Family Medicine  |
Dr. Renee Rubinstein, MD
Dr. Renee Rubinstein, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Pittsburgh, PA. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Rubinstein is affiliated with Heritage Valley Sewickley.

Renee Rubinstein MD

5168 Campbells Run Rd Ste 100

Pittsburgh, PA 15205

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Rubinstein

As a Family Medicine Doctor, my job is to educate patients. I like to teach and listen to my patients.

Dr. Rubinstein's Experience

Dr. Rubinstein's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Urinalysis
  • Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus
  • Heritage Valley Beaver
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Mba
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Dr. Rubinstein has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubinstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubinstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubinstein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubinstein to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Rubinstein's Performance
in Monaca, PA |
As most people that are very serious about their health, I am very particular and cautious of whom I can trust in the medical field! I am highly impressed with Dr Rubinstein's knowledge and compassion towards her patient's health! The office was very clean, with an amazingly relaxed atmosphere! She spent more time with me than I expected and was an excellent listener! She provided me information about my current medications as well as the correct medications that I need! absolutely 10/10!
in Pittsburgh, PA |
I am only 45 years old and I need a knee replacement. I have been to 2 orthopedic surgeons to get opinions. I was told because of my age and being so young if I get a replacement this early I will need a few more in the future. I am not ready for this. I was referred to go to Dr Rubinstein. Her injection in my knee for pain relief by far has been the best I have ever had. She explained thoroughly how she was doing it and I have had the most success and best results from her!
in Beaver, PA |
I went to see Dr. Rubinstein after visiting several doctors for unexplained aches and pains / swelling in my joints. I had already been prescribed steroids and pain killers for my issues. None of the other doctors asked me about my lifestyle or activities. Dr. Rubinstein took the time to find out that I spend a lot of time outdoors and she tested me for Lyme disease. I had it! After a month of very strong antibiotics, I am on the mend. She is an extremely thorough doctor. Grateful for her care.
Beaver PA |
I scheduled with Dr. Renee Rubinstein for an appointment, she checked my body from head to toe, which I thought was odd at first, as I am no magazine model,... good thing for me as she found a small malignant melanoma, on my rear parts... she took a small biopsy of the thing which I didn't even know I had... came back as CANCER! ...Yes scary... (the MD who removed it said she saved my life by finding it early.) Dr Rubinstein is thorough, so that why I going to keep going to see her.
Pittsburgh, PA |
DR. Rubinstein is the best !!!!! I don't understand how anyone can say she is rude..... She tells you whats wrong,she doesn't sugar coat anything. She is very honest, and a lot of people don't want honesty ! They just want pills, then go....... As for scripts, every DR. tells you 24-48 hours !!!! If you wait till your out, that's your fault, not hers !!!!!! No matter what !!!!! I LOVE DR. RUBINSTEIN.... If you don't like DR.RUBINSTEIN, then theres something wrong with YOU !!!!!
Washington, PA |
Severely lacking bedside manners, she is rude, inconsiderate and most of all condescending. Dr. Rubinstein is an ineffective doctor who is incapable of returning any phone calls to pharmacies to actual fill the perscription she writes. I only wish when I scheduled an appt with Dr. Meyers he would actually see me instead of pawning me off to a doctor who makes her patients feel like giving up in the search for real professional medical care.
She is very unreliable for returning calls. It takes 2 days to get a call back. My son needed a refill on a Maintenance script and the pharmacy and myself called her several times and it Took over three weeks to hear from her and then she said he needed to come in for a check up so my son ended up getting sick for not having his medicine for several weeks.
Grove City, PA |
Worst Doctor I have ever encountered !
Have you seen Dr. Renee Rubinstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Rubinstein?