Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. Berhane

Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Walpole, MA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Addis Ababa University in 1987 and specializes in internal medicine, addiction medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Berhane accepts

Dr. Berhane accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Commercial Insurance Company
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
Fallon Community Health Plan
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
Medicaid
Mutual of Omaha
National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
Neighborhood Health Plan
Tricare
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts Health Plans
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Berhane treats your condition or procedure

"Dr. Rezene Berhane is board certified in Internal Medicine and received his medical degree at Addis Ababa University. Dr. Berhane completed his medical training at St. Elizabeth's Medical Center of Boston and was the Chief Medical Resident. He has b...

• Addiction Medicine

Dr. Berhane?
Dr. Berhane's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD
Recent
I have been a patient of Dr. Berhane for over 3 years and I have never felt better cared for. He is very attentive and listens to the needs of the patient with much respect. I could not have picked a better doctor. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
The staff is very accommodating and respectful to you and your feelings. Dr Berhane makes you feel very comfortable and no question is stupid in his eyes. Dr Berhane always greets you as an old friend. The office is non judgmental, safe place for all your feelings and questions. I could go on and on. I’m very grateful to Dr Berhane and his very respectful staff. Thank you all for such outstanding care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
The best in the Industry! Compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. Always gives you encouragement and even on bad days brings a smile to your face. Empathy is a trait that is rare in this specialty and nobody does a better job in making you feel comfortable and at ease when dealing with recovery. He is treating a devastating disease and reiterating the importance of this to the patient is paramount to the recovering of the patient and giving the patient a better sense of self worth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
Makes you feel like your the only person he has to see that day, you can really open up and talk to him and work out a plan.He lets you know your options and leaves it to you. If you need more guidance he will give you that too. He becomes a friend and you can disagree but at the end of the day there is no grudge. One of the best doctors I have encountered in my 20 plus years working in the medical field.I recommend Dr Berhane to anyone I know. M
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
Dr.Berhane, is one of the nicest and most professional doctors I have come across. He has helped me tremendously in my recovery and health concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Berhane for 5 yrs he is an amazing doctor and human being if you are looking for an amazing primary care doctor and or he specializes in drug recovery I absolutely love this man for my dr he listens to your needs as a patient JMA
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
Excellent, friendly and caring. Wonderful dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
Excellent doctor. Cares about his patients, takes the time to talk to you and listens!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
Best doctor I have ever met. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
Dr. Berhane is hands down the greatest doctor. My boyfriend had struggled with an opiate addiction for years and years . Dr. Berhane was recommended and i couldn't be more satisfied. Here we are about 4 years later and we havent been disappointed once. He is friendly and always has a smile on his face ! I recommend him 1000000%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
I have been going to Dr. Berhane for years now and not once have i been unsatisfied. Hes a great Dr. For any problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
Our family was introduced to Dr. Berhane about two years ago. Since our first visit his dedication to our family has been amazing. He is kind, caring, sensitive to the patients needs with a no nonsense attitude. I would highly recommend Dr. Berhan especially if you have a loved one struggling with addiction.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?
Dr. B is a top notch addiction specialist. He always goes above and beyond to help his patients, myself included. He has never led me in the wrong direction with my specific addiction treatment protocol. You are more than just a number with this Doctor, if you want to get sober and your I'm willing to do what he says , than Berhane is your guy. Idk if I'd be here with the help of my GF and him. Dr. B your the balls! -RDP
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rezene Berhane, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berhane?

Walpole Medical Center

• Sat: 9:30am - 2:00pm

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Berhane treats patients.

Norwood Hospital