Dr. Riaz Haider, MD

Dr. Riaz Haider, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Riaz Haider MD 1290 Highway 157 N Mansfield, TX 76063 Get Directions

We believe the patient-doctor relationship is the key to getting our patient's healthy. We believe in continuity of care. Doctor Haider follows his patients at Medical Center of Arlington & most of the local nursing homes.

Dr. Riaz Haider, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mansfield, TX. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Haider is affiliated with Medical City Arlington.

Dr. Haider's Experience

See how Dr. Haider's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Haider

Dr. Haider accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Haider has admitting privileges.

Dr. Haider's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Haider to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Haider's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Mansfield, TX |
I don't recommend this doctor at all. The nurses are a little bit nicer however, this doctor definitely don't help you and I feel like he doesn't even know what he's doing. Every time you call to make an appointment they lie to you and say doctor will be back the next day and when you call the next day they continue saying the same thing. They don't want to do nothing at all!
in Mansfield, TX |
Several years ago I went and left because of my insurance changed. It has changed again and I'm very blessed to be able to go back. I love the changes that he has made. He was dressed casual and (ALL) of the staff treated me so kindly. I'm back to stay and yes, I will be referring others to him.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr Haider did not take care of my father and he died an untimely death. My father had C-diff and the doctor took him off antibiotics and contact precautions in a nursing home/ rehab facility while my father was having active symptoms of infection. Inspire of me warning the facility that he was still contagious, Dr. Haider de not re-establish precautions. My dad's skin was severely broken down, test the doctor ignored this and continued to let him suffer. I pleaded continually with the staff.
in Arlington, TX |
Current patient of Dr. Riaz. I find him to be a very pleasant Dr. he listens,have diagnose me correctly, and having an HMO insurance he is always willing to recommend me to the right place/Dr. for the proper test if necessary, and they always get me right in!...staff sometimes take a while to get back with you after a recommendation, but I do understand they are busy. Over all, I do recommend him! God Bless.
Horrible , waited for an hour past my appointment time in a dirty house .. Finally went back the nurse asked what was wrong told her it seemed like flu like symptoms so she prescribed tamiflu without any test done.. Never even seen the doctor then got home waited for about an hour to check on my prescription come to find out they never called it in because there were other patients in the lobby she had to take care of first.. Very unprofessional !!!
in Mansfield, TX |
Waited for several minutes at the front desk, upon arrival. There was no one there, nor instructions on which window to stand. I had to find the sign in clip board myself and signed in. Waited another 15 minutes before the receptionist acknowledged our presence. Was given a new patient packet to fill out, which I did and returned. Sat for another 15 minutes, now we are passed her appointment time by 15 minutes, so I asked the receptionist when my daughter was going to be seen because she is on a
Have you seen Dr. Riaz Haider, MD?
Are you Dr. Haider?

Compare Dr. Haider

Dr. Haider's Care Philosophy

Dr. Haider's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Haider has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Haider's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1977

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Haider does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Haider and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage