Dr. Ricardo Marin, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Ricardo Marin, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Ricardo Marin, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dunedin, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Marin is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital.

Dr. Marin's Experience

See how Dr. Marin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Marin

Dr. Marin accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Marin has admitting privileges.

Dr. Marin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marin to family and friends
    3.5
    Dr. Marin's Performance
      GOOD
    in Akron, OH |
    We have tried to find Dr Marin for 20 years to say thank you! Dr. Marin was such an excellent young doctor in Akron when we met him. After many physicians ignored my symptoms Dr Marin listened and treated me with respect and care. I give much of the credit and gratitude to Dr. Marin as I am now a 20 year stage 3 cancer survivor. My husband was being treated for a high psa reading. He is now 79 and his latest test is still maintaining a healthy 0.3. Thank you. We will never forget you
    in Dunedin FL |
    Out of all the doctors (30 or more) I've seen since I was 22 years old, Dr. Marin is the best doctor I've ever had and his office is the most efficiently run doctor's office I've ever been in. Dr. Marin is friendly and an easy person to talk to. Even though I have severe anxiety, Dr. Marin put me at ease the first time I visited his office. He is not arrogant and does not make you feel like he is rushing through your visit like many of the doctors I've been to in the past.
    Dunedin, FL |
    Very incompetent. My elderly mother is a patient and was given a Rx for methadone without any instruction. My mother had no idea if she was suppose to take it with her hydrocodone or to stop the hydrocodone. She was not informed of what to expect. And, when her caregiver who was with her ask Judy the nurse who gave my Mom the Rx she rudely said she already explained it to my forgetful and hard of hearing mother when she was getting her blood drawn and refused to answer my mother's caregiver.
    in Dunedin, FL |
    Dr. Marin & his staff have taken better care of me than any doctor I have ever been to. Saw Dr. Marin 1st after a yr of post hip replacement problems, resulting pain & depression. Both my ins. agent & a close friend, who had been to Dr. Marin, highly recommended him. I was able to get an appt. very quickly. His & staff's exam & questions were very thorough. He helped me w/the right meds- mind&body, sent me to excellent ortho. surgeon & given great post-op care. BEST Dr., staff, well run office!
    in Dunedin, FL |
    Very Rude and disrespectful staff. I had a question about my Mother's care and Judy took my number and said that she would have Dr. Marin call me. He never did. They sent my elderly mother home with a prescription of methadone. According to my mother Judy (nurse) just handed her the Rx without any instruction on what to do. Judy also rudely refused to instruct my Mom's Caregiver who was with her on the new medication. This office is incompetent, and we have many other documented concerns.
    Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Marin, MD?
    Are you Dr. Marin?

Dr. Marin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Marin has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Marin's Board Certifications

Dr. Marin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Marin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Ponce School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Summa Health Sys Akron City Hospital

Completed in 1996

Dr. Marin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Marin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Marin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.