Dr. Reza Askari, MD

Dr. Reza Askari, MD

Robotic Surgery  |

Dr. Reza Askari, MD is a robotic surgery doctor who practices in San Pedro, CA. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Askari is affiliated with Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center San Pedro and Torrance Memorial Medical Center.

Providence Little Company-Mary

621 S Butte St

San Pedro, CA 90732

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EmblemHealth
  • Health Plan of Nevada
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Askari

Dr. Askari's Experience

Dr. Askari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Robotic Surgery
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

This content was provided by Dr. Askari ""I strive to provide the highest quality of care to my patients. I treat each person individually to ensure that they get the care they need and that they have a trusting relationship with a physician who cares about them and they can count on.""

• Robotic Surgery

• Endometrial Disorders
  • Endometrial Hyperplasia
  • Endometriosis
  • Endometriosis of Colon
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Incontinence
  • Infertility
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Nausea
  • Pelvic Organ Prolapse
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Cholesterol Screening
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Vaginectomy
  • da Vinci® Gynecologic Procedure
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University California Santa Barbara
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Saba University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Affiliate Of Weill-Cornell Medical College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University At Buffalo
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • University Of Southern California
    Other Education | Completed

• Farsi

Dr. Askari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Askari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Askari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Askari to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Askari Says:

A patient s recommendation is the highest compliment. Thank you for your recommendations and for trusting your health and the health of your family or friends to our practice.

Dr. Askari's Performance
Just wanted to remind Dr Askari of this... THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME!!! I had a robotic hysterectomy performed by dr Askari. He punctured my abdomen,pancreas, and intestines. Sent me home in serious pain saying everything went well. Luckily my husband noticed me not doing well and took me back to hospital. My husband was unable to get a hold of dr. Askari until he got back from vacation over weekend. I was on life support for 3 weeks and almost died. Please be cautious before using this dr
in Bedford |
I was a patient of Dr. Askari's in 2014 in Las Vegas. I had an ectopic pregnancy, and since I already only had one ovary and Fallopian tube, he drilled a small hole, took out the pregnancy, and saved my only tube, even though he said it didn't look like I would be able to conceive naturally. Thank God he did because my husband and I successfully conceived a baby, and now she is almost 10 months old. My husband and I owe him so much for saving my tube, as our daughter is everything to us.
in Los Angeles ca |
Dr Askari was great! Extremely knowledgeable in his field of work. Highly reccomend him!
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Askari is truly a world class doctor. Everything from his training and knowledge to his bed side manner is top notch. I trust him completely and would recommend him to my friends and family.
in Manhattan Beach, CA |
If you want a doctor who cares go see Dr Askari. He takes the time to speak with you , and explain everything in an understanding way. It was just what I needed after seeing my primary care and having long time pain. He performed a Robotic laparoscopy and found endometriosis. I went home the same day and now 3 montha later I'm still pain free. I really think he is a warm caring honest doctor amen would not hesitate recommending him to anyone who needs a great doctor.
in Pacific Palisades |
Normally I don't write reviews, however, I would like to take the time to share my most sincere appreciation for Dr. Askari and his level of professionalism. Unlike most doctors, Dr. Askari truly cares about his patients and treats them as a human being instead of a body with symptoms. His personality relaxes you and gives you a sense of tranquility, while at the same time keeping his level of professionalism, giving you a sense of reliability, safeness, and trust. Thank you Dr. Askari!
in Torrance, CA |
I love Dr. Askari. He did a surgery on me, it went very well. I was in very bad pain, but I now can have a good night sleep. I highly recommend him, thank you Dr. Askari.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Amazing doctor. Very kind and caring. I trust him very much and would not hesitate to return to him
in Los Angeles, CA |
A friend of mine recommended I see Dr. Askari. He is an excellent and professional doctor. Very kind and caring. I had a great experience. Highly recommend!
Agoura Hills, CA |
Dr, Askari is the truly the utmost professional. Very knowledgeable and experienced, but also kind and compassionate. He listed to my my concerns, outlined treatment options along with their pros and cons. He explained everything to me in terms I could understand. His post-op care was exceptional. I am extremely happy that I chose him as my physician. Thank you so much Dr. Askari!
in Torrance, CA |
I had a complete robotic single incision hysterectomy and its been a little over 3 weeks post surgery and I feel great. I've had endometriosis for about 20 years which has made me feel sick, constant pain, sore, always something, and believe it or not I can finally say I feel great I wish I would have done this sooner. Dr. Askari was very kind and and thorough with what he was going to do before the surgery and his staff was amazing! I just want to say thank you and I highly recommend him,
in Long Beach, CA |
Dr. R. Askari is very caring doctor. He makes sure that his patient is not in pain and in good condition ??
Have you seen Dr. Reza Askari, MD?
Are you Dr. Askari?

Visit Dr. Askari

Dr. Askari accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • EmblemHealth