Dr. Ricardo M. Bonnor, MD

Cosmetic Surgery | Male | 45 years old

39 reviews| Leave a review

Personal Bio

Dr. Bonnor's Experience

See how Dr. Bonnor's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bonnor

Dr. Bonnor accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Bonnor has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Bonnor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonnor to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Bonnor
Dr. Bonnor's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (34)
in Baytown, TX |
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Bonnor. He always had my best interest in mind. The overall process was clearly explained from start to finish. His staff was friendly and extremely helpful during my journey. My VSG surgery went smooth with minor discomfort for about 2 days after the procedure, then no issues afterwards. The diet plan for the pre-op to post-op was clearly stated and easy to follow. Overall, he has helped me change my life. Thank you, Dr. Bonnor.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bonnor is an excellent doctor! His strive for excellence and attention to detail shows in his craft. He truly cares about his patients and skillfully does everything possible to ensure your success pre and post surgery. His office staff is equally excellent! They take care of everything for you and explain the entire process with kindness and respect. I highly recommend Dr. Bonner to anyone interested in bariatric surgery.
in Houston, TX |
Love Dr. Bonnor and his entire staff. Always kind and courteous. Extremely knowledgeable and one of the very best in his fields of practice. Felt very safe under his care. Had hiatal hernia repair and fundoplication surgery. Highly recommend!
in Cypress, TX |
At first I was hesitant making the decision to move forward with gastric surgery. Now I know I made the right choice. From the first appointment to the post-op phase; everything was great! The staff were very helpful and friendly. Dr. Bonnor is an excellent surgeon and my outcome is amazing.Dr. Bonnor spent time listening to my needs and concerns and developed a treatment plan for me. I didn't have to worry about what was next, insurance demands, or leave paperwork. They took care of everything!
in Nacogdoches, TX |
Office staff was great as was the care received from Dr. Bonnor. Would definately reccommend him.
in Houston, TX |
I had to have an inguinal hernia repair. Dr. Bonnor did an excellent job. Post-operative recovery (it has only been six days since my surgery) has been flawless. Pain after surgery has been minimal and very tolerable. I was up and walking on the first day with minimal discomfort. On the second day, I was driving and able to do most daily chores. His surgical techniques are superior. I am a registered nurse who works in a day-surgery/outpatient unit, and I have seen hundreds of surgeries.
in Richmond, TX |
After meeting Dr. Bonnor and his staff I new I would be in good hands. The ladies in the office are great to work with. Dr. Bonnor explained the surgery in detail and answered all of my questions and concerns. He provided a detailed plan for before and after surgery procedures. I never felt like I was being rushed through and feel he and his staff want to make sure I was receiving the best care possible.
in Katy, Texas |
Dr. Bonner demonstrated compassionate, yet professionalism which allowed me to feel comfortable with my planned surgery. His staff was friendly and the overall six-month process was seemless from start to finish! I feel very blessed to have Dr. Bonner's expertise/practice as my healthcare resource. I am so very happy with my outcome with the gastric sleeve procedure!!!
in Nacogdoches, Tx |
From the very first visit, Dr Bonnor has explained every step of the process in preparing me for the surgery. His staff has been very helpful and friendly everytime we have called. He has always answered all questions at the appointments and never seemed in a hurry. The procedure went great and recovery was the best I have ever had. Everytime we have called his office with a question, we receive a prompt answer. My wife has already had her procedure and my son will be next. I highly recommend.
in Katy, TX |
I had a very satisfying experience with Dr. Bonnor----He explained my Hernia surgery to me and what it would entail and what I should expect afterwards. This is the second one he has done on me and I have been thoroughly satisfied withresults and the care I received.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Bonner and his staff were amazing. They supported and encouraged my husband thru is gastric sleeve surgery. He was a very difficult patient and they helped him get thru all the preparation and recovery with a very caring and knowledgeable approach. He kept in contact with my husband's other doctors to assure everything would go better than expected. Thank you Dr. Bonner and your staff for all your help.
in Houston, TX |
One of the best medical experiences I've had. For 14 years I've suffered from reflux and was told by GI doctors to just treat my hiatal hernia with meds then I heard what the long term affects are and at 39 it was time to take action. My procedure was seamless and within a week I was almost to full recovery. Dr. Bonnor is a perfectionist and I had no bleeding. Set up a consultation if you suffer from reflux and are getting nowhere with your GI.
Katy, TX |
Excellent surgeon and compassionate Doctor. No pain, little discomfort and excellent follow up. Supportive, efficient office staff. Very pleased! Dr. Bonner is truly exceptional!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bonnor and his office staff went above and beyond with helping me have my surgery. I was on a tight schedule due to changing insurance and meeting deductibles but they made it happen and even assisted with locating the medications that I needed. Surgery day also went very smoothly and recovery time was amazing. I will definitely return to Dr. Bonnor if needed in the future.
in Katy, TX |
Surgery went great, Little to no pain and recovery time was short. All due to Dr. Bonnor doing an excellent job!
in Katy, TX |
GREAT doctor and staff! Highly recommend. Dr. Bonnor explained everything to me and took really good care of me after my tummy tuck surgery. Very happy with the results! Will come back to him for breast lift soon.
Have you seen Dr. Ricardo M. Bonnor, MD?
Are you Dr. Bonnor?

Compare Dr. Bonnor

Dr. Bonnor says...

Dr. Bonnor is a board-certified surgeon. His path towards medicine began with a Master of Science in Physiology from Georgetown University, Washington DC. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston with highest honors, graduating in the top 2% of his medical school class. He then went on to complete his surgery residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas and a fellowship in Advanced Gastrointestinal Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery at the prestigious Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC.  Dr. Bonnor also has dedicated training in Cosmetic Surgery through The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.  He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and also a Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery as well as a Center of Excellence Surgeon.

As a Houston bariatric and Cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Bonnor offers the latest cutting edge surgical techniques focusing on safety, optimal outcomes and minimal scarring resulting in the highest quality of care.

Dr. Bonnor's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Bonnor has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bonnor's Board Certifications

Duke University Med Center

Completed in 2005

The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery

Completed in 2015

Dr. Bonnor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonnor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Surgery
  • Bariatric Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Acid Reflux Surgery
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation