Dr. Rian A. Maercks, MD

Dr. Rian A. Maercks, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

The Maercks Institute 4500 Biscayne Blvd Ste 104, Miami, FL 33137 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Maercks specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Miami, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Maercks? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Maercks' Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Maercks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Maercks

Dr. Maercks' Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maercks to family and friends
4.1
Experience with Dr. Maercks
Dr. Maercks' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (37)
Las Vegas, NV |
He performed breast augmentation and did facial balancing with injectable fillers on me and I am beyond thrilled with the results! Although I have viable options in the town where I live, I choose to travel 3200 miles (no kidding!) from the Midwest to receive Dr. Maercks' care and expertise. From consultation, to surgery and procedure, and post op and follow up appointments, Dr. Maercks has been amazing.
in miami, fl |
in Houston, TX |
I continue to return because he is skilled and understanding; He listens and asks questions, so I'm confident about undergoing procedures. He is a true artist!
in Chantilly, VA |
I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Maercks back in Feb. 2011 and years later I am still so very impressed with the quality and level of service received. Dr. Maercks has been incredibly attentive to every single detail pertaining to the surgery itself, the recovery and all follow-up... I can only highly recommend Dr. Maercks for any cosmetic surgery you may be considering.
in Miami, FL |
Excellent experience with Dr. maercks, he repaired my open perineum which happened during child birth and fixed it after another surgeons uncussesful attempt, he also tightened my lose sagging labia MAJORA while hiding the incision and removed all scaring I had from a bad laser hair removal experience. He far exceeded my expectations and I'm forever grateful. I'm confident and happy. He is amazing
New York, NY |
love their clean office and all the staff! wouldn't go anywhere else other than Dr Maercks for further procedures!
in Providence, RI |
Doctor Maercks has been excellent in consulting with me on my surgery. My surgery went really well. I am very happy with my results. His work ethic is exceptional, he and his staff's attention towards his patients is welcoming and I felt very comfortable coming to the Maercks Institute.
in New York, NY |
I went to Dr. Maercks and Thank God i found him ! I am so happy with my experience and results and I recommend this practice to my friends.
in Miami, FL |
From my consultation to my preop preparations to surgery and post! Dr. Maercks and his team have been amazing. I'm still amazed at how great I look and Dr Maercks made it happen!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Maercks is amazing!!! Go see him! It will be the best decision you will ever make!
Have you seen Dr. Rian A. Maercks, MD?
Are you Dr. Maercks?

Compare Dr. Maercks

• Plastic Surgery

Dr. Maercks does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Maercks and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Labiaplasty
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Phalloplasty

DUKE UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Maercks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Maercks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Maercks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maercks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Maercks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Maercks

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Maercks' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Maercks

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients