Dr. Riad Homsi, MD

Obstetric & Gynecologic Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Homsi

Just For Women

6373 N Quail Hollow Rd Ste 102 Memphis, TN 38120

Dr. Riad Homsi, MD is an obstetric & gynecologic surgery specialist in Memphis, TN and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from American University Of Beirut / Faculty Of Medicine in 1986 and specializes in obstetric & gynecologic surgery, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

Dr. Homsi accepts

Dr. Homsi accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Medicaid of Tennessee
Tenncare
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check Dr. Homsi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Homsi's Top Procedures and Conditions

Hysterectomy - Open

Dr. Homsi performs Hysterectomy - Open more than 66% of his peers

Dr. Homsi performs this procedure more than 66% of his peers

Excision of Cervix

Dr. Homsi performs Excision of Cervix more than 56% of his peers

Dr. Homsi performs this procedure more than 56% of his peers

Dr. Homsi performs Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy) more than 54% of his peers

Dr. Homsi performs this procedure more than 54% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Abdominal Hysterectomy

• Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Gynecologic Cancer Screening
  • Gynecologic Surgical Procedure
  • Gynecological Examination
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • In-Office Endometrial Ablation
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Supracervical Hysterectomy
  • Sympathectomy
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Trichomoniasis
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Our Practice is committed to providing the highest quality care to our patients. We offer personalized attention in a friendly and courteous environment.

• Obstetric & Gynecologic Surgery

13.72549019607843%

Dr. Homsi?
Dr. Homsi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Riad Homsi, MD
I was a referral by planned parenthood a decade ago and haven't looked back. He has delivered two of my kids and tied my tubes. You can not go wrong with Dr Homsi and his staff Kim and Stephaine. Love love love them all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
This is the worst doctor I’ve ever seen. he will smiling your face, but he’s really being sarcastic. ladies please do not let him foolyou. he told me I would never have another child and he told me to get a hysterectomy .well God blessed me with two more children Dr. Homsi is fake!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
This was my first pregnancy so I was extremely nervous Dr. Homsi was wonderful throughout and even after my pregnancy. He’s very thorough, answered all mine and my husbands questions with out making us feel awkward, his bedside manners are excellent, his office personal are wonderful there are 3 women which I loved it being small because it was more personal, I would definitely recommend him to anyone !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Nikisha H. : Dec. 3, 2017 Dr. Homsi is the best Doctor hands down. He is informative, display patience, honest, kind and a little funny. He really knows his stuff, he has been my OBGYN now for 20 years. Delivered 3 of my children and has helped coach me through all my pregnancies. Through the years the women in my family have now became patients as well. I Thank Dr. Homsi and his staff (Kim and Stephanie) for EVERYTHING. MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
I love Dr.Homsi!!! He is very kind and he listens to you. He also remembers every patient by name and he had been treating me for endometriosis for years now. I love Kim and Stephanie they are the best!! I would recommend Dr. Homsi to anyone!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
So happy with my experience! Kim Howell, at the front desk, was extremely knowledgeable and so kind!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Dr. Homsi is a great doctor. I used him for the birth of my second child, and we all loved him. He has a great bedside manner. I had to have a scheduled C-section, and the experience with him as my doctor as compared to the doctor I had with my first child was some much better. He truly is an awesome doctor. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
I was recommended to this office from a friend. Very friendly people and will be back in the future. Dr. Takes the time to listen to you and was in and out theb hospital when i had baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Very down to earth and love that he runs the practice himself so you see the same four faces every time :-). Office staff were always friendly, professional, and quick to return calls or call in medications, whatever you needed they were very efficient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
KIM HOWELL treated me TERRIBLY. She acted in a very rude and unprofessional manner. Hung up the phone in my face several times. I can not believe that a wonderful doctor like DR. Homsi would employ such a classless and rude person to represent his practice. Very disappointed with my experience with KIM HOWELL (front desk) only.
It's sad to say but ususally when dealing with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Dr. Homsi delivered two of my four babies. He is 2nd to none. He's so knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Dr. Homsi is the “BEST”. I was truly blessed to find a doctor with not only a beautiful personality but a vast amount of knowledge in his field. I cannot be thankful enough to have found Dr. Homsi. He has awesome bedside manner, answers all my questions,&puts me at ease. I will always recommend. I finally found an OBGYN who cares about his patients & has a wonderful staff. I recommend my family and friends all the time because he is awesome. He did my c section 11/23/16 I had a great recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Dr. Homsi's staff is extremely friendly and professional! With each visit, I was greeted with a warm and genuine smile. They were eager to assist with a great sense of urgeny. Dr. Homsi is such a caring physician who listens and responds with such a genuine concern in his voice and his spirit. Dr. Homsi's bedside manner is amazingly wonderful and like no other. I felt like so much more than a patient. My experience was one that I will treasure and would not trade for "all the tea in China".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
I have been coming to this office for over 14 years. Dr. Homsi has delivered all 3 of my babies. He has always been so personable and friendly. His staff has always been the best! They are friendly people and just so pleasant! I love this office and will never go to anyone else! I would recommend them to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Bad staff !!! I call the doctor and the women hung up the phone !!! I choose the doctor just because he speak french i never c a bad staff like this ! The first question how u will pay looool i c human but no humanity i said i have a big problem and i have to paye cache she hung up the phone !
This is a business, we have to protect the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Wow, so much to say about this amazing doctor! He is always on schedule. I never had to sit in the waiting room or examine room for long periods of time. He is personable and has excellent bedside manner. He really listens to your needs and even helped me with some insurance and prescription questions. He is informative and really knows how to explain things without using a lot of medical jargon. He delivered both of my babies and I couldn't have asked for a better OB!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Excellent staff and caring doctor. Have been a patient of Dr. Homsi for several years. Very impressed with his knowledge and expertise especially with Menopause. Minimal wait to see Dr. Homsi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
He is the best dr ever i would recommend him to anyone he has delivered 2 of my babies and has performed multiple surgeries and after each one i healed wonderfully. He is the sweetest nicest most kindest person ive ever met. And dont let me forget the nurses kim and stephanie they are so sweet dr homsi and his staff are not just my dr and nurses but they are my family and i would definitely recommend them to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
I have had an amazing experienced with Dr. Homsi. He is a wonderful person, vibrant and knowledgeable. He always smiles and is very pleasant. You'll claim him as a member of your family. Dr. Homsi is always attentive to his patients, he is VERY thorough, he answers your questions and he has an awesome bedside manner. After Dr. Homsi did my surgery, he came in and checked on me on a regular basis and he made sure that I received the best care. I highly recommend Dr. Homsi.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?
Hi there, my experience their was horrible experience at Just For Women.All I have to say if you have good insurance they will take you in. I went there recently to have a checkup on my unborn baby. The lady at the front desk was not friendly when I told her I had Amerigroup insurance. She said that they do take it and will give me a call to set an appointment. After a week, I didn't here from them so I set an appointment with a another Dr were I was getting
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Riad Homsi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Homsi?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Homsi treats patients.