Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 50

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston medical school in 1999. He is affiliated with medical facilities Houston Methodist West Hospital and Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD

Texas Endosurgery

18211 Katy Fwy Ste 250 Houston, TX 77094
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Bonnor with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare West.

Make an appointment at HCA Houston Healthcare West today at (281) 417-4665.

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Houston Healthcare West.

Dr. Bonnor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bonnor

Dr. Bonnor

Great experience!
Dr. Bonnor and his staff are truly amazing. My experience has been nothing but pleasant. His team is really professional and kind. They will do anything to help you and listen to your concerns. Dr. Bonnor is a really skillful surgeon and more than anything he is honest. He will tell you how everything will work without sugar coating it, which I appreciate. His care is exceptional and he always takes his time to adress any concerns. I am very happy I went with him.
Doris Drevon – Jun 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Highly Recommend Dr. R. M. Bonnor & Staff!
Thank you just isn’t enough to show the gratitude that I have for Dr. Bonnor & his staff. They are absolutely amazing. From my consultation to my follow up appointments, they always made me feel very comfortable & at ease. I’m always greeted like family when I walk into the office. All the ladies are so kind & always there to answer any questions I have. Dr. Bonnor is truly incredible. He makes you feel very at ease & comfortable. He is always very honest with you about how he can help you. He goes above & beyond to make certain his patients are cared for properly. Dr. Bonnor was highly recommended to me by another patient & I’m so extremely grateful to have received his information. My life has changed so much & for the better since having my Fleur de Lis Tummy Tuck. I’m incredibly happy with my results. I feel so much better, emotionally & physically. And I get compliments daily at how wonderful I look! Texas Surgical Arts is the best!
Gayla V – Jun 21, 2022
Great Experience
Within a week of my surgery I was recovering well with no complications. Within 2 weeks, I had lost 20 pounds! Dr. Bonnor is very nice and attentive. His team always makes sure you are well informed, and is great about communication. I’m glad I had this surgery with Dr. Bonnor.
Maggie – Jun 17, 2022
A truly skilled surgeon!
First of all, Dr. Bonnor’s staff was absolutely ideal — informative, helpful, and always cheerful. Dr. Bonnor himself is someone I saw straight away as a no-nonsense surgeon. He was real with me, real with his expectations and didn’t make false promises. At ever encounter within Hermann Memorial, every medical professional I encountered mentioned his level of skill and perfectionism. I was relieved but still prepared for something that was going to hurt a lot. Your experience will be unique to you, but mine genuinely surprised me. I awoke with four tiny incisions on my mid belly, and Dr. Bonnor called in prescriptions to the hospital to keep me comfortable while I recovered overnight. I was released the next day and the following day, was out walking around Houston! He did a gorgeous job with my gastric sleeve and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for me now!! From the bottom of my heart, Dr. Bonnor and everyone at Texas Surgical Arts — thank you for everything!
Sarah – May 28, 2022
Estoy muy feliz
Maravilloso doctor 100% recomendado. Mi manga gástrica fue un éxito el doctor Ricardo Bonnor y todo su equipo son muy profesionales. No busques otro doctor. Es el. La mejor decisión de mi vida
Enmary vanessa – May 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
La mejor decisión excelente profesional
La mejor decisión tomada y en las mejores manos, sin duda la mejor atención y sin ningún contratiempos, a pesar de que apenas van 15 días desde mi cirugía no he tenido ningún problema, recomiendo 100% al Dr. Bonnor todo su equipo, hay que atreverse a dar un cambio en nuestras vidas en las mejores manos.
Julio Rivas – May 17, 2022
Manga Gastrica
Me siento espectacular gracias dr. Bonnor por cambiar mi vida
Ayarelis Martinez – May 16, 2022
Gastric Sleeve
I consider myself to be a well informed and cautious patient. Dr Bonnor and his team went above and beyond to make sure I had all the information available to me to make the best informed decisions for my health and wellness. Communication is excellent, and the office staff are kind and thorough.
Bethany B – May 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Best doctor, with best team
I was thinking on having weight loss surgery on 2020 after lot of research I found Dr Bonnor I have to said that was the best decision ever, after my first visit I decided to go ahead and schedule my surgery date, his staff is more than awesome Cindy, Ana and January have a lot of medical knowledge and they are kind, friendly and ready to answer all your questions, Dr Bonnor is great he is very upfront, skilled, gifted and he will use all his experience to provide the best option available to help you to achieve your weight loss goal, he is very honest and explanatory about the procedures he take his time and to me he care about his patients I feel reassured of having him as my surgeon, also to me was a plus that I can speak with my doctor in Spanish my first language. Also on 2/8/2022 I had a second surgery with him breast augmentation and lipo I’m very happy with the results. I will definitely recommend Dr Bonnor and use his practice for more procedures on the future.
  • Long wait times
Maria Jimenez – May 06, 2022
So Happy
What a remarkable experience. I’m so fortunate I found Dr. Bonnor not only for his skill set which goes without saying— he’s top notch, but also for the time he sits with you and discusses things thoroughly. He sets the expectations from the beginning and closely monitors your progress to ensure the best results. I had the best care and I was in great hands. I’ll definitely be recommending Dr. Bonnor to all my friends and family. The office staff is amazing as well.
CM – May 05, 2022
AMAZING!!’
I 100% recommend Doctor Bonnor as a gastric sleeve surgeon. He made the whole process easy and fast. His office was on top of my authorization.I have had zero pain and thank god, no complications! He is wonderful. Thank you Dr.Bonnor!
  • Long wait times
Apr 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
First time for any type of major surgery and Dr. Bonnor and his team were the best. Compassionate and thorough when discussing the process and what to expect. I’ve not felt this good about myself in a very long time so I will forever be grateful for this team of professionals who took such great care of me!
Tiffany – Apr 11, 2022
Life Changing
I had the gastric sleeve procedure with Dr. Bonnor March 2021 and had a wonderful recovery experience. Since then I have lost over 100lbs! I have a LIST of cosmetic procedures I want Dr. Bonnor to do next and can’t wait!! He has exceptional experienced staff behind him and so professional. Having weight loss surgery was life changing and I’m forever grateful to Dr. Bonnor and his team for helping me throughout my journey to live the best and healthiest version of myself.
Florence Maldonado – Apr 08, 2022
Amazing
To begin I want to say that Dr. Bonnor went beyond what I expected, I was honestly afraid of having surgery and now after a month of having the gastric sleeve done and having had a quick and painless recovery because at 2:00 pm I was already in my house, I wonder why why didn't I do it before? hahaha I have lost 38 pounds, definitely Dr. Bonnor and his team are the best, super attentive and kind before and after surgery. If anyone is hesitant to undergo bariatric surgery, they have come to the right place and the best doctor. THANK YOU!!!
Hermagoras Homez – Apr 07, 2022
Amazing doctor
I 100% recommend Doctor Bonnor as a gastric sleeve surgeon. The whole process was easy and fast. This tool is amazing and his staff guide you all the way through it. I have had zero complications! Thank you Dr.Bonnor!
Mar 29, 2022
Absolutely Amazing!
I am so incredibly grateful to have Dr. Bonnor as my surgeon. From my consultation to post-op care, he and his staff have been amazing. Dr. Bonnor is so kind and caring and he has an awesome bedside manner. It's obvious he takes great pride in his work and wants nothing but the best for his patients.
D. Harrison – Mar 21, 2022
Best experience
Was sleeved 2/21/22, surgery went smooth and recovery too. I was not nervous at all Dr.Bonnor came in with confidence which made me feel like I was in great hands. I put my trust in him and he did his thing. So glad I chose to go with him. Everyone in the office is very nice and welcoming. Thank you all for making my experience GREAT!! If you’re thinking about weight loss surgery this man knows what he is doing! Thank again!!
Lauren C – Mar 09, 2022
Why Dr. Bonnor is the BEST
Because, takes his time to understand my needs. I felt safe in his hands. Dr. Bonnor and his team are very professional and help my with all my concerns. I’m so happy to meet him and from my heart I do not have words to express my appreciation to him and his team of how they treated me during my surgery and follow -ups. I wish all the best for you
Luisa – Mar 05, 2022
Excellent and Efficient
When I originally started this process, I thought it would be long and drawn out. However, this was probably the most efficient office I have ever been too! The staff is extremely friendly, appointments are efficient, and the whole process from start to finish was streamlined, easy to navigate, and most of all — completely stress free. Dr. Bonnie was amazing, his staff was amazing, and I felt entirely confident through the whole process that I was in good hands — and I was in the BEST hands.
Michele K. – Mar 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
I had VSG surgery on 1/27/22 and am extremely pleased with how the process has gone. Dr. Bonnor is extremely knowledgeable and professional. His experience and attention to detail helped me to feel very comfortable and confident with having the procedure. His office staff is friendly and responsive. I could not be more pleased that I chose Dr. Bonnor as my surgeon.
Lauren – Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bonnor?