Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Reza Momeni, MD
Reza Momeni MD, FACS, is a Yale-trained board-certified plastic surgeon in New Jersey, and is currently the Section Chief of Plastic Surgery at Overlook Medical Center, in Summit, NJ. He is an expert in the aesthetic surgery of the face and body, and he has extensive experience in hand surgery and reconstructive surgery for skin and breast cancer. In addition to surgical treatments, Dr. Momeni is a NYC area plastic surgeon with vast experience in minimally invasive techniques and nonsurgical facial rejuvenation with Botox, Juvederm, Voluma, Fraxel, and Ultherapy, and CoolSculpting.

1 Diamond Hill Rd

Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922

• Amerihealth
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Republic Insurance
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. Momeni

We place a strong focus on understanding the goals and expectations of patients. In return, we give honest and personalized recommendations to each patient, with an emphasis on balancing safety with results.

Dr. Momeni's Experience

Dr. Momeni's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hidradenitis
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Adult Reconstructive Surgery
  • Arthritic Hand Reconstruction
  • Basal Thumb Joint Reconstruction
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • De Quervain's Release
  • Dermabrasion
  • Dermal Filler
  • Dupuytren's Contracture Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Full Face Lift
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Haverford College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1994
  • Medical College Of Pa (Now Drexel Univ)
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
    Other Education | Completed 2003

• Ellis Island Medal of Honor, 2009
  • Yale Research Award, 2004
  • Corso Award, 2003

Dr. Momeni has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Momeni does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Momeni and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Momeni's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Momeni to family and friends
Dr. Momeni Says:

I am thankful to our wonderful patients for trusting us with their health and recognizing the value of honest advice without any "sales" pressure.  This feedback has strengthened our belief that patients prefer natural results and tailored treatments.  If you have questions about how we might help you, we can be reached easily by phone (908-277-8759) or through our website (www DrMomeni com).

Dr. Momeni's Performance
in Chatham, NJ |
I had carpal tunnel release surgery with Dr. Momeni in August 2017. He explained prior exactly how surgery, recovery, and strength rebuilding would work. As he stated, no pain meds besides Advil were necessary. And I could use my hand the day after surgery as much as I could tolerate, which I did. I was driving within days and getting back to my routines very quickly. And my carpal tunnel pain, with me for 25 years, was gone. No more nighttime waking to shake my hand out! Very pleased.
in Berkeley Heights, NJ |
I have been coming to see Dr. Momeni for several years now, not just for Botox but for a number of things and I have never been disappointed. Dr. Momeni is very knowledgeable in all that he does and he is also very kind. He is very honest when it comes to asking for his opinion. His staff is also very nice, smiles from start to finish. Summit Medical Group Plastic Surgery Center is the place to go for all your cosmetic needs! Dr. Momeni listens to all areas of concern and he is very trustworthy.
I was a bit apprehensive about undergoing elective surgery but Dr. Momeni was very thorough in discussing what my options were without any sales pressure. I was very happy with the level of care before, during and after the procedure to ensure I was comfortable and taken care of. Most importantly, I absolutely love the results. This was one of the best decisions I ever made.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I am extremely pleased with my results. Dr. Momeni and his staff are top notch and I would highly recommend him. He always takes the time to answer any questions I may have. I wouldn't trust anyone else for my botox.
in Basking Ridge NJ |
I've been to Dr Momeni twice now and so happy with my results. He is so honest and informative. I feel so comfortable talking with him
Berkeley Heights, NJ |
For years I have been plagued with a left lower eye lid bag and puffiness. I had been referred by a co worker to see Dr Momeni. From the moment I met with him, I felt at ease! Dr Momeni took his time to explain the lower lid blepharoplasty procedure to me and what to expect post op as well as took his time to answer all my questions. My procedure was quick and easy and above all painless! I am so pleased with my results!! Dr Momeni is amazing!
in Westfield, NJ |
I am very happy with the service provided by Dr. Momeni and his staff. From my initial consultation to my final post-op visit, he is always pleasant and courteous. He is a very skilled and compassionate doctor. Dr. Momeni and his dedicated team take the time to answer all of my questions not only in the office, but via e-mails as well. Highly recommended!
Piscataway, NJ |
Highly skilled doctor with highly skilled and courteous staff! I am very pleased with my results, and only had pleasant experience coming to this office at each milestone of my procedure. Dr Momeni and staff at Summit medical ensured an open and honest conversation to understand my needs / concerns, which allowed to get the best results. Highly recommend!
Union County, NJ |
Dr. Momeni was highly recommended to me, and my appointments with Dr. Momeni were above my expectations. He is extremely knowledgeable and honest in offering constructive advice about the procedures he recommends. He has a great eye to know what will look natural and never over done. He is a skilled and compassionate doctor who always takes the time for conversation with you, and he answers all questions about the procedures in detail. His entire staff at Berkeley Heights is excellent!
Wayne, PA |
Dr. Momeni and his staff were excellent. From the initial consultation to my follow-up visits, everything was done professionally and with care. I could not be more pleased with my results. I travelled from Philly to North Jersey to see him and it was well worth it.
in Summit, NJ |
I have seen Dr.Momeni for a facelift and blepharoplasty. I did not experience pain during or after the operation. After two and a half weeks I was able to go to work - although with some visible bruises. It took 4+ months for things to settle. I am happy with the results. I don't have visible scars. When I look at the mirror I notice a youthful look that doesn't appear overdone for my age.
Cranford,NJ |
Dr. Momeni was very clear about what to expect throughout the entire process. I was able to go into surgery feeling calm and confident because he took the time to give me every detail of what was going to happen and how I would feel. I have had three children and lost 70lbs so I had a lot of skin that would never disappear as well as abdominal muscles that would never be able to repair themselves. Dr. Momeni also used numbing techniques which made things so much better than I had expected!!
in Scotch Plains, NJ |
My dermatologist had given me a steroid injection into a scar on my leg to flatten it out, but I had a bad reaction to it and suffered fat atrophy. My thigh looked sunken in and discolored in that spot, and I was very self conscious. Dr. Momeni was the second plastic surgeon I saw about correcting this. He recommended that fat be transferred from my abdomen to my thigh to replace the fat that had atrophied. Since I hate anesthesia and am not very squeamish, Dr. Momeni allowed me to do the proced
in Millington, NJ |
I do not trust dermatologists to biopsy anything on my face. I wanted the mole removed with minimal scarring. Dr. Momeni is extremely meticulous which is what I like the most about him. He also gives very honest and constructive advice while we consider any procedure and will tell me not to do it if he doesn't think it will produce the result that I am looking for. Mary his head nurse is extremely professional and thorough. I recommend Dr. Momeni HIGHLY for hand surgery to cyst removal.
in Scotch Plains, NJ |
I had neck lift surgery on December 14, 2015 and honestly it was the best thing I ever did. I don?t know why I waited so long but I think it was fear of the unknown that kept me from doing it sooner. My doctor was Dr. Reza Momeni of the Plastic Surgery Center at Summit Medical Group in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey. Dr. Momeni is extremely patient and kind, and explained everything in detail to me before the surgery. His office is immaculate and the staff is wonderful. The patient scheduler h
Have you seen Dr. Reza Momeni, MD?
Are you Dr. Momeni?

Visit Dr. Momeni

Dr. Momeni accepts 19 insurance carriers
  • Amerihealth
    Emblem Health
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA