Dr. Ricardo Ayala, MD

Dr. Ricardo Ayala, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  |
Dr. Ricardo Ayala, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry doctor who practices in Tallahassee, FL. He is 59 years old.

1401 Centerville Rd Ste 600

Tallahassee, FL 32308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Ayala

See how frequently Dr. Ayala performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Confusion
Anxiety
Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Ayala's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

• Chiari's Deformity
  • Confusion
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Speech, Language and Learning Disorders
  • Suicidal Ideation
  • Tobacco Use Disorder

Education data for Dr. Ayala is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ayala has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ayala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ayala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ayala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ayala to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Ayala's Performance
in Tallahassee, FL |
Great, caring, kind, knowledgeable, professional doctor. I am lyme-disease free thanks to him & Dr. Philbert Ford & God/Jesus. He took care of me years ago but I never forget what they did for me.
Dacula, GA |
He Saved me from Chronic daily Migraines that shut my life down. Now I am Migraine free for 3 years.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Ayala and his nurse Bobbie are amazing. Having been fairly healthy all my life, I was quite apprehensive when referred to a specialist. From day one, Dr. Ayala and Bobbie showed genuine concern and respect, and made sure I was fully aware of the diagnosis and the treatment plan. It appears to be just normal procedure for both of them to go over and beyond the expectations of the common Dr. / patient relationship. This review is well deserved for both Dr. Ayala and his nurse Bobbie!
Tallahassee, FL |
Tallahassee neurological clinic has by far the least helpful and least friendly staff I have ever dealt with. It took them over two weeks after receiving my referral to tell me I was denied as a patient even after I called several times trying to schedule an appointment. Never before have I had a nurse yell at me over the phone because she was annoyed that I called back a day later. This staff has no desire to help sick people. Go to a different city for urgent neurological care.
in Tallahassee, FL |
He didn't trust me or listen to me. He ignored my wishes and prescribed a drug with common side effects which would have impaired my livelihood and did not bother discussing them with me. I did not feel at any point as though I was part of the process and in charge of my own treatment in any way. Treated me like a child. Ayala is an old-school doctor. He won't work with you. He dictates to you. He's rude and arrogant and does not respect your agency as a patient.
in Tallahassee, FL |
Dr. Ayala led the team who took care of my daughter after suffering two tonic clonic seizures. She was under their care for 3-4 days while visiting me in Tallahassee. Dr. Ayala's team performed detailed CT scans, x-rays and MRI's and found the cause in a short period of time which was a tumor in her brain. His team worked wonderfully with my daughter and us and offered everything in terms of future plans for help before she went back to her home in another state. This team is very caring!
in Crawfordville, FL |
I have had to consult pediatric neurology with 2 of my 3 children. The first was just a consult and found to not be a neurological issue, however, the time, care and compassion that he took with my daughter and myself was above and beyond the call of duty. Even though we were sent to a different specialist for her care, I felt that Dr. Ayala would have done anything to assist me in her further care that he possibly could have. He cares deeply for his patients and is compassionate!
in Tallahassee,FL |
Great doctor helped me how to control my stressful daily work and family.
Have you seen Dr. Ricardo Ayala, MD?
Are you Dr. Ayala?