Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD

General SurgeryMale

Dr. Keshavarzi

Surgical Associates of South Florida Miami, FL

7330 Sw 62nd Pl Ste 210 South Miami, FL 33143

Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD is a General Surgery Specialist in South Miami, FL and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Kentucky College Med medical school in 2005. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baptist Hospital Of Miami and Jackson Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Keshavarzi to book an appointment.

Compare with other General Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Keshavarzi with our nearby General Surgery Specialists at Kendall Regional Medical Center.

Make an appointment at Kendall Regional Medical Center today at (305) 330-1534.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Kendall Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Keshavarzi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Keshavarzi

98.38709677419355%

Dr. Keshavarzi?
  • Appointment scheduling (60)
  • Explained conditions well (60)
  • Listened & answered questions (60)
  • Long wait times (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
Excellent doctor , cares gets involved and very Knowledgeable help me 100% with everything , always available for his patients . Also listens and explain anything you need to get clarification or have a concern on . Fully recommended !
cristal pimentel – Feb 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
I am very very happy to have chosen Dr. Keshavarzi as my surgeon, he is very supportive and very involved with everything, he has treated me as friend and really worries and listens to everything I have to say, and that’s a lot haha, he gives his patients his personal cel phone number and we can reach him at all hours and he answers right away. I feel very lucky to have found a doctor as dedicated and caring as he is. This can be a scary process if you don’t have the right support, my mind is at ease at all time because I know my doctor is available if I need him. Thank you so much!!
Best Surgeon! – Jan 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Dr. Kershavazi and the entire staff are to accesible and eager to answer all my questions. This process is lengthy but with their support one will achieve the results desired. Thank you so much for the support and educational information. I definitely recommend him with no reservations. My new family. Alicia M.
Dec 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Great doctor. I highly recommend. Takes his time to explain every detail.
Carlos M Gutierrez – Dec 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
The Staff was very nice and welcoming. Dr. Keshavarzi was very attentive very nice and professional. I didn't have to wait to long to be seen. Overall I had a great experience. looking forward to my next visit
Dec 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
I am so grateful to have had him as my surgeon. He is so thorough and detailed. I am feeling so amazing and I am 5 weeks out. I do not have any bad side effects. I have all my questions answered by him at any time of the day. Dr. keshavarzi had been God sent. Thank you!
Veronica V. – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Dr. Keshavarzi is a great surgeon. He did such an excellent job with me. I am very grateful he was the one who perform my surgery. I will recommend him 100%
Antonio Perez Granville – Oct 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Excelent Dr and person!!!, I loose 60 ponds in 4 months!!, amazing!!!
Gus – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
I met with Dr. Keshavarzi back in March and from my 1st visit he made me feel at ease with my decision to pursue bariatric surgery. I am just over 1 week post op from a hiatal hernia repair and gastric sleeve surgery and my surgery went better than great. I feel better than I did before and I haven’t even had to take anything for pain or nausea. He has been there the the whole process, provided his cell phone to make sure he could be reached at all hours, and has been the best doctor I could’ve asked for. Thank you Dr. K!
Yesi – Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Today I meet Dr Reza and would like to find the best words to describe the amazing experience,it was like talking with an old friend, he is a great professional,very friendly and honest, I will highly recommended. I'm very happy to have him as my Dr why no you?,call now for you appointment, you deserve the best and he is the one. Thank you Dr Reza!!!
Jorge Jacob – Jun 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Dr. Keshavarzi was phenomenal. It has been just over six months since the surgery and I feel great. I have lost approximately 100 lbs. The doctor was very informative, helpful and quick to respond and follow up. He always had my best interest in mind. He was helpful both before and after the surgery to answer questions and check in to see how I was doing. I have never had a doctor that was so accessible. My only regret was not doing this years earlier. I highly recommend him.
Brendan G – Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
