Dr. Reza Nazemi, MD

Dr. Reza Nazemi, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Paul C Azer MD Medical Corpor 99 N La Cienega Blvd Ste 107 Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Get Directions

Dr. Reza Nazemi, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Nazemi is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Nazemi's Experience

See how Dr. Nazemi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nazemi

Dr. Nazemi accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nazemi has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nazemi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nazemi to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Nazemi's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Nazemi is amazing. Very kind and caring man. I've been his patient for more than a year. He listens very carefully and does an excellent ultrasound on my thyroid. I was going to another doctor before him who gave me wrong info and mislead me with wrong diagnosis. Dr. Nazemi is a life saver and very knowledgable. I can't thank him enough!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I am writing this review after almost a year struggling with myself NOT suing this shameful negligent guy! Sorry my language but I don't wanna sue him since my mom was his patient and she did not want me to open a case eve though I have the strongest case ever against him. Its a second time I am witness of his malpractice. He put my mom for 2 years and half on wrong diabetic medication. I am gonna report him to med board of california and also cedars too. Never choose him!
Los Angeles, CA |
very untrustworthy and unfriendly office and totally disrespectful and cruel towards the patient. highly recommend to investigate more when you want to make an appointment with this office. they made a mistake and instead of taking responsibility and trying to solve the issue, astonishingly they threatened to call the police on me. I am in a medical profession myself and this office is by far the worst "specialty office" I've been to. sad to see the existence of this sort of medical office.
in San Pedro, CA |
Dr. Nazemi is the best! He is an outstanding Endocrinologist. He is an outstanding and very humane man. He is warm and caring towards his patients. He is generous with his time. I cannot say enough good things about him!
in Newbury park, ca |
Dr. Nazemi saw me on time and he did a thorough consultation in his office with relevant questions and backgeound research on me to determine the path of my care. I was then seen timely in the exam room by one of his assistant and within a short period of time, my blood sugar was checked, I had my A1C results and my blood was drawn for the lab, in addition to having a printout of the downloaded blood sugar data from my blood sugar meter. I was then given new medicatioms to make my regimen easier
in Los Angeles, CA |
A useless doctor who doesn't know more than your average Joe on the street. How can people like this even practice? He promised to send me MRI referrals; he didn't. Even after calling twice to get them sent. Nothing. He insisted he re-do blood work that was already done (I even brought the test results with me!) JUST so he could get more money from the insurance company. I plan to report this doctor to every possible authority possible because he should NOT be practicing. He will swindle you!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Very intelligent in the field of endocrinology. He's very patient and answered all of my questions. I higihly recommend Dr. Nazemi.
Have you seen Dr. Reza Nazemi, MD?
Are you Dr. Nazemi?

Compare Dr. Nazemi

Dr. Nazemi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Nazemi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nazemi's Board Certifications

• Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Turner Syndrome
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

National University Of Iran / Faculty Of Medicine (Jarjani Med Sch)

Graduated in 1998

Los Angeles Co U Sthrn Ca Med Ctr

Completed in 2001

U Sthrn Ca

Completed in 2003

U Sthrn Ca

Completed in 2005

Dr. Nazemi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nazemi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism