Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD

Dr. Bonnor
Telehealth services available

Texas Endosurgery Associates

21720 Kingsland Blvd Ste 303a Katy, TX 77450

Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Katy, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as First Surgical Hospital and HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bonnor to book an appointment.

Compare with other General Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Bonnor with our nearby General Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare West.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare West.

Dr. Bonnor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bonnor

Dr. Bonnor?
  • Staff friendliness (124)
  • Explained conditions well (123)
  • Listened & answered questions (123)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (4)
I have to say that I am super impressed with Dr. Bonner. I had a recurring issue that my surgeon sent me to Dr Bonner due to the complexity of nature. Dr. Bonner was fantastic in explaining the surgical approach and his follow up with my care. I feel better than I have felt in months just 2 weeks after surgery. Since he is a dual surgical specialty. I will be back to have my much needed skin removal after weightloss surgery. There is zero question who I will consult with. Dr Bonner thinks outside of the box. HIGHLY recommend
Ellie Wenker – Jun 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonnor and his staff were very nice and professional. I had a gastric bypass with a hiatal hernia repaired by Dr. Bonnor and I am very pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Bonnor to anyone that is thinking about gastric bypass. Thank you so much Dr. Bonnor.
Beverly M – Jun 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr Bonner & his staff are awesome! Everything went well with my VSG surgery. He was very explanatory at my pre-op appointment and helped ease my anxiety. I am very pleased with the whole process.
Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
I would recommend dr. Bonnor to any future Gastric Sleeve patient , he is wonderful person an excellent doctor, he knows what he is doing , the team is very nice and helpful , after two weeks of my surgery I am not feeling that I had a surgery at all , no pain , no complication , very clean recovery , thanks doctor Bonner
Magda – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr Bonner is AWESOME!!! I would highly recommend him. Not only is he great at what he does, but the way he cares about his patients is evident. My experience with him and his staff has been exceptional! After 11 months of repeated visits to doctors and specialists unable to help me, Dr Bonner was able to quickly and accurately diagnose, treat and resolve my severe health issue. I only wish I had gone to see him from the beginning. I will always be grateful to him for helping me. I don’t know where I would be today if it had not been for his expertise! His staff is amazing! Not only are they friendly and helpful, but they also do what they can to accommodate special requests.
Alicia Loftin – Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr Bonner & his staff are exceptional!! My surgery was a complete success & i am already starting to feel so much better! Looking forward to a healthier future! Thank you so much to Dr Bonner, Anna & his entire staff for all of their hard work & dedication to me & my health!!
Kelli S – May 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
I could not be more pleased with the service I received from Dr. Bonnor. Dr. Bonnor and his staff (Ana) took the time to explain every step, and was very reassuring. They took the time to help me with insurance issues and were very helpful. The surgery process was effortless, and everyone at the hospital only had great things to say about Dr. Bonnor. The recovery has been excellent. He shows genuine concern for my well-being, and I definitely recommend Dr. Bonnor!!
Dawn – May 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
I started looking into VSG mid Jan 2021 by the end of the month I had already done my consultation. Did what needed to be done with my insurance. Surgery was 4/2 good friday and a good friday it was. When I say surgery went so well, Dr. Bonner and his staff are amazing. I started to watch videos of other vsg pts. And was a little on edge. When I say I have 0 none not 1 complaint everything went so smooth. Dr. Bonner has been a blessed with helping me change my life.
Jessica – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonner and his staff are professional and passionate about what they do. I cannot recommend Dr. Bonner enough.
SP – Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonnor performed my gastric sleeve procedure and I am more than pleased with my results. Dr. Bonnor and his team provided me with an outstanding experience from the first day. They are organized, supportive and caring. Surprisingly, the amount of pain was minimal. The gastric sleeve surgery is by far the best thing I’ve ever done for myself and choosing Dr. Bonnor was the wisest decision.
Julie Warwick – Apr 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
