Dr. Reza Mozayeni, MD

Dr. Reza Mozayeni, MD

Ophthalmology  ·

Dr. Reza Mozayeni, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Charlotte, NC and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in ophthalmology and cornea & refractive surgery.Read his story

Providence Eye & Laser Specialists

3025 Springbank Ln Ste 200

Charlotte, NC 28226

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Mozayeni

See how frequently Dr. Mozayeni performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)

Dr. Mozayeni's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mozayeni's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mozayeni "Dr. Mozayeni is a family man who loves living in Charlotte. He and his wife Kristen were married in 1992 in Boston. After completing his medical training and launching his career in Albany, NY they moved to Charlotte in 2000. They have three children boy/girl twins born in 2001 and their "baby" girl born in 2003. In the little spare time he has Dr. Mozayeni enjoys being with his family and friends, getting outside, exercising and keeping upon the latest technology, especially from Apple."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Mozayeni "From my consultation, the surgery, and the follow up visits, Providence Eye is the standard for which ALL doctors' offices should model themselves after. I highly recommend."

""I had LASIK on March 7th, 2017 and I could not be happier with the results. It is such a great feeling to be able to wake up and not have to reach for my glasses or put contacts in. The staff is very friendly and helpful and are able to answer any questions you have. During my consult I had the most thorough eye exam I have ever had. I had previously got a consult from another lasik surgeon in town and a friend convinced me to go for a consult with Dr. Mozayeni and I am so glad that I did. I highly recommend Dr. Mozayeni and the awesome staff at Providence Eye!”"

""I can see and I'm so happy! Getting LASIK done was the best thing that I've ever done!! I'm so happy I came to Providence Eye. The Staff and Doctors are so nice and patient. They answer all your questions and concerns about the procedure. I was nervous wreck on the LASIK table and the staff helped me calm down. I'm so happy to have 20/15 vision. I'm recommending this place to everyone I know!”"

"Be un-rushed, precise and personal. That is Dr. Mozayeni s philosophy every day as the LASIK surgeon and Founder of Providence Eye & Laser Specialists. It is this philosophy that enables him to deliver optimal results and personalized patient care. Dr. Mozayeni was one of Charlotte s first Cornea Specialists to perform all-laser LASIK back in 2003. Since then, Dr. Mozayeni has truly become a specialized expert, literally performing tens of thousands of successful LASIK procedures. During your consultation with Dr. Mozayeni, he will apply meticulous evaluation standards to determine if you are an excellent candidate, and will not hesitate to tell you if you are not."

• Ophthalmology

• Color Blindness
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Dilatation
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Refractive Eye Disorders
  • Stye
  • Vision Impairment
  • Vision Loss

• Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty (ALK)
  • Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Eye Surgery
  • Eyeglasses
  • Physical Examination
  • Soft Contact Lenses

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Union College
  • Albany Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • University of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Mozayeni has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Ophthalmology, Member
  • American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Member
  • North Carolina Medical Board, Member

Dr. Mozayeni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mozayeni to family and friends
974 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Mozayeni's Performance

Dr. Mozayeni actually recommend this surgery to me 2 years ago and when I found out he was doing this surgery now I was wanting to get the rain drop inlay. The staff and doctor are very nice ,and explain every thing well. They do a great job at making sure what your eyes need. I always had 20/10...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Mozayeni?