Dr. Rex Ugorji, MD

Dr. Rex Ugorji, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Rex Ugorji, MD is a dermatologist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 1 years. He graduated from A Einstein Col Med Yeshiva Univ in 2013 and specializes in dermatology.Read his story

4045 E Bell Rd Ste 125

Phoenix, AZ 85032

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Ugorji

Dr. Ugorji's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ugorji "Dr Rex was born in New Haven Connecticut were his parents attended university. He was raised in Nigeria west Africa were he developed a strong commitment to God, Family and Service. He returned to The United States at age 18 and while going to college spent most of his breaks serving as a missionary in Liberia, Ghana, Ethiopia and Nigeria. It was on one of these mission trips that he found his calling to serve people around the world are a physician. He returned and began pursing his education. He is currently serving as a dermatologist in the Central Valley region of California where there is 1 dermatologist for every 1 million people. When he is not practicing dermatology: - He runs a non-profit "Get Well Africa" with a Med school friend - He is a public speaker focused on empowering young boys, girls, men and women to attain lives of significance that impact their world - He enjoys reading, traveling, and playing scrabble and chess - His wife is his Queen and his little boy his World. "I look forward to serving you to the best of my ability". Dr Rex"

This content was provided by Dr. Ugorji "Relationships are the most important things to me.

My philosophy of medicine is "Patient and physician working together to answer questions and solve problems".

I believe in working with my patients to understand what is happening to them and why they need the kind of treatment agreed upon. This allows both of us to confidently and with complete trust work together to solve the problem.

My patients and I are a team. "

• Dermatology

• Skin Lesion Biopsy
  • Skin Surgery
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Kings Coll
  • St Lukes Hospital-Bethlehem
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • SUNY Downstate Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2017

Dr. Ugorji has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ugorji does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ugorji and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ugorji's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ugorji

4.2

Dr. Ugorji?
Dr. Ugorji's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Rex Ugorji, MD
Dr. Rex is the best! Not only are you greeted with his infectious smile, but he is extremely informative and educates his patients while providing incredible patient care! He has treated my children, husband, and myself and we always leave with a smile on our faces!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rex Ugorji, MD?
I had acne that seemed impossible to get rid of. After years of over the counter treatment and seeing other dermatologists, Dr. Rex finally helped me get my acne under control. He's funny, friendly, and very informative. I always enjoy seeing him, knowing that I'll have results after my visit. I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rex Ugorji, MD?
I had been to a dermatologist in Visalia which was very disappointing to say the least. Dr. Ugorji was a breath of fresh air!! He listened and was actually interested in finding a solution and proper diagnosis. He explained everything, I felt confident with his conclusions and he was extremely easy...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rex Ugorji, MD?
Dr Ugorji was very patient and understanding. I have been to several dermatologist and he was the first to take time to educate me on my condition, and gave me printed information. I will recommend him to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Rex Ugorji, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ugorji?