Dr. Rian Maercks, MD

Dr. Rian Maercks, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

The Maercks Institute 4500 Biscayne Blvd Ste 104 Miami, FL 33137 Get Directions

Dr. Rian Maercks, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Dr. Maercks' Experience

See how Dr. Maercks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Maercks

Dr. Maercks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maercks to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Maercks' Performance
Houston, TX |
Dr. Rian Maercks is simply amazing! It took me many many consultations, but I finally found a doctor that put me to ease and that I felt super comfortable with. Save yourself time some and hassle and go see him!
ston, TX |
Every single interaction with him has been thoroughly positive and I have felt truly cared for. Examples of his excellent service include his checking in on me in my home (at my request) the day after the surgery to ensure I was healing well; being readily available to see me for all follow-ups; working on some scar tissue (without charge) and always being very open to hear about and answer any concerns or questions I may have. It also goes without saying that I am extremely satisfied with the l
San Francisco, CA |
I had my breast implants procedure about two months ago and I am thrilled with the results. I can say that I am very satisfied and how they feel along with how they look. I would highly recommend this place and Dr Maercks to anyone.
fl |
Dr. Maercks does FANTASTIC work using top of the line fillers to sculpt and subtly re-allign the symmetry of your face to allow your natural beauty to show at it's strongest. He made me look years younger, 15 times prettier and I feel like a million bucks after visiting him. I exclusively recommend Dr. Maercks!
Buffalo, NY |
I recently saw Dr. Maercks; and I had an amazing experience with him. Jessica is really helpful, friendly and efficient. Thank you so much for a job extremely well done.
West Chicago, IL |
LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Maercks! I am 100% satisfied with my experience and the resuslts. Do not hesitate to make an appointment.
South Lyon, MI |
Dr. Maercks achieved the natural look I was hoping for. He performed his cold subfascial breast augmentation as a revision 6 weeks ago and I am elated with the results! I felt at ease throughout the entire process as he was very knowledgeable and well versed and answered all questions as well as addressed all concerns. I would trust him with any other procedures I may do in the future!
Las Vegas, NV |
He performed breast augmentation and did facial balancing with injectable fillers on me and I am beyond thrilled with the results! Although I have viable options in the town where I live, I choose to travel 3200 miles (no kidding!) from the Midwest to receive Dr. Maercks' care and expertise. From consultation, to surgery and procedure, and post op and follow up appointments, Dr. Maercks has been amazing.
in miami, fl |
in Houston, TX |
I continue to return because he is skilled and understanding; He listens and asks questions, so I'm confident about undergoing procedures. He is a true artist!
in Chantilly, VA |
I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Maercks back in Feb. 2011 and years later I am still so very impressed with the quality and level of service received. Dr. Maercks has been incredibly attentive to every single detail pertaining to the surgery itself, the recovery and all follow-up... I can only highly recommend Dr. Maercks for any cosmetic surgery you may be considering.
in Miami, FL |
Excellent experience with Dr. maercks, he repaired my open perineum which happened during child birth and fixed it after another surgeons uncussesful attempt, he also tightened my lose sagging labia MAJORA while hiding the incision and removed all scaring I had from a bad laser hair removal experience. He far exceeded my expectations and I'm forever grateful. I'm confident and happy. He is amazing
New York, NY |
love their clean office and all the staff! wouldn't go anywhere else other than Dr Maercks for further procedures!
in Providence, RI |
Doctor Maercks has been excellent in consulting with me on my surgery. My surgery went really well. I am very happy with my results. His work ethic is exceptional, he and his staff's attention towards his patients is welcoming and I felt very comfortable coming to the Maercks Institute.
in New York, NY |
I went to Dr. Maercks and Thank God i found him ! I am so happy with my experience and results and I recommend this practice to my friends.
in Miami, FL |
From my consultation to my preop preparations to surgery and post! Dr. Maercks and his team have been amazing. I'm still amazed at how great I look and Dr Maercks made it happen!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Maercks is amazing!!! Go see him! It will be the best decision you will ever make!
Have you seen Dr. Rian Maercks, MD?
Are you Dr. Maercks?

Compare Dr. Maercks

Dr. Maercks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Maercks does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Maercks and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Duke Univ Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Maercks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maercks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Labiaplasty
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Phalloplasty