Dr. Reuben Gobezie, MD

University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center

TriPoint Medical Center

Hillcrest Hospital

Beachwood OH, 44122

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.4 after 142 reviews.
Page 2
in Huntsburg, OH |
My visit to Dr. Gobezie has to be the worst I've ever had! It was as though he had his mind made up before walking into the room, as to what was wrong, how he was going to treat it, and nothing was going to change his mind. He did not answer my questions, talked over me, told me he was going to prescribe three medications- but not what they were or he would have known that 2 of the 3 I cannot take- then waltzed out the door like he had saved the world. He is arrogant, inconsiderate, and rude.
I'm sorry to hear you were unhappy with your visit. I did review your x-rays and was very familiar with your case and condition. We suggested a safe option for you, but perhaps you were in search of different pain medication. The medications prescribed are far safer than narcotic anti-inflammatory drugs and have low chance of anaphylaxis . Nationally, there has been a large push to reduce the prescription of narcotics for pain and we follow this protocol. Call us with questions. Thank you.
Willoughby, OH |
He misdiagnosed my injury as a torn bicep when it was a torn rotator cuff. He didn't even do an x-ray or MRI which would have showed him that he was wrong.
in Cortland, OH |
Dr. Gobezie repaired a torn rotator cuff for my husband several years ago. After going through rehab, his range of motion was almost 100%. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Gobezie to anyone in need of shoulder surgery, and in fact, I have!
Cleveland, OH |
There is no better shoulder doctor in Cleveland, and probably the country, than Dr. Gobezie.His empathy and concern amply the value of his medical skills (which are considerable). He put my shoulder back together after I tore it up, then fixed it again when I mangled it without another surgery. A genuine, excellent physician.
in Cleveland, OH |
Waited 2 hours before being seen. Was seen for about 5 minutes by the doctor. Expensive, worthless visit. The doctor gave me no help for my injury and I had to schedule an appointment with another doctor. On top of that, the front desk didn't get my home address to bill me for the visit so I go a call from a collection agency a few months later. I asked to give it to them and they said don't worry! I was confused by that, but figured they knew what they were doing and it'd go through insurance.
in Highland Heights, OH |
Very friendl, approachable. Makes you feel at ease
New York, NY |
I would never recommend him to anyone. After his initial surgery I experienced severe pain for months and he disregarded me and would not follow up on the cause of the pain. I had to go to another shoulder surgeon to relieve the pain and restore my shoulder.
in Cleveland, OH |
Absolutely wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shot took my pain right away !! Such a nice person, too !!!
in Strongsville,OH |
Never looked at our son's MRI for his shoulder but felt he could state that our boy had only a bicep dislocation vs a shoulder dislocation. A second opinion where the doctor looked at the MRI found a major labrum tear and bone damage.
in Northfield, OH |
In the 3 times that I have seen Dr. Gobezie he is always ontime and never makes you feel that he is rushing. Super nice guy all around.