was such an excellent young doctor in Akron when we met him. After many physicians ignored my symptoms Dr Marin listened and treated me with respect and care. I give much of the credit and gratitude to Dr. Marin as I am now a 20 year stage 3 cancer survivor. My husband was being treated for a high psa reading. He is now 79 and his latest test is still maintaining a healthy 0.3. Thank you. We will never forget you
in Dunedin FL |
Out of all the doctors (30 or more) I've seen since I was 22 years old, Dr. Marin is the best doctor I've ever had and his office is the most efficiently run doctor's office I've ever been in. Dr. Marin is friendly and an easy person to talk to. Even though I have severe anxiety, Dr. Marin put me at ease the first time I visited his office. He is not arrogant and does not make you feel like he is rushing through your visit like many of the doctors I've been to in the past.
Dunedin, FL |
Very incompetent. My elderly mother is a patient and was given a Rx for methadone without any instruction. My mother had no idea if she was suppose to take it with her hydrocodone or to stop the hydrocodone. She was not informed of what to expect. And, when her caregiver who was with her ask Judy the nurse who gave my Mom the Rx she rudely said she already explained it to my forgetful and hard of hearing mother when she was getting her blood drawn and refused to answer my mother's caregiver.
in Dunedin, FL |
Dr. Marin & his staff have taken better care of me than any doctor I have ever been to. Saw Dr. Marin 1st after a yr of post hip replacement problems, resulting pain & depression. Both my ins. agent & a close friend, who had been to Dr. Marin, highly recommended him. I was able to get an appt. very quickly. His & staff's exam & questions were very thorough. He helped me w/the right meds- mind&body, sent me to excellent ortho. surgeon & given great post-op care. BEST Dr., staff, well run office!
Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Marin, MD?
Are you Dr. Marin?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Northside Hospital &Tampa Bay Heart Institute

Visit Dr. Marin