Dr. Rex Stubbs Jr, MD

Dr. Rex Stubbs Jr, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. Rex Stubbs Jr, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Fort Myers, FL and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med in 1980 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology and anesthesiology.

9021 Park Royal Dr

Fort Myers, FL 33908

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Stubbs Jr

See how frequently Dr. Stubbs Jr performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Perimenopause
Rh Incompatibility Screening
Symptomatic Menopause

Dr. Stubbs Jr's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Anesthesiology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1980

Dr. Stubbs Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stubbs Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stubbs Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stubbs Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stubbs Jr to family and friends

Dr. Stubbs Jr' Performance

I have been a patient since 1999. He is the only Dr I trust implicitly and the Dr I always come back to when others are found lacking. I refer him to any one that asks.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Stubbs has now helped us with 2 births and he has the best bedside manor I have seen. In a very trying time and the loss of a child prematurely he was there dor my wife and for me. He kept me always in the loops and in this very horrible time was a rock in witch we held fast to. He gave us...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very considerate, very professional and extremely thorough always makes me feel like a person and never 'just a patient' I would never go anywhere else. He's amazing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
This has been my first time visiting with Dr. Stubbs. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. I didn't feel rushed. He answered all the questions I've had and I was very happy with my visit. The staff was very friendly also.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Dr. Stubbs he is always professional and there is little to no wait time. I feel so comfortable that I recently moved 3 hours away but I still keep him as my doctor since I frequently travel to Ft. Myers I make my appointments when I am in town. I would definitely recommend him...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2