This surgeon and practice is A++ terrific! Dr. Bonner combines his talents with candid communication, his expertise/experience and willingness to thoroughly discuss each surgical option. Also, the staff is very professional, friendly , made to feel welcomed with each office visit. Ana S. particularly supportive, ensuring my success throughout processes. Treasured experience and very appreciated.
Darleen O. – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonnor and his team are amazing! They worked with me to navigate the surgery process, and was extremely pleased that Dr. Bonnor was able to perform the procedure using robotic surgery which helped with a much faster healing time.
Roberto – Apr 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonnor and staff were amazing. As a registered nurse who worked for a surgeon before moving to Texas I did my research on who was the absolute best and all my nursing/MD friends recommended him and now I know why. He was patient, kind and thorough. He answered all my questions both pre and post procedure. I had no complications following surgery and could not have been happier with the results. If you want the best- Dr. Bonnor is it!!
KD – Mar 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr Bonner performed a robotic bi-lateral Hernia repair and I couldn’t be more pleased. It was quick and I had no pain. Although I was prepared for some pain I didn’t experience anything needing medication. 10 days after and it is as if I never had a problem. I highly recommend Dr. Bonner and his use of Robotics.
Paul G – Mar 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonner and his TEAM are astonishing... The office atmosphere and staff were very welcoming during my first visit. They had paperwork prepared and answered any questions I had. Upon meeting Dr. Bonner he was professional, attentive, informative and honest, which he has remained throughout my process. I recently had Robotic Revision and I feel great. Following the procedure I had little too minimal pain and was up walking the same evening. Once home I followed the instructions from Texas Endosurgery and have not had any issues. Anna, Cindy, January and Dr. Bonner are all very knowledgeable and give off warmth. After months of searching I’ve located a great Team.
Feb 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonner and his staff prepared me very well for my gastric sleeve procedure. He gives you very clear instructions that will aid in a smooth surgery and recovery. I felt like I was very informed as to what to expect weeks leading into surgery, and my surgery went great. Post operation has been an easy transition, and I am very grateful and thankful for the care & instruction from Dr.Bonner and his team.
Mikayla – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
My experience with Dr. Bonner was beyond amazing. From my consultation to my surgery to my two week post opt visit! He was very kind and patient. Answered all my questions and concerns. I am now 3 weeks post op and I feel amazing. Everything expected was explained to me thoroughly! I was very pleased with the entire staff. They were very friendly and welcoming! Ana was exceptionally amazing with my insurance process! Thank you to the entire team! I would definitely recommend Dr. Bonner to anyone!!
Jess M. – Feb 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Due to a bad infection, my lap band needed to be removed urgently! Although he was not the surgeon who put it in, I am SO GRATEFUL that he was the one to take it out! I came to him with a badly infected port and he took me on as a patient and took his time with each part of the process along the way. I have so many examples of ways in which he showed me just how lucky I was to find him, but in a nutshell, everything he does is WELL THOUGHT OUT, METICULOUS, and PURPOSEFUL! He knows what he’s doing, he cares about his patients, and I highly recommend him! I just wish he could be my general doctor because I trust him completely! His staff is wonderful too, EACH and EVERY one of them! Always pleasant and personable. I always have a great experience there!
Kim – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr Bonner preformed my VSG and did a great job I had no pain and he made sure I had all my diet information I would need. His staff are so very nice and answer any questions when I call. If you are looking to have any time of weight loss surgery go see him he is the best.
Michelle – Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr Bonner is a amazing doctor!!! I had revision surgery and received VSG gastric Sleeve. I had zero pain!! Let repeat I had zero pain through my whole process my surgery was on Dec 24,2021 and down 15 pds and I could not be happier!! I have doctor that truly cares about me and my recovery!!! The staff is amazing and very informative. This best decision I ever made coming to Dr Bonner you will not be dissatisfied!! If I could give 100 stars I would!!! Thank Dr Bonner!!!
Jamila Crum – Jan 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bonnor?

Dr. Bonnor is a board-certified surgeon. His path towards medicine began with a Master of Science in Physiology from Georgetown University, Washington...Read more

• General Surgery