I went into South Miami emergency room yesterday very scare because I never was on a Hospital before. Imagine how if feel when they said I need a surgery to remove my appendix ; I was really concerned until I get to know Dr Keshavarzi he makes me feel confident and more secured and after the surgery I was surprised I feel like nothing had happen just an hour later when to the bathroom by my self, walk around the hall; minimum to no pain at all without pain killers; I just have less than 8 hour of get out of surgery and I’m writing this so imagine how good is the Dr I highly recommend him. Thanks Doctor for all your help and support.
Jovanis De Zayas SR – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
I Highly recommend Dr. Reza Keshavarzi to anyone needing a bloodless gallbladder surgery. I explained to him i do not accept blood and right from the start he was very confident, professional and caring. I knew from the first consult i was dealing with the best in the business. Needless to say the procedure was done using the latest technology and in record time. I am extremely impressed with his sincerity and patience answering my questions which is very rare these days. His office team is amazing also!!. I am thankful i chose him for my surgery!
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
In May of 2019, I walked into Dr. Keshavarzi's office for my consultation... I had no clue what to expect. From the moment I met him, I knew I was in *AMAZING* hands - I was destined to have him perform my sleeve. Therefore, I didn't feel the need to find a second opinion. When the big day arrived (July 2019), he held my hand and said, "We are a team. This is a fifty-fifty effort from both of us. I am going to do my part inside the OR. I need you to do yours." Almost five months have passed and my team partner has never left my side. He has encouraged me, motivated me, and supported me throughout this whole journey. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, I know he will continue to doing so. If I find myself lost or confused, I know Dr. K is only a text or phone call away. He is truly an incredible surgeon and has a heart of gold. I am incredibly lucky to have him as my doctor, teammate, and friend.
Maria Loreta Lopez – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Dr. Keshavarzi removed my appendix emergently last week, and I couldn’t be happier with his care! I work in surgery, and was concerned that I’d be having surgery with someone I did not know of. However from the moment I met Dr. Keshavarzi I knew I was in good hands. He has excellent bedside manner and explains things very well. My surgery went smoothly and recovery was quick. Very happy with my care!
  • Long wait times
Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Just had my sleeve with Dr. Reza, 2 weeks ago he is always available for me no matter when or time. He has been great explaining every step to take after the surgery. He cares about his pacients understanding how this tool can open Doors to a new lifestyle! I am glad of the results 18 pounds and only 2 weeks out yeyyy
  • Appointment was rushed
Jesmar Annette Rodriguez Cisneros – Sep 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Dr. Keshavarzi is the most caring , dedicated, fast acting , and intelligent physician . He treats each patient like his family member. He is an extremely hard worker and will give you his full attention and time and he will give you advise that is 100 percent trustworthy. I highly recommend Dr. Reza Keshavarzi for any procedure that you may need. Rest assured that he will be honest and he will give you relief that he will always check on you . Your health is his highest interest. I absolutely have faith in Dr. Keshavarzi. Thank you so much doctor. I truly appreciate your professional services.
SM in Doral, FL – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
I met him in the emergency room of South Miami hospital, he was super nice explained what he was going to do to me which was take out my appendix because it was inflamed due to the fact that I had a cyst in my right ovary that irrupted and caused my appendix to get irritated. Overall the experience that I had with Dr. K was awesome and the surgery went awesome. Thank you Dr. K for everything
Lidia Simeon in Homestead , FL – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
I had surgery on December 20th, 3 weeks later I lost 43 pounds from my sleeve surgery.Dr. Keshavarzi Is an awesome surgeon. VIP program is awesome their attention to detail is unmatched. Dr. Keshavarzi made my entire experience the best I could ever imagine. Dr. Keshavarzi really cares about his patients. Dr. Keshavarzi I would consider him to a friend. He is a genuine person and has an awesome personality. I rate my entire experience so far a five star rating.
Justin Sharpe – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?
Professional Excellent bed maners Take his time to explain procedures to me aswell As my family members Very humane I could not be in better hands That dr keshavarzi
Noel felipe in Homestead, FL – Nov 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reza Keshavarzi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Keshavarzi?

Our practice believes you have to know everything about your desease process and procedure before we can move forward. We will treat you like our own...Read more

Dr. Reza Keshavarzi is a board certified general surgeon who is fellowship trained in Minimally Invasive & Bariatric Surgery. He graduated from the University...Read more

• General Surgery