Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 73

Dr. Lim

LIM REYNALDO MD

6545 Ridge Rd Ste 2 Port Richey, FL 34668

Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD is a family medicine specialist in Port Richey, FL. He specializes in family medicine, allergy & immunology, and more.

Dr. Lim accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Lim treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Lim?
Dr. Lim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Lim's retirement, while well deserved, is a great loss to all of us in the area. He has been my doctor for 20 years and has saved my life on multiple occasions. Life without insanely expensive medical insurance will no longer be possible without him. As others have noted, the man is quite literally a Saint and an unsung hero of the medical industry. Maybe one of the few true doctors left in the world, out to help not out for money. Literally never met anyone like him, in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD?
Dr Lim is a blessing sent from GOD to me. He is kind, understanding, patient, knowledgeable, pleasant and listens to his patient. He explains things thoroughly. I have white coat syndrom, ptsd, panic attack syndrom and anxiety disorder among depression. I'm a mess, but Dr. Lim took the time to help me through my fears at his office. When I left my soul was at ease and I was very thankful that I found him when I did. I do not fear going back to see him like I usually do when seeing a Dr. <3
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD?
He does not accept insurance, he is $30 per session out of pocket, he is a humanitarian who serves the community. His diagnostic ability is excellent, his treatment recommendations are spot on and he recommends treatments that are lost and affordable. There is no better physician than Reynaldo Lim, MD.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD?
He's a good doctor, compassionate, will explain to you whats wrong with you and will answer your question truthfully. He will give you advice how to make your life healthy. I wish that there's more doctors like him! I would definitely recommend Dr. Lim.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD?
I have brought my family to Dr. Lim for 6 years. He is a kind, humble man that genuinely wants to help people. I have such a respect for the work he does. If the world had more people like him it would be a much better place!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD?
Listens well. Humble man. Not out to rip you off. Treats the issues without drawing it out over multiple visits to make a buck. A doctor's doctor. In the profession for the right reasons.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD?
Have been seeing Dr. Lim for many years he is caring and very thorough. He has treated me for many serious conditions and I trust his judgement completely. My only wish is that he was teaching at medical schools, the future Doctors of tomorrow.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD?
I am going to continue, didn't know there was limited characters... Dr. LIm is a great Doctor, a wonderful/knowledgeable,kind,caring,old school kind of Doc. He is a man of Faith, and warm feeling`s. Rosie, John, and his Intern`s are the finest people and well versed. Overall Dr. Lim know`s what he is doing, and is pure genius. I reccomend if in need of a Doctor you go and see him. He is like the Grandfather I never had in a way. Sincerely John F. Cooke
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reynaldo Lim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lim?