Dr. Renuka Diwan, MD

Dr. Renuka Diwan, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Renuka Diwan, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Westlake, OH. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

29101 Health Campus Dr Ste 300

Westlake, OH 44145

Learn about Dr. Diwan

See how frequently Dr. Diwan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Skin Cancer
high
Cancer
high
Basal Cell Carcinoma

Dr. Diwan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Grant Medical College, University Of Bombay
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Metro Genl Hosp/Case West R
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Metro Genl Hosp/Case West R
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • University Of California San Francisco
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Diwan has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Diwan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diwan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Diwan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diwan to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Diwan's Performance
Avon,Lake OH |
Received Botox and fillers for the first time and I think I look at least 8 years younger!
in Avon, OH |
--Outstanding surgical skills as demonstrated by Dr. Diwan, to include the clinical skills of nursing staff --Outstanding sterile technique in all operatories, and as demonstrated by all staff --Outstanding communication as demonstrated by Dr. Diwan and nursing staff, which in turn, supports the ongoing surgical procedure, and post-op instructions --Outstanding support from office management staff in appointments, records, and claims.
Avon, OH |
Great listener. Worked with me to accomplish my goals. Had botox and IPL and love the results
Avon, OH |
Felt very comfortable and loved how I looked immedialtely
Ohio |
I am extremely happy with my results,I like a natural look, I did not want people to see me and say what did you have done. I wanted to hear people say 'I haven't see you in a while and you look rested and less stressed, what have you been doing?'.. and that's exactly what I heard
in Rocky River, OH |
Dr. Diwan is a wizard! She used laser treatment to remove broken capillaries on my chin, chest and rib cage. Very pleased with the results. Recommend her highly.
Avon, OH |
I was Very Impressed with Dr. Diwon's expertise.My experience was wonderful.I was very happy with my results.Also her staff was very comforting.I am for sure going to be back to her in the future.
in Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Diwan is amazing. She is very professional with an excellent bedside manor. I am so happy that I have found her. I will most certainly be passing her name on to others. She made me feel very comfortable and welcome.
in Westlake, OH |
Great experience, everyone is so nice, and my treatment was super quick and effective.
Berea, OH |
Excellent experience l very pleased with results
Mine was a very comfortable and easy procedure with surprisingly positive results.
in Ohio |
I have seen Dr. Diwan for clinical and cosmetic needs since 1998. I highly recommend her for all treatment requirements. I can't imagine going anywhere else!
in Elyria, OH |
I had deep creases on my cheeks, Dr. Diwan did a Juvederm filler and just having this done made all the difference in the way I feel about myself. She is very passionate about her work and it shows in the way she handles her patients.Highly reccomend Dr. Diwan for any cosmetic issue you might have.
North Olmsted, OH |
Very caring and courteous. Also very knowledgeable and she does not force procedures on you that you are not interested in.
in Westlake, OH |
Dr. Diwan is very meticulous and detail oriented. She did an exceptional job with my lipo procedure. I've received fillers and Botox. Her level of care exceeded my expectations. I'm very pleased with my results and recommend her to anyone looking to have cosmetic improvement.
in North Ridgeville, OH |
Dr Diwan was very thorough and thoughtful. It was a long procedure to remove the cancer on my nose but she was very calm and professional. Always checking on how I was doing. My surgery healed wonderfully and my scar is minimal. I will highly recommend dr Diwan.
Westlake, OH |
I just had Mohs surgery for the second time with Dr. Diwan as my surgeon. She does great work and was very thorough in explaining the procedure. Her staff makes you feel comfortable through the whole process. I highly reccomend Dr. Diwan and her staff.
Rocky River, OH |
Dr. Diwan was great and her staff was extremely friendly, concerned and gentle. They answered my questions, explaining everything they were doing and what I should expect. The procedure went very well and amazingly there was almost zero discomfort.
in North Olmsted , Ohio |
I love Dr Diwan! Not only is she an expert in what she does, she is a warm and caring person. I have been going to Dr Diwan since 2001 when I picked her name from a list. She practically erased my spider veins in my legs. I go yearly to maintain them. 6 years ago I had filler under my eyes. I had been self conscious about my horrible bags & hid behind my glasses for years. It made such a big difference! I absolutely loved the results. It was like Magic!! Thank you so much Dr Diwan!!!!
in Columbia Station, OH |
Dr. Diwan performed MOHS Surgery on my nose. She was kind and considerate and made sure I was comfortable. She educated about the procedure and informed me of the progress as the surgery took place. Her staff was considerate and pleasant. I feel I received the best of care. The surgery site is still healing but I think the end result will be the best I could wish for. Dr. Diwan is a skilled surgeon and kind person. I would definitely seek her out as my doctor again if it was necessary.
Have you seen Dr. Renuka Diwan, MD?
Are you Dr. Diwan?