Dr. Riad Homsi, MD

Dr. Riad Homsi, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Male

Just For Women 80 Humphreys Center Dr Ste 201 Memphis TN 38120 Get Directions

Our Practice is committed to providing the highest quality care to our patients. We offer personalized attention in a friendly and courteous environment.

Dr. Riad Homsi, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine doctor who practices in Memphis, TN. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Homsi is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women and Methodist University Hospital.

Dr. Homsi's Experience

See how Dr. Homsi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Homsi

Dr. Homsi accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Homsi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Homsi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Homsi to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Homsi's Performance
Germantown, TN |
KIM HOWELL treated me TERRIBLY. She acted in a very rude and unprofessional manner. Hung up the phone in my face several times. I can not believe that a wonderful doctor like DR. Homsi would employ such a classless and rude person to represent his practice. Very disappointed with my experience with KIM HOWELL (front desk) only.
in Senatobia, MS |
Dr. Homsi delivered two of my four babies. He is 2nd to none. He's so knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Homsi is the “BEST”. I was truly blessed to find a doctor with not only a beautiful personality but a vast amount of knowledge in his field. I cannot be thankful enough to have found Dr. Homsi. He has awesome bedside manner, answers all my questions,&puts me at ease. I will always recommend. I finally found an OBGYN who cares about his patients & has a wonderful staff. I recommend my family and friends all the time because he is awesome. He did my c section 11/23/16 I had a great recovery.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Homsi's staff is extremely friendly and professional! With each visit, I was greeted with a warm and genuine smile. They were eager to assist with a great sense of urgeny. Dr. Homsi is such a caring physician who listens and responds with such a genuine concern in his voice and his spirit. Dr. Homsi's bedside manner is amazingly wonderful and like no other. I felt like so much more than a patient. My experience was one that I will treasure and would not trade for "all the tea in China".
in Oakland, TN |
I have been coming to this office for over 14 years. Dr. Homsi has delivered all 3 of my babies. He has always been so personable and friendly. His staff has always been the best! They are friendly people and just so pleasant! I love this office and will never go to anyone else! I would recommend them to anyone!
in Memphis, TN |
Bad staff !!! I call the doctor and the women hung up the phone !!! I choose the doctor just because he speak french i never c a bad staff like this ! The first question how u will pay looool i c human but no humanity i said i have a big problem and i have to paye cache she hung up the phone !
in Memphis, TN |
Wow, so much to say about this amazing doctor! He is always on schedule. I never had to sit in the waiting room or examine room for long periods of time. He is personable and has excellent bedside manner. He really listens to your needs and even helped me with some insurance and prescription questions. He is informative and really knows how to explain things without using a lot of medical jargon. He delivered both of my babies and I couldn't have asked for a better OB!
in Memphis, TN |
Excellent staff and caring doctor. Have been a patient of Dr. Homsi for several years. Very impressed with his knowledge and expertise especially with Menopause. Minimal wait to see Dr. Homsi.
in Memphis tn |
He is the best dr ever i would recommend him to anyone he has delivered 2 of my babies and has performed multiple surgeries and after each one i healed wonderfully. He is the sweetest nicest most kindest person ive ever met. And dont let me forget the nurses kim and stephanie they are so sweet dr homsi and his staff are not just my dr and nurses but they are my family and i would definitely recommend them to anyone.
in Memphis, TN |
I have had an amazing experienced with Dr. Homsi. He is a wonderful person, vibrant and knowledgeable. He always smiles and is very pleasant. You'll claim him as a member of your family. Dr. Homsi is always attentive to his patients, he is VERY thorough, he answers your questions and he has an awesome bedside manner. After Dr. Homsi did my surgery, he came in and checked on me on a regular basis and he made sure that I received the best care. I highly recommend Dr. Homsi.
Memphis, TN |
Hi there, my experience their was horrible experience at Just For Women.All I have to say if you have good insurance they will take you in. I went there recently to have a checkup on my unborn baby. The lady at the front desk was not friendly when I told her I had Amerigroup insurance. She said that they do take it and will give me a call to set an appointment. After a week, I didn't here from them so I set an appointment with a another Dr were I was getting
Have you seen Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Are you Dr. Homsi?

Compare Dr. Homsi

Dr. Homsi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Homsi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
      •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Homsi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Homsi's Board Certifications

• Cervical Polyps
      • Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
      • Endometriosis
      • Gestational Diabetes
      • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
      • High Risk Pregnancy
      • Mastodynia
      • Maternal Anemia
      • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
      • Menopause
      • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
      • Ovarian Cysts
      • Pap Smear Abnormalities
      • Perimenopause
      • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
      • Pregnancy
      • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
      • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
      • Symptomatic Menopause

American U Beirut

Graduated in 1982

• Arabic
      • French

Dr. Homsi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Homsi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine

• Birth Control
      • C-Section
      • Colporrhaphy
      • Colposcopy
      • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
      • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
      • Pregnancy Test
      • Pregnancy Ultrasound
      • Supracervical Hysterectomy
      • Sympathectomy
      • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
      • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC