Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD

Dr. Bonnor
Telehealth services available

Texas Endosurgery

18211 Katy Fwy Ste 250 Houston, TX 77094

Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in Houston, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as First Surgical Hospital and HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bonnor to book an appointment.

Compare with other General Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Bonnor with our nearby General Surgery Specialists at Houston Methodist.

Make an appointment at Houston Methodist today at (281) 584-6588.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Houston Methodist.

Dr. Bonnor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bonnor

4.672897196261682%

Dr. Bonnor?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (100)
  • Listened & answered questions (100)
  • Office environment (100)
  • Long wait times (78)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
I absolutely love Dr Bonner and his staff. Dr. Bonnor is such a sweet Doctor who goes the extra miles and gives his all to make you happy and satisfied with the results of your procedure. His staff are just as loving and caring, friendly and easy to talk to. I had a second surgery to remedy the complications I had from the first one. Throughout the healing process, he has stood by me closely to check in on me to make sure I was doing well, and provided anything extra that I needed. And during the second procedure, he has done extra work for me without compensation. And he made my body gorgeous again. He shows so much love and care for his patients. I feel that I have gained trust with him that I have never established before with another doctor. He truly does it for the love of helping people. A true doctor at heart.
Josephine D. – Sep 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
I couldn't be happier after visiting Dr. Bonnor and his team at Texas Surgical Arts in Houston. The facilities are bright and elegant with a welcoming and informative staff. It should go without saying that the decisions I needed to make came easy with having such a smooth and informing process before even seeing the doctor. The operation itself was fast and painless, and the results... magnificent. No scaring, and my quality of life much improved. Every doctor's visit should be this incredible! 5 STAR for Dr. Bonnor and his team at Texas Surgical Arts in Houston.
Matthew C – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Thank You Dr. Bonnor, you are the BEST! I had a Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) in 2015 by a surgeon in Florida, that gave me very poor weight loss results. You can imagine my disappointment, as my weight has been a struggle my whole life. After researching various surgeons in the Houston area, I had a few consults, and decided on Dr. Bonnor for a Revision in 2019; he did a great job! He also repaired a Hiatal Hernia and removed my Gallbladder as well (I had been feeling unwell for some time). Things went extremely well and I was able to loose more weight! This year Dr. Bonnor did an extremely successful full Abdominoplasty with muscle repair, and stellar results! This has helped eliminate so many issues for me including back pain, rashes, and skin break down, etc. I am so pleased with my outcome! Dr. Bonnor is so professional, patient, kind, and a perfectionist at his skill! His work ethic is top notch; He & his team are the best! January, Ana, Cindy & Haley, y'all are so special!
*Dr. B's Biggest Fan* – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
I recently went to Dr.Bonnor for a 2nd opinion on a revision by my original surgeon. I can honestly say that after speaking and having an open frank conversation with him I am finally at ease about the additional surgery. Thank you Doctor for your time and attention. Who knows perhaps I will be back after my health is better for some cosmetic surgery.
Lisa Esquia – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonner is the best! He’s extremely professional, caring and nice. I’m always comfortable coming to see Dr. Bonnor because I know I’m in great hands. The staff is truly one of nicest ladies you will ever meet.
Raffaela Mills – Jul 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Bonner for any of your cosmetic needs.
Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonnor, is an excellent doctor who absolutely care about the long-term health of his patients and has an excellent staff. He has been my doctor for 18 months. Why I chose this doctor: I solely chose Dr. Bonnor base on his education and training. He graduated with highest honors, graduating in the top 2% of his medical school class. First Impressions: Dr. Bonnor was very up front in my first consultation of telling what needed to be done to give me the best chance of a positive outcome. Pre-Surgery Procedures: I was ready to start now, but after explaining to me what I need to do to for the safest way going forward, I completely understood and he was 110% correct. Post-Surgery Procedures: Dr. Bonnor will be with you before and after surgery. Again, making sure you understand what you need to do for the best recovery and make sure you understand the what you need to do after surgery. Follow-up visits never feel rushed. Conclusion: I 100% recommend Dr. Bonnor. C. Williams
C. Williams – Jul 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonner is a perfectionist and that is exactly what you want in a surgeon; making sure your surgery goes well is his utmost priority. He did an excellent job on my gastric bypass surgery; I had zero complications and my incisions are barely noticeable. I’m very happy with his work.
Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonner is the best he changed my life around not having to take 13 medications sue to by bypass surgery is the best. I fell more healthier and with more energy. Thank you Dr. Bonner
Stephanie Lazalde – Mar 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonner is such an incredible surgeon! I was terrified for my surgery, but as soon as I met him I knew I was in good hands. He is confident and pays great attention to detail. He had a plan from start to finish for me to follow. His use of the robot during my procedure made my recovery quick & painless. I’m so thankful to him and his amazing team for giving me my life back through such a great procedure.
Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonnor is a great surgeon. My VSG went as smoothly as it possibly could. I woke up with little pain, just minor discomfort. Although I wasn't supposed to see him the day after he personally came to visit with me due to some additional "internal repairs" he had to make. His staff members are phenomenal. They are caring, listen to concerns and answer any questions. Dr. Bonnor is the same explaining procedures, any associated costs, possible side effects and answering all questions and concerns. My experience has been better than I could have hoped for.
Don – Oct 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonner and his staff have been so AMAZING!! He was very informative and helpful at answering all my questions during my consult and made me see a vision of myself that I did not ever think I would be able to see again after 4 kids, excessive weight gain and then losing 75 lbs. He was very realistic on what he could do for me and did not try to sell me on anything more than I needed as he even helped me realized I truly did not need an additional surgery that I was not unsure of to begin with. I had a tummy tuck w/lipo procedure done 3 weeks ago with no complications and have practically had a painless recovery thanks to a medication he injects into the abdomen muscle during surgery that kept the area numb for quite a few days. Of course, I was very sore but it was manageable and I was even able to go back to work (desk job) at 2 weeks. I am excited to see the outcome of all the work that Dr. Bonner has done and can already say I see and feel a huge difference and am very pleased.
Nikki – Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Great experience with both Dr Bonner and his staff. Robotic Assisted Surgery went well, recovery was quick with very little pain. I would definitely return in the future and recommend Dr. Bonner.
Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr. Bonnor repaired a recurrent abdominal wall hernia on me. It was done as an outpatient procedure, so I was able to go home the same day. I had very little pain and no nausea. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Bonnor and his staff are top-notch. I highly recommend him for any plastic or general surgery procedure. 5-stars all the way!
Keith Kiser – Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Dr Bonnor is a awesome Dr!! He is very professional and caring. His office staff makes you feel welcome. From making your first appointment through your follow up appointment you truly feel like you are their only patient. I would recommend Dr. Bonnor to anyone who what’s a life changing experience.
Leslie in Houston, TX – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
I did a lot of research on potential bariatric surgeons and read the scientific literature about the various procedures. Dr. Bonnor had more reviews of any doctor I found (which actually made me a bit skeptical at first, but he lives up to them all). Prior to surgery, I had GERD and he gave me the option of doing either the sleeve or the bypass. I was concerned about the increased incidence of GERD after sleeve and looked at the literature for what might make it more or less likely. When I went in to talk with Dr. Bonnor about it and make the final choice, I quizzed him about it. He said that his patients don't get GERD because of the way the shapes the new stomach, which was exactly what the literature said. That made me feel confident in his knowledge and skills. I'm happy to say that I have had NO issues with acid reflux since surgery!
Brainiac in Houston, TX – Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
The decision to have surgery was not an easy one. I thought about it for many years and when I made my first consultation appointment I assumed that I would visit with several doctors before choosing my surgeon. Well, after my initial consultation with Dr. Bonnor, I was all in! He was very thorough when discussing surgery options and answered every question I threw at him. As I write this review, I am 3 weeks post op and feel great! My surgery experience was positive and I give Dr. Bonnor 100% of the credit. Even the hospital staff raved about how well he treats his patients and how making his patients comfortable is a priority to him. Dr. Bonnor's office staff is an extension of his professionalism. They have treated me with respect and have been very helpful! I know that I can call them if I need anything at all. Overall I am very happy with my decision to have surgery and have no doubt that I made the right choice by trusting Dr. Bonnor to perform the procedure!
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
Pleased with my gastric Sleeve surgery, loved my results, would recommend Dr.Bonnor to future clients.
May 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
I had the Gastric Sleeve and a Hernia repair done almost two weeks ago. My pre-surgery instructions and attention by Dr. Bonnor staff was great and the surgery and post-surgery recovery has been almost painless. Dr. Bonnor did a great job with the Laparoscopic procedure which is barely noticeable on my stomach and I have not had the need to hardly take any pain killers. I highly recommend Dr Bonnor and his staff very professional and attentive to details.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?
From start to finish Dr.Bonnor and his staff were awesome. With it being my first surgery, they did such a great job making me feel at ease. They thoroughly explained everything from what to expect to recovery time. I highly recommend them!
Casey Miller – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Ricardo Bonnor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bonnor?

Dr. Bonnor is a board-certified surgeon. His path towards medicine began with a Master of Science in Physiology from Georgetown University, Washington DC. He graduated from the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston with highest honors, grad...Read more

• General Surgery