Dr. Renee Gallo, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Renee Gallo MD 7457 E Tanque Verde Rd Tucson, AZ 85715 Get Directions
Dr. Renee Gallo, MD
Dr. Renee Gallo, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 15 years.

Dr. Gallo's Experience

See how Dr. Gallo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gallo

Dr. Gallo accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Gallo is now accepting new patients

Dr. Gallo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gallo to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Gallo's Performance
    FAIR
Tucso , AZ |
First let me say, Im an asthmatic so imagine my suprise when this doc recently refused to refill my asthma meds...and her staff had the nerve to call me and tell me that my most recent request for asthma meds was, "inappropriate". They never even inquired if I was okay.... wow!!! (Patient for more than 5 years) The staff are horribly rude, Renee has been nice and personable at most visits, but she can be rude paticularly when you ask her to work with other practitioners.
in Tucson Az |
Recently moved to Tucson from Calif. and had to find a new doctor.
Tucson, AZ |
I've debated on writing this review for a while. Dr.Gallo is a nice caring doctor. We saw her mostly for our kids while it was really annoying that she would send you to a specialist for everything as a mom she was relatable! My biggest issue was with how Laura and Jennet were rude and acted as if they could talk how ever they wanted with a patients it was enough to make me go somewhere else with my kids after 6 years
in Tucson, AZ |
So I wouldn't say Dr. Gallo is terrible, but I definitely don't feel compelled to recommend her. To begin with, her front office staff is cold, and sometimes unpleasant. More importantly, upon my first visit I felt like I was being viewed and treated as an opportunity to cash in on claim money. With mild complaints I had so much work done to include what was referred to as an EKG, but the equipment was old, and malfunctuoned. Dr. Insists on appt. for simple refills! I'm looking foe a new Doc.
Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Gallo is EXCELLENT!! I have been a patient for over 10 yrs during which time I have dealt with severe chronic medical conditions, including bipolar disorder and leukemia. She listens, is thorough, caring, and sensitive. I have always been able to get needed appointments on short notice. Yes, at times I've felt her office staff didn't meet her standards. She has corrected the problem. I'm keeping Dr. Gallo for primary care. I use Mayo Clinic for all specialty referrals.
in Tucson, AZ |
She seems to be a caring and knowledgeable physician who acts prudently and professionally
Tucson, AZ |
Doctor is intolerant of patient having and expressing thoughts and ideas about their condition. Doesn't return calls in a timely manner. Staff is extremely rude and unprofessional.
in Tucson, AZ |
Am a new patient of Dr. Gallo and have seen her 3 times in 6 months. I really like her services, how thorough she is and making you feel at ease. The reason for my low rating has to do with her front office staff. They do not have a clue what customer service is. Over the phone Jeannette is extremely rude. You are required to sign a form saying you will not be rude to the staff - now I know why. Considering switching doctors not because of Dr. Gallo but because of her front office staff.
Have you seen Dr. Renee Gallo, MD?
Are you Dr. Gallo?

Compare Dr. Gallo

Dr. Gallo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Gallo has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gallo's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Gallo does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gallo and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Az Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2002

UNIV OF FL COLL OF MED

Graduated in 2010

Dr. Gallo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gallo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Gallo does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gallo and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.