Dr. Ray Romero, MD

Dr. Ray Romero, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Ray Romero, MD is a neurology specialist in Waipahu, HI and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from U Santo Tomas in 1975 and specializes in neurology.

94-216 Farrington Hwy Ste 203

Waipahu, HI 96797

Learn about Dr. Romero

See how frequently Dr. Romero performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tension Headache
Essential Tremor
Brain Disorders

Dr. Romero's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• U Santo Tomas
    Medical School | Graduated 1975
  • St Joseph Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1979
  • Ny Med Coll Affil Hosps
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Romero has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Romero does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Romero and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Romero's Reviews

2.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Romero to family and friends

Dr. Romero's Performance

GOOD

Horrible experience. I was referred to him from my former PCP because I was able to meet with him that same week. I only saw him once and didn't care to show up for the follow-up. He misdiagnosed me and gave me medicine I didn't need because his listening skills are so poor, he just wanted to draw...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Did not listen to me or my symptoms & seemed most concerned with effort would be required of him in dealing with HMSA authorization process and cost of tests for HMSA. Was able to see another neurologist who immediately agreed with need for an MRI, and new MRI confirmed EXACTLY what I had told Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This doctor was very rude! We waited in the room for an hour and a half and when he finally showed up, all he could say was, "what do you want me to say, I have a lot of patients!" Not even an apology. Find somebody who cares.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
So I have been getting bad migraines for years and Dr Romero has helped me by giving me a medicine that isn't a pain med that rid of them. But for the past month I have been getting a worse, new kind. I went to see him and told him about it. He looked at the meds I take and told me "these two...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very friendly, easy going gentlemen. Takes time to explain. As a adult foster home caregiver I see on a regular basis many doctors representing many specialties and I feel Dr. Romero it's one of the best in his field.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option1