Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD

Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD

Cosmetic Surgery  |
Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD is a cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Katy, TX. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Read his story

21720 Kingsland Blvd Ste 303A

Katy, TX 77450

Learn about Dr. Bonnor

See how frequently Dr. Bonnor performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
Sleeve Gastrectomy
Stomach Surgery

Dr. Bonnor's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Bonnor's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bonnor "Dr. Bonnor is a board-certified surgeon. His path towards medicine began with a Master of Science in Physiology from Georgetown University, Washington DC. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston with highest honors, graduating in the top 2% of his medical school class. He then went on to complete his surgery residency at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas and a fellowship in Advanced Gastrointestinal Laparoscopy and Bariatric Surgery at the prestigious Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC. Dr. Bonnor also has dedicated training in Cosmetic Surgery through The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. He is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and also a Fellow of the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery as well as a Center of Excellence Surgeon. As a Houston bariatric and Cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Bonnor offers the latest cutting edge surgical techniques focusing on safety, optimal outcomes and minimal scarring resulting in the highest quality of care."

• Cosmetic Surgery

• Ventral Hernia

• Abdominoplasty
  • Acid Reflux Surgery
  • Appendectomy, Laparoscopic
  • Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation

• Duke University Med Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • The American Academy Of Cosmetic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Bonnor has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bonnor does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bonnor and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bonnor's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bonnor to family and friends
Dr. Bonnor's Performance
Katy, TX |
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Bonor and his office for my VGS. Staff was pleasant and knowledgeable about my procedure. Would highly recommend him to family and friends.
Katy, TX |
Just got back from my post op follow up visit with Dr. Bonnor. I had a laparoscopic umbilical hernia repair a week ago. Everything looks great! This was my first surgery ever, so I was a bit apprehensive. Dr. Bonnor and his staff were great from first visit till last. The surgery went great, not as much pain as I expected, and I am feeling pretty good now. Highly recommend!
in Tx |
I had gastric bypass in 2008 with Dr.Bonner. I have kept my weight off and I recall him telling me I have done my 50% now it's up to you to do your 50%. I never have trusted a doctor and his staff as I do him. I just had a tummy tuck, lipo, and muscle repair four week ago with Dr. Bonner I'm so please with my result. I feel so good to have my life back and feel amazing. Every doctor visit I had he took his time and answers all my questions. I'm so blessed and thankful for him. Y'all rock!!
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Bonnor is an excellent and caring profesional in the area of endosurgery. He performed a niesen fundoplication procedure without any complications. Office staff is very professional and courteous.
in Katy, TX |
The gall bladder surgery took little time to do and my recovery has been without issue. Dr. Bonner provided guidance on activities to avoid for period of time following surgery and I adhered to such. I was referred to him by my gastro doctor who also had Dr. Bonner as his own surgeon . I did not feel any pressure to proceed with the surgery. Dr. Bonner gave me the option to follow my gastro doctor advice on timing the procedure or not to. I believe that I will have minimal scar
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Bonnor is an excellent surgeon! His patient care and follow up is thorough and caring. I am very impressed with the overall care I received during two surgeries performed by him and would highly recommend him to others.
in HOUSTON |
I could not be more pleased with my experience at Texas Endosurgery. This is an efficient, no-nonsense and very professional medical practice, and clearly Dr. Bonnor is a highly skilled surgeon who takes his craft seriously. They guided me through the insurance maze with precision. I was happy with the level of education I received about the surgery and required lifestyle changes. Two weeks post-op and I am seeing huge health improvements.
in KATY |
Great experience from my initial call to my follow up today. They hand walked me thru my entire life changing experience. I appreciate all Dr. Bonner and his staff have done for me. I highly recommend him and his office to all.
in Katy, TX |
I can't say enough about Dr. Bonnor and his entire team. If you ever need to get opened up this is the team to call, Doctor Bonnor is no non-sense surgeon, you can absolutely trust. From the moment I walked in for my consultation, day of surgery and my follow up, nothing but professionalism. Trust me, meet him and you will know you're in good hands. Best surgeon in Texas!!
in Richmond, TX |
What can I say? I had the BEST experience ever with Dr Bonnor and his staff. From the first time I called to the time it came for me to stay at the hospital was such a smooth process. Even after post-op each staff member was genuinely concerned about my well being and they all were very professional and their compassion for their patients exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!
in Katy Tx |
Great surgeon, highly recommend
in Houston, TX |
The expirence was awesome, love my sleeve ! Dr Bonnor and office staff are very nice & helpful. Their communication is great! They are very responsive. Highly recommend this surgeon .
in Beaumont, TX |
I had my gastric sleeve surgery with Dr. Bonnor in August 2017. The entire experience was fantastic. I really enjoyed how up front and to the point he is. He explains everything thats going to happen and why it's happening. He answersed all my questions and made me very comfortable with my decision to have the procedure. His staff is 5 star and the nurses there are excellent. There wasn't any issue that they couldn't resolve quickly and professionally. Wonderful experience all the way through.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bonnor and his staff made the visit go smooth with their professionalism. They were all friendly and made you comfortable. I needed to go to the hospital three times and the office staff set up my appointments which made it easy to have X-Rays done, Pre-operation registration and the operation done at Memorial Hermann on Gesner. The hiatal hernia operation went really well and I was eating regular food within 5 days. Good job.
in Katy, TX |
GASTRIC SLEEVE 6/27/2017 Let me start by saying, there aren't enough stars or words of praise I can give to express how Awesome my doctor, Dr. Bonnor is!!! He is very professional and truly cares about his patients. He took the time to patiently explain each type of Bariatric surgeries. He told me what he felt was the best procedure for me. He never gave me false hope and kept everything ?? % honest with me. He's very patient and listens to any concerns you may have. When I began my search for a
in THE WOODLAND'S TEXAS |
Dr. Bonnor came highly recommended to me from another doctor that was not able to handle my circumstances. I have to say that the entire process exceeded my expectations in every aspect. Pre- surgery Dr. Bonnor as well as his staff were very helpful, and professional. Post surgery I am still receiving the same quality care and customer service! I recommend everyone that is considering a procedure to please give Dr. Bonner's office a call! Blessings to Dr. Bonnor and his staff!
Jersey City, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Bonnor was great from start to finish. He has also surrounded himself with an amazing staff. Dr. Bonnor was very attentive to my situation and came to the Hospital every evening. Once I went home I was having some trouble and had to call him Early on a Sunday. He called the hospital and had me in before lunch. I would highly recommend Dr. Bonnor.
in Rosenberg, TX |
I had gastric sleeve surgery on April 4th. The entire experience was explained in detail to me and Dr. Bonner made me feel very comfortable. The office staff is friendly and responsive as well. I highly recommend Dr. Bonner. He is knowledgeable, friendly, and real. I am already down 27 lbs and can't wait to see my end results!
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Bonner was amazing throughout my entire experience. He is very knowledgeable and made me feel like he cared about me and my succes and not like I was just another patient. He has excellent bed side manner. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone who is interested in vsg surgery or cosmetic surgery.
in Katy, TX |
I was very pleased with my experience with Dr. Bonner. He paid complete attention to everything I said. He asked very precise questions and made 100% eye contact with me both when he was talking and while I was talking. The surgery was flawless. After the surgery he started to explain how and when to remove the bandages and stopped himself. He said come in Friday afternoon at 2:3o and I will remove them. He was semi-shocked at how good I looked and felt after only 3 days. A very good Doctor!!!!!
in houston, tx |
Great Doctor. Great staff. Dr. Bonnor always had my best interest in mind. Everything was explained, in detail. Pre-op and post-op processes were spelled out. I was set up for success from day one. I had the gastric sleeve done and I am extremely happy with the service and experience of this whole process.
Richmond, TX |
I was in search for a new Doctor for the revision surgery from Lapband to Sleeve. I was doing my research and read the great reviews Dr. Bonnor's patients left for him. I scheduled my first appointment with him and was really impressed. He reviewed the pros and cons in great detail. I had my surgery on 1/31/17. Dr. Bonnor has a plan and gives you the tools to succeed. The office staff and Dr. Bonnor are all WONDERFUL!!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Bonnor made me feel comfortable during my appointments, took his time to explain procedures/options and made sure all of my questions were answered. He clearly explained what expectations he had of me as his patient and held me accountable to the changes he wanted me to make. The day of my surgery, I knew I was in good hands and was grateful to have him as my surgeon. His office staff is wonderful, so attentive and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Bonnor!
in Houston, TX |
