Dr. Rhonda Davis, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Rhonda Davis, MD
Dr. Rhonda Davis, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Smithfield, NC. She is 57 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Johnston Health.

Dr. Davis' Experience

See how Dr. Davis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Davis is now accepting new patients
Horizon Family Medicine PA410 Canterbury Rd
Smithfield, NC 27577
(919) 934-5149Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Davis has admitting privileges.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Davis' Performance
in Smithfield NC |
Dr Davis MD I left a doctor to go to Dr Davis. She is excellent very concerned about her patience. She does thing that other doctors don't do She listen and takes action. My whole family goes to. From adult to our great grand children. I would not want to go to any one else.She is rated way above. 10. A
in Smithfield, NC |
Meet Dr Davis for the first time today. I needed to have a biopsy done and I preferred a female. I was extremely nervous, so nervous that I kept rescheduling since August. Dr Davis was wonderful. She explained in detail what exactly she was going to do and explained what each part of the exam/bx was for. She was very personable... you def get the vibe she cares about her patients. Her nurse was also wonderful.
in Garner, NC |
I won't say that every experience I've had at Horizon in Smithfield was was great, but this last visit, was with Dr. Davis. My apt was purposely scheduled for the end of the day by Kim, her nurse, I think knowing that it would be a lengthy visit. Dr. Davis spent more than an hour with me discussing my current health issues and even wrote notes for me to take. She was compassionate but forthright and honest. She pulled no punches which some might take as harsh. But that would be their problem. Sh
in Selma, NC |
I went to the office on Sunday afternoon and saw Dr. Davis for bronchitis. I see her partners but had never had the pleasure of meeting her. I fell in love with her. She was very caring, calming, patient, and took a good deal of time with me explaining my symptoms, condition of asthma, and things that could help me. I recommend her very highly. The entire practice is great.
in Smithfield, NC |
I have known Dr. Davis for 28 years. During this time she has made several house calls for me and my family. I wholeheartedly trust Dr. Davis, not only because of her knowledge and experience as a physician, but also as a friend as she has been there during some recent personal losses.
in Smithfield, NC |
Dr. Davis went out of her way to help me on a holiday weekend. Burned my hand grilling and she went the extra mile to see that my hand was properly cared for.
in Angier, NC |
I didn't have an appt but on Saturday, July 2, I stopped at the office in Smithfield due to having discomfort and pain. She was the only staff working on this holiday weekend and there were a couple patients ahead of me. She was very polite, got to me as quickly as she could. She was very personable and professional. She was a breath of fresh air because she diagnosed my problem quickly and prescribed the necessary medication. I would recommend her to others and go to her again myself.
in Angier, N.C. |
Last week I had to take my wife to Horizon Family Medicine. She had a UTI. To say Dr. Davis was a life saver would be an understatement. Dr. Davis treated my wife as a human being, not just as a patient with a health insurance card. I could see and feel the compassion of Dr. Davis. Dr. Davis not only treated the physical condition, she also treated the mental condition of intense pain. The extra special hugs she gave my wife really put Dr. Davis over the top. What a great experience.
in Garner, NC |
Dr. Davis was extremely gracious in going out of her way to help my wife get a prescription after hours on a holiday weekend . She gave a very clear explanation regarding my wifes repeated UTI problems .I would highly recommend her to my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Davis!!
in Smithfield, NC |
I would NEVER recommend Dr. Rhonda Davis to anyone!!!! She is inconsiderate, & barel listens to what the patient says. Even when it comes to explaining about my pain, she tries to convince me that it's not as bad as i say because she's had to deal with the same experience personally. Everyone I've talked to that had been to dr Davis never had anything good to say. I will be switching drs as soon asap!
I'm sorry you feel this way. As you may recall, we rescheduled your visit to allow a longer time for healing because of your pain. When you returned, and still felt the injury was too painful, I offered injectable anesthesia which you declined. Having a similar injury in the same location helped me appreciate what you were going through which is why I suggested the longer healing time and offered to 'numb it'. I hope you have fully recovered by now.
Have you seen Dr. Rhonda Davis, MD?

Compare Dr. Davis

Dr. Davis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Davis' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Davis does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF NC CHAPEL HILL SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1985

Midland Hosp Ctr

Completed in 1988

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage