Dr. Reuben Gobezie, MD

University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center

TriPoint Medical Center

Hillcrest Hospital

Beachwood OH, 44122

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4.4 after 158 reviews.
Page 2
in Kent, OH |
Dr gobezie is an amazing doctor .he helped me get through the worst time of my life..know i have full use of my arm and couldn't be more happier. I recommend anyone to visit with him to get the help you need. Thank you dr gobezie from the bottom of my heart
in Orwell, OH |
It's difficult for me to keep from telling everyone I meet about my experience with Dr Gobezie and his staff - especially when the usual response to my telling them I've had my shoulder replaced is, "That must have been so painful!". I was amazed at how little discomfort I had post operatively, and after 6 weeks of following Dr. Gobezie's recovery regimen, I can painlessly resume many activities I had given up for nearly 2 years due to the degeneration of my shoulder. THANK YOU, DR GOBEZIE !!!
Parkersburg, WV |
Great doctor. Actually takes the time to listen to patients! Misdiagnosed locally, made the right choice traveling the extra 3 hours to get a real diagnosis.
in Streetsboro, Oh |
My wife and I have both seen him and would recommend him to anyone looking for a first or second opinion. Nothing but first class service and advise...looking for a shoulder ortho, look no further! Thank you Dr. Gobezie for taking such great care of us!!
Westlake, OH |
We saw Dr. Gobezie for a 2nd opinion regarding a massive torn rotator cuff. He was nothing short of AWESOME. My husband thought he was going to be subjected to a surgery that had a high likelihood of failure. Instead Dr. Gobezie proposed a more conservative approach which has alleviated 90% of the symptoms. So blessed to have found him.
in Powell, OH |
I went to see Dr. Gobezie to get a 2nd opinion and boy am I glad I did. Unlike a local surgeon who wanted to jump into extensive surgery, Dr. G. took a conservative approach. He felt we should try cortisone shots first. He understands the significance of surgery/recovery and didn’t jump to that conclusion. I ended up not needing surgery. He is already recognized as a world class surgeon but his thoughtful decision not to rush to operate is what makes him a world class doctor.
in Leetonia |
Dr Gobezie is such a nice doctor he explains things and takes the time to answer all your questions.He makes you feel better after you talk to him about your medical problem.His office staff is so nice and friendly they make you feel right at home
in Kirtland, Oh. 44094 |
I didn't know why my arm didn't work, but my condition was diagnosed and I needed total reverse-shoulder replacement. Dr. Gobezie and his associates have given me back my vacation as a carpenter. In can do almost everything I could before, without the pain I endured before. A modern medical miracle. Thanks Doc.
in Huntsburg, OH |
My visit to Dr. Gobezie has to be the worst I've ever had! It was as though he had his mind made up before walking into the room, as to what was wrong, how he was going to treat it, and nothing was going to change his mind. He did not answer my questions, talked over me, told me he was going to prescribe three medications- but not what they were or he would have known that 2 of the 3 I cannot take- then waltzed out the door like he had saved the world. He is arrogant, inconsiderate, and rude.
I'm sorry to hear you were unhappy with your visit. I did review your x-rays and was very familiar with your case and condition. We suggested a safe option for you, but perhaps you were in search of different pain medication. The medications prescribed are far safer than narcotic anti-inflammatory drugs and have low chance of anaphylaxis . Nationally, there has been a large push to reduce the prescription of narcotics for pain and we follow this protocol. Call us with questions. Thank you.
Willoughby, OH |
He misdiagnosed my injury as a torn bicep when it was a torn rotator cuff. He didn't even do an x-ray or MRI which would have showed him that he was wrong.
in Cortland, OH |
Dr. Gobezie repaired a torn rotator cuff for my husband several years ago. After going through rehab, his range of motion was almost 100%. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Gobezie to anyone in need of shoulder surgery, and in fact, I have!
Cleveland, OH |
There is no better shoulder doctor in Cleveland, and probably the country, than Dr. Gobezie.His empathy and concern amply the value of his medical skills (which are considerable). He put my shoulder back together after I tore it up, then fixed it again when I mangled it without another surgery. A genuine, excellent physician.
in Cleveland, OH |
Waited 2 hours before being seen. Was seen for about 5 minutes by the doctor. Expensive, worthless visit. The doctor gave me no help for my injury and I had to schedule an appointment with another doctor. On top of that, the front desk didn't get my home address to bill me for the visit so I go a call from a collection agency a few months later. I asked to give it to them and they said don't worry! I was confused by that, but figured they knew what they were doing and it'd go through insurance.
in Highland Heights, OH |
Very friendl, approachable. Makes you feel at ease
New York, NY |
I would never recommend him to anyone. After his initial surgery I experienced severe pain for months and he disregarded me and would not follow up on the cause of the pain. I had to go to another shoulder surgeon to relieve the pain and restore my shoulder.
in Cleveland, OH |
Absolutely wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shot took my pain right away !! Such a nice person, too !!!
in Strongsville,OH |
Never looked at our son's MRI for his shoulder but felt he could state that our boy had only a bicep dislocation vs a shoulder dislocation. A second opinion where the doctor looked at the MRI found a major labrum tear and bone damage.
in Northfield, OH |
In the 3 times that I have seen Dr. Gobezie he is always ontime and never makes you feel that he is rushing. Super nice guy all around.