Dr. Reza Roghani, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Reza Roghani, MD
Dr. Reza Roghani, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Corona, CA. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Roghani is affiliated with Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center, Southwest Healthcare System - Inland Valley Medical Center, Corona Regional Medical Center, Southwest Healthcare System - Rancho Springs Medical Center and Loma Linda University Medical Center - Murrieta.

Dr. Roghani's Experience

See how Dr. Roghani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Roghani

Dr. Roghani accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Roghani is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Roghani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Roghani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roghani to family and friends
    Dr. Roghani's Performance
    in Murrieta, CA |
    On 04/07/17 I had surgery on my shoulder to repair my rotator cuff and bicep tendon. Dr Roghani was able to fix my shoulder and get me out of pain and back to enjoying my life. I am so pleased with the results and recommend him to anyone with shoulder problems. He has a great sense of humor and is very knowledgeable about types of surgeries and treatments. Thank you for your professionalism. R. McCone
    in Riverside |
    I had a foot surgery with Dr. Roghani and so far I'm very happy with the results of my surgery. Thank you Dr Roghani
    in Temecula, CA |
    Dr. Roghani is the consumate professional. I had shoulder surgery which turned out to be the best experience it could be. All went exceedingly well and I would recommend him to anyone facing shoulder surgery.
    in Winchester, CA |
    After suffering a high speed crash on my mountain bike, I was taken by helicopter and ambulance to Inland Valley Medical Center. I had two broken hips, and a broken shoulder blade that needed surgical repair. Dr. Roghani's God blessed hands installed rods and screws in both hips, and plated and screwed my shoulder to perfection. I was walking with a cane in one month and riding my road bike after two months! Dr. Roghani is very straight forward, compassionate, and funny. Highly recommend!
    Temecula, CA |
    Dr arrogant and unsympathetic to condition said it sounds like frozen shoulder, go home & put heat on it No improvement Revisited DR. Told Dr I can't sleep,he said arrogantly, "well I told you to give it time". He said, well you're lucky my wife doesn't need a new pair of shoes or I would suggest shoulder replacement. Agreed that he would do manipulation under anesthesia. They would call to schedule surgery. Office never called. Found another great Dr. Would not recommend Dr. - terrible
    in Wildomar, CA |
    I would absolutely recommend Dr. Roghani for your shoulder surgery. He repaired and rebuilt my shoulder and If I ever have to have my other shoulder repaired he's my Doctor for sure. Thank you Dr. Roghani, Jennifer Wetmore
    in Riverside, CA |
    Dr.Roghani treated and repaired a severe infection I had in my shoulder as a result of a previous surgery by another surgeon. I was up Andy able to use my arm immediately after surgery with no pain at all! I am back to work and doing my normal activities with no issues. He and his staff are the best I've ever worked with; pleasant and professional.
    in Murrieta, CA |
    Great doctor broke my hand in a car crash fixed it up like new :) if anything happen again I know where I going !I highly recommend !
    in Temecula, CA |
    A "surgeon's surgeon!" A master of his craft. After three years of pain in my shoulder, Dr. Roghani fixed it up, cleaned up another surgeon's mistakes and gave me a "brand new" shoulder. I experienced little- to-no pain, both after surgery and going forward. I'm so glad that he was recommended to me. If you need shoulder surgery, he's the doctor for you!
    in temecula california |
    I'm very experienced in orthopedic surgeries I've had over 30 Dr. Roghani is top shelf explain everything to me what I need to do what I need not to do has a sense of humor and took care of my problem with my shoulder surgery I would recommend him highly to anybody that has a shoulder problem.. Eddie Duggan
    in Riverside, CA |
    Excellent doctor. Came in to see him following a horrible car accident and he did a much better job of giving me a positive prognosis and hopeful prognosis than the doctors at the ER. He also fixed my shoulder, apparently I had a torn labrum for the past 6 years and it feels stronger now than it ever has. Would definitely come back to him if another unfortunate injury occurs. There is a bit of a waiting time, but that's to be expected with superb doctors.
    in Temecula, CA |
    Dr Roghani is a breath of fresh air!Iam 61 year old male who has had 30 orthopedic surgeries ,,,a superior capsular shoulder surgery done!!Im a new person!!!after 3 weeks its swimming time!!!!He is the BEST!!!!!!!!
    Have you seen Dr. Reza Roghani, MD?
    Are you Dr. Roghani?

Dr. Roghani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Roghani has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Roghani's Board Certifications

• Hip Fracture
    • Knee Fracture
    • Knee Sprain
    • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
    • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
    • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Completed in 2013

UC Irvine

Graduated in 2003

• Farsi

Dr. Roghani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roghani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• All Shoulder or Elbow Replacement Procedures