Dr. Renee Stock, DO

Dr. Renee Stock, DO

Internal Medicine | Female

Dallas Medical Specialists 7777 Forest Ln Ste C300 Dallas, TX 75230 Get Directions

I want to serve as a partner in each individual's medical care to provide helpful advice regarding a healthy lifestyle. When patients have chronic medical conditions such as diabetes or hypertension, I strive not only to provide an evidence-based approach to treatment, but also to educate how to establish lifestyle changes in order to manage the condition effectively.

Dr. Renee Stock, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Stock is affiliated with Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

Dr. Stock's Experience

See how Dr. Stock's experience matches your preferences.

View Video

Visiting Dr. Stock

Dr. Stock accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Stock has admitting privileges.

Dr. Stock's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stock to family and friends
Dr. Stock's Performance
in Denton, TX |
She is an outstanding doctor. She spends a lot of time with you and shows concerns for all your ailments. She recommends treatment for anything that is wrong with you and refers you to very competent doctors.
in Denton, TX |
I can't begin to say enough wonderful things about Dr. Stock! I was having some serious medical issues several years ago and I went to MANY doctors and specialist. She ran tests and figured out exactly what was wrong. I had so many tests done previously. She LISTENED to me asked me a lot of questions and figured out what was wrong. Since surgery was going to be needed she sent me to a specialist to be sure of her diagnosis. She is an amazing doctor. I have sent so many people to her. I LOVE her!
in Dallas, TX |
Great doctor and office overall. Felt right at ease from the initial visit. She was very thorough in reviewing with me my history and medical conditions as well as giving me a course of treatment to get them under control. I was pleased with the attention given and the thorough discussion of certain things I was contemplating. And now having had a follow up visit with signs that I am headed in the right direction, I am excited to have Dr Stock as part of my medical team.
in Arlington, TX |
I've sen Dr. Stock for my annual physical for several years, and she consistently reveals warmth, careful listening, and empowering recommendations. Under her guidance, I have corrected a Vitamin D deficiency, eliminated sciatica symptoms, decreased bursa inflammation in my shoulder, and promoted overall health. She seems focused on helping patients learn to better care for themselves rather than treating symptoms by increasing medications, unnecessary surgery, and/or other invasive treatments.
in Dallas, TX |
With so many doctors to choose from, finding a doctor can be overwhelming. I asked a friend of mine if he could refer a doctor. He was quick to give me Dr. Stock's name, I've received referrals from friends in the past so I was a bit hesitant. I am happy to say, I'm THRILLED with Dr. Stock and her entire staff. Always the ultimate professional, she never makes me feel rushed, her staff is great at returning calls, and never have a problem getting in to see her. I've found my home!
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr. Stock is a knowledgeable physician who has the ability to focus on the patient individual needs.
in Rockwall, TX |
The time Dr Stock spends time with me during exam is appreciated . I feel she does not rush through exam
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Stock has been our family doctor now for three years since moving to Dallas Texas from Palm Beach Florida. Dr. Stock is very professional, smart, caring, and most importantly, very motivating to keep our health in check and place healthy living on the top of the list. Moreover, Dr. Stock takes the time to listen and provide answers to all of our health questions. My wife and I love her humor and places us at ease for any test and or discussion needed. All in all, Dr. Stock is wonderful
in Mesquite, TX |
I WAS a patient of Dr Stock's for about 9 years and recently left her practice. As the years have gone by, she has spent less time with me as a patient and I didn't feel she REALLY listened to my medical concerns. Overall, her quality of care has decreased due to the influx of patients she is seeing now. You cannot get in to see her when ill - wait time is 5-7 days! I didn't appreciate being treated like that when I had been a patient for so long. Also, her new staff is just incompetent.
Have you seen Dr. Renee Stock, DO?
Are you Dr. Stock?

Compare Dr. Stock

}

Dr. Stock's Care Philosophy

Dr. Stock's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Stock has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stock's Board Certifications

• Diabetes Type 1
  • Diabetes Type 2

University Of North Texas Health Science Center / Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1999

St Paul University Hospital

Completed in 2002

St Paul University Hospital

Completed in 2002

St. Paul University Hospital

Dr. Stock does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stock and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gynecological Examination