Thank you Doctor Bonnor. After years of struggling with my obesity, and the fact that my father passed away from diabetes complications, I decided to have the gastric sleeve surgery. I search the web and found Dr. Ricardo Bonnor whom had received some great reviews on google. I wondered if someday I will be writing him one as well and as you can see I am. At first I was afraid that I may not be able to enjoy the foods I once liked, lose my taste buds, or have serious complications because of t
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bonnor is an excellent doctor! His strive for excellence and attention to detail shows in his craft. He truly cares about his patients and skillfully does everything possible to ensure your success pre and post surgery. His office staff is equally excellent! They take care of everything for you and explain the entire process with kindness and respect. I highly recommend Dr. Bonner to anyone interested in bariatric surgery.
in Houston, TX |
Love Dr. Bonnor and his entire staff. Always kind and courteous. Extremely knowledgeable and one of the very best in his fields of practice. Felt very safe under his care. Had hiatal hernia repair and fundoplication surgery. Highly recommend!
in Cypress, TX |
At first I was hesitant making the decision to move forward with gastric surgery. Now I know I made the right choice. From the first appointment to the post-op phase; everything was great! The staff were very helpful and friendly. Dr. Bonnor is an excellent surgeon and my outcome is amazing.Dr. Bonnor spent time listening to my needs and concerns and developed a treatment plan for me. I didn't have to worry about what was next, insurance demands, or leave paperwork. They took care of everything!
in Nacogdoches, TX |
Office staff was great as was the care received from Dr. Bonnor. Would definately reccommend him.
in Houston, TX |
I had to have an inguinal hernia repair. Dr. Bonnor did an excellent job. Post-operative recovery (it has only been six days since my surgery) has been flawless. Pain after surgery has been minimal and very tolerable. I was up and walking on the first day with minimal discomfort. On the second day, I was driving and able to do most daily chores. His surgical techniques are superior. I am a registered nurse who works in a day-surgery/outpatient unit, and I have seen hundreds of surgeries.
in Richmond, TX |
After meeting Dr. Bonnor and his staff I new I would be in good hands. The ladies in the office are great to work with. Dr. Bonnor explained the surgery in detail and answered all of my questions and concerns. He provided a detailed plan for before and after surgery procedures. I never felt like I was being rushed through and feel he and his staff want to make sure I was receiving the best care possible.
in Katy, Texas |
Dr. Bonner demonstrated compassionate, yet professionalism which allowed me to feel comfortable with my planned surgery. His staff was friendly and the overall six-month process was seemless from start to finish! I feel very blessed to have Dr. Bonner's expertise/practice as my healthcare resource. I am so very happy with my outcome with the gastric sleeve procedure!!!
in Nacogdoches, Tx |
From the very first visit, Dr Bonnor has explained every step of the process in preparing me for the surgery. His staff has been very helpful and friendly everytime we have called. He has always answered all questions at the appointments and never seemed in a hurry. The procedure went great and recovery was the best I have ever had. Everytime we have called his office with a question, we receive a prompt answer. My wife has already had her procedure and my son will be next. I highly recommend.
in Katy, TX |
I had a very satisfying experience with Dr. Bonnor----He explained my Hernia surgery to me and what it would entail and what I should expect afterwards. This is the second one he has done on me and I have been thoroughly satisfied withresults and the care I received.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Bonner and his staff were amazing. They supported and encouraged my husband thru is gastric sleeve surgery. He was a very difficult patient and they helped him get thru all the preparation and recovery with a very caring and knowledgeable approach. He kept in contact with my husband's other doctors to assure everything would go better than expected. Thank you Dr. Bonner and your staff for all your help.
in Houston, TX |
One of the best medical experiences I've had. For 14 years I've suffered from reflux and was told by GI doctors to just treat my hiatal hernia with meds then I heard what the long term affects are and at 39 it was time to take action. My procedure was seamless and within a week I was almost to full recovery. Dr. Bonnor is a perfectionist and I had no bleeding. Set up a consultation if you suffer from reflux and are getting nowhere with your GI.
Katy, TX |
Excellent surgeon and compassionate Doctor. No pain, little discomfort and excellent follow up. Supportive, efficient office staff. Very pleased! Dr. Bonner is truly exceptional!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Bonnor and his office staff went above and beyond with helping me have my surgery. I was on a tight schedule due to changing insurance and meeting deductibles but they made it happen and even assisted with locating the medications that I needed. Surgery day also went very smoothly and recovery time was amazing. I will definitely return to Dr. Bonnor if needed in the future.
in Katy, TX |
Surgery went great, Little to no pain and recovery time was short. All due to Dr. Bonnor doing an excellent job!
in Katy, TX |
GREAT doctor and staff! Highly recommend. Dr. Bonnor explained everything to me and took really good care of me after my tummy tuck surgery. Very happy with the results! Will come back to him for breast lift soon.
Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Are you Dr. Bonnor?