Dr. Reshma Patel, MD

Obstetrics & GynecologyFemaleAge 40

Dr. Reshma Patel, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Patel has more experience with Obstetric Care, Gynecologic Conditions, and Fertility Related Endocrine Disorders than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving and Medical City Las Colinas. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

MacArthur OB/GYN

3501 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 500 Irving, TX 75062
Telehealth services available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™ See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Frequently Treated by Dr. Patel

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Patel treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Patel treats other conditions, please contact the office at (972) 256-3700.

Obstetric Care

Obstetric care specialists focus on the health of both mother and baby during pregnancy and through labor and delivery, including prenatal screening, treatment of complications, and vaginal or C-section delivery.Compare with other Obstetric Care specialists.

Dr. Patel is experienced in the area of Obstetric Care. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 21 conditions and procedures

High Risk Pregnancy
Pregnancy Ultrasound
Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum

Gynecologic Conditions

Compare with other Gynecologic Conditions specialists.

Dr. Patel is experienced in the area of Gynecologic Conditions. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 23 conditions and procedures

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
Uterine Fibroids

Fertility Related Endocrine Disorders

Reproductive endocrinologists diagnose and treat conditions that contribute to infertility and perform fertility treatments such as in vitro fertilization (IVF), sperm banking, and egg freezing.Compare with other Fertility Related Endocrine Disorders specialists.

Dr. Patel is experienced in the area of Fertility Related Endocrine Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.

Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures

• Chlamydia Infections
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Ectopic Pregnancy
  • Gonorrhea Infections
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Patel accepts

Dr. Patel accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Preferred PPO

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

Dr. Patel?
  • Office environment (97)
  • Listened & answered questions (96)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (95)
  • Long wait times (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (3)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (3)
So glad I switched to Dr. Patel at 21 weeks. She’s got a refreshing demeanor, and provides complete care. My first visit, she sat down and introduced herself, went through all relevant details with my transfer of care, and answered all my questions holistically. Her responses covered everything including definitions of terminology, explanation of treatments and steps I can take at home/with diet to improve the conditions, and even whether or not I need to be concerned about the matter. She’s not presumptive at all- with vaccination/COVID, she asked me if I wanted to discuss it - when I said I want to know more, she gave a complete overview of the clinic’s stance on the safety of the vaccine during pregnancy and she stressed that the choice is mine. I did not have any of these positive experiences or warm, friendly conversations with my previous OBGYN. All my concerns are always addressed carefully and with understanding. Best experience, best bedside manner.
Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
The doctors, nurses and the front desk staff, all are very kind and welcoming. They care for their patients. It is very clear from the way they talk with you and answers any number of questions you may have. Dr. Reshma Patel is very knowledgeable and very easy to talk to. She is always cheerful and that makes me feel at ease every time I meet her. She herself also responds to quite a few emails and the turn around time is quite low. She is very fast at responding. The medical assistants are very approachable and they respond to the emails quite fast. My experience with their sonogram team has been great as well. They take genuine interest in looking at your baby and explaining as they move along. They don't do it for the sake of doing it. They really are interested in looking at your baby and answering all the questions you have. Highly recommend this place!
Priyanka B – Nov 20, 2019
swati patel in Dallas, TX – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
Dr. Reshma is most amazing doctor. Highly recommended to anyone, you would be very lucky to have her as your doctor. She is extremely professional and so caring and kind. The Staffs also very co-operative.
janki patel in Dallas, TX – Mar 29, 2017
Putta in Irving, TX – Mar 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
She is a good doctor, she takes her time to listen to me and explains everything and answers my questions.This Is my first baby and I feel comfortable with her, I recommend her.
Anne M Lewis in Ft Worth, TX – Mar 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
We are happy for choosing Dr. Patel. She is very friendly and always have a smile on her face. she understands our concerns quickly and answers patiently. We would recommend Dr. Patel to our friends. The clinic environment and staff are all very good. There is no Wait time for your appointment, only if the doctor has Hospital visits, you need to wait or reschedule.
Shweta Singh in Irving,TX – Mar 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
I would definitely recommend to all my Friends, i am extremely happy with the way of treating and answering the doubts.
Sai Ravali Pothineni in Irving,Tx – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel very knowledgeable and caring. She answers all my questions very patiently and explains everything clearly about the procedures/tests. This is my first pregnancy and I'm really happy to choose her as my obgyn and will definitely recommend her.
Mamatha M in TX – Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
I have been seeing Dr.Reshma Patel for almost an year now and I must say she is awesome. Her level of professionalism and patient care is outstanding. She always answers all my questions patiently and explain things very clearly. I recommended her to many of my friends.
Niharika in Irving, TX – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is very knowledgeable about every aspect of our pregnancy and she seems to know the answer to my questions before I even ask them. She makes me feel like I have her undivided attention and she has a special enthusiasm that fills me with confidence.
Natsuki in Irving, TX – Dec 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
We are happy for choosing Dr. Patel. She is very friendly. she understands our concerns quickly and answers patiently. We would recommend Dr. Patel to our friends. The clinic environment and staff are all good.
Brindha Mahadevan in Ft Worth, TX – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
From the welcoming office staff to the payment clerk, I was very impressed with their professionalism and ability. The tech and Dr Patel were both friendly and could answer all my concerns and I left reassured that I had chosen the perfect doctor and staff.
VYSHNAVI KASA in Irving, TX – Nov 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is a good physician, she is very content in every appointment, she is pacient. Overall, I recommend Dr.Patel because she is a exelent Dr/physician and I like the way she treats me.
Martha Rincon in Dallas, TX – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
This is our first pregnancy, and we are glad we found Dr. Patel. She is very friendly and knowledgeable, always have a answer to all of our questions. The clinic is very clean. Staffs are wonderful. They all always have a big smile on the face. I would recommend Dr. Patel and staff to everyone.
Khushbu Patidar – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
This is our first Pregnancy and we found Dr Patel through happenstance and research. Upon the first phone call to her office I left with a good feeling due to the very friendly and helpful conversation with her staff and that good feeling only increased with meeting with Dr. Patel. Every interaction has been fantastic, as she is both informative and friendly. I would gladly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone who asked.
A. Coleman and C. Clarke in Grand Prairie, TX – Sep 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
Love the compassion Dr. Patel has with her patients! She always takes the time to explain everything. The office is very clean and the staff is very helpful!
E GARCIA in Irving, TX – Sep 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
Positive things: 1. Dr. Patel is very Knowledgable, friendly and understanding personality. 2. listens to all our concerns and answers them to the best. 3. Excellent bedside manners. 4. Makes me comfortable on each visit. Her contagious laugh brings positive vibes. 5. Office staff is friendly. Improvement areas: 1. Doctor's staff can provide an even better services like answering appropriately to the curious first time visitors. 2. I feel the absence of any doctor's page or after hours services
Deepa Rani in Irving, TX – Sep 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
Dr. Patel is one of the BEST doctors I have ever visited!! Her beside manner is AWESOME and she is always so nice and understanding whenever I visit. This is my first baby and she has been so open and knowlegable the entire time. I do not see myself changing healthcare provider's anytime soon :-)
Porshia Robinson in Irving, TX – Sep 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?
We have had very good experience with Dr. Patel. She is knowledgeable, friendly and understanding. This is my first pregnancy and like every 1st time mom-to-be, I have endless questions and concerns. Dr. Patel listens to all my questions (including silly ones!) and patiently answers all of them. Her general approach is to make me comfortable regarding all stages of pregnancy and I think that is great for any patient, esp. 1st time moms. The office staff is warm and friendly as well.
Shikha Shrivastava in Irving, TX – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Reshma Patel, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

I enjoy, and in many ways feel called, to educate and serve our patients and guide them toward the best possible healthcare outcomes.

Dr. Reshma Patel is from just south of here — born and raised in Cleburne – so for her, this is a special place to be. The community MacArthur...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology