Dr. Renee Lefland, MD

Dr. Renee Lefland, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Renee Lefland, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Garden City, NY. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Lefland is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital.

Dr. Lefland's Experience

See how Dr. Lefland's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lefland

Dr. Lefland accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lefland has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lefland's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lefland to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Lefland's Performance
    in Levittown, NY |
    My husband and I have returned to this office after a little bit of time away due to terrible insurance. We are so happy to be back. Dr. R. Lefland, Dr. X Chen, Dr. M. Sen are all so wonderful as is the staff. It is so nice to be recognized when you come in as if your family. The level of care you get is second to none and the covering doctor they have for you in the hospital, Dr. D. Kumar is amazing also. I am so glad to be back and being cared for by Dr. Chen and Dr. Lefland plus their staff
    Jericho, ny |
    She saved my mother' life after being misdiagnosed at Urgent Care!
    Old Bethpage, NY |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Lefland for many years now. I feel that she is warm, compassionate and caring. I feel that after I leave there, she has addressed all my concerns and routinely follows up with me. Her staff is more than helpful in every way. I never had a hard time getting in to see any of the physicians there. Her billing office is very knowledgeable in all aspects of insurance and are truly a pleasure to work with.
    in New York, NY |
    Dr. Renee Lefland is a physician you can trust. I respect her medical knowledge and her ability to listen and address my concerns. Dr. Renee Lefland is compassionate and I never feel as if I'm being rushed. She has been my doctor for fifteen years. Her office is welcoming and the appointments on time. Even though I now live in Manhattan I still travel to her office on Long Island. I highly recommend Dr. Renee Lefland.
    in ELMONT, NY |
    Dr. Lefland was VERY helpful in explaining any concerns I had with my health issues. She is a very warm compassionate dr. and I have already sent family members to her. Her staff is very helpful and friendly as well.
    in Merrick, NY |
    After visiting an Urgent Care office in Bellmore for acute pain in my right upper quad, I was given a chest x-ray & told I had pneumonia & given a prescription for Levaquin. I called Dr. Lefland & gave her this info Dr. Lefland called me back & told asked me to go for a CTA of the lungs as she did not feel comfortable with the diagnosis. I had a "pulmonary embolism" was sent immediately to the hospital & put on blood thinners. Dr. Lefland saved my life!
    Have you seen Dr. Renee Lefland, MD?
    Are you Dr. Lefland?

Dr. Lefland's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Lefland has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lefland's Board Certifications

Dr. Lefland does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lefland and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Vermont / College Of Medicine

Graduated in 1988

Winthrop University Hospital

Completed in 1989

Winthrop University Hospital

Completed in 1991

Dr. Lefland does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lefland and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lefland does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lefland